Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 11-19-2021, 04:03 PM

Default St Paul Grazing Reserve Question

Good day, been years since I hunted there, back then come Nov, the cows were out and you could just drive in. Checked online and as with all, says call the guy. Did that as we may go in for a drive now that there is snow. My 85 yr old uncle has a antlerless moose tag and were not seeing any on the farmland we hunt on north of St Paul. Got the towns voicemail and left a message. No one has called back...yet. Seeing that we basically drive right past it going up to St Paul, might be worth a look see.

Anyone with recent info? Do I have to talk to someone now or is it like it always was, Nov 1 and go on in. It was a highway of trucks back then, figure it must still be but maybe we can cut some fresh sign and check it out further.

Just looking for access info.

Thanks
Old 11-20-2021, 09:04 AM

My experience with grazing reserves is you email then they send you an auto reply with the conditions and rules.

https://www.alberta.ca/accessing-pro...-reserves.aspx

How to access PGRs
To enter any PGR, follow these 4 simple steps:
Locate the PGR on the AEP Recreational Access Internet Mapping Tool.
Email the PGR you wish to access. You will receive a confirmation email outlining the terms conditions for recreational access for that PGR.
Know the general recreational access conditions for the PGR you are entering.
Keep your confirmation email. It is suggested you retain this information, either on an electronic device or as a hard copy, when accessing the PGR. Failure to comply with the Recreational Access regulation and the terms and conditions of the access order may result in charges under the Recreational Access regulation.