Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Trapping Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-30-2009, 12:54 AM
Banned

Default SOLD - BC registered Trapline for sale

SOLD - Pending Funds

The Trapline has sold pending funds... Thank you to all those that expressed interest..

Best regards

Mike

=====================================
BC registered trapline for sale - Monashee Range - E of Enderby, N of Lumby and SW of Revelstoke, 5 hour drive from Calgary.

Trapline encompasses ~ 700 km2 (275 sq. miles)of a mixture of old growth spruce/cedar/hemlock/sub-alpine/regen, good marten and lynx, w/ bobcat, mink, otter, fisher, ermine, coyote, wolverine, and wolves. Region 8, good trail system (old logging roads), 80 kms of lake shoreline and many more kms of fish bearing streams - the lake has several species of salmon plus dolly varden, rainbow trout, burbot and others... The trapline also has cougar, black bears, grizzly bears, mountain goats, lots of whitetail and mule deer and much of it is in a known moose winter range... Big snow country.

No existing cabins but lots of good sites... Sandy beaches on the lake or alpine lakes... your choice... On a line of this size you are allowed 1 main cabin and up to two line cabins...

No oil and gas development... And because the trapline is in the interior cedar/hemlock and sub-alpine engelmann spruce ecoregions, there is very little pine and therefor no pine beetle...

BC trapping regulations do not require BC residency in order to have a BC trappers license or to own a register trapline in BC...

I've added a photo I took earlier this week from the south end of the trapline - the north end of the line is 65 kilometers north from where this photo was taken... And that is almost all old growth spruce/sub-alpine fir forests you can see in the middle ground... I've also included a map of the trapline.

$30,000 OBO

PM me for details

Mike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN0682_opt.jpg (53.9 KB, 540 views)
File Type: jpg Mabel Lake Trapline_opt2.jpg (51.5 KB, 461 views)

Last edited by msawyer; 03-10-2009 at 11:39 AM. Reason: updates