Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Old 02-15-2018, 12:29 PM

Default Quivalizer

I received my Quivalizer last night. Got it mounted in a few minutes. Overall my bow now feels much more balanced, itís also much lighter without the original stabilizer and bulky old quiver. Taking it to the range tonight, will update!
Old 02-15-2018, 04:11 PM

Last edited by Duhwight; 02-15-2018 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Correct image link
Old 02-15-2018, 07:24 PM
Banned

Hope it works well, sure doesn't look like it would be great carrying In thick cover thouh
Old 02-15-2018, 08:05 PM

Default Quiver

Hello will this hold the smaller diameter arrows , also is it heavy thanks
Old 02-15-2018, 08:43 PM

Is there anywhere that sells these local?
Old 02-16-2018, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slicktricker View Post
Hope it works well, sure doesn't look like it would be great carrying In thick cover thouh

When mounted as a quiver on the side of the bow it becomes a much more compact unit. Only takes a second to switch between quiver and stabilizer with the attachments

It weighs about 12 oz. so it cuts the overall weight of my bow down quite a bit. The quiver arrow slots are quite small and expanded a bit to accomodate my arrows, but it;s made of a soft rubber.

As far as I know there are no local suppliers. I ordered it through option directly.

By the way I have no affiliation to this company. Just stoked on what I think is a very well designed product lol.

Last edited by Duhwight; 02-16-2018 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Add photo
Old 02-16-2018, 06:34 AM

Default Can it mount on other side of Riser

What I can see with the configuration is that the arrows will come in contact with the archer when the bow is drawn. Can it mount on the other side much like a conventional quiver?
Old 02-16-2018, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duhwight View Post

When mounted as a quiver on the side of the bow it becomes a much more compact unit. Only takes a second to switch between quiver and stabilizer with the attachments

It weighs about 12 oz. so it cuts the overall weight of my bow down quite a bit. The quiver arrow slots are quite small and expanded a bit to accomodate my arrows, but it;s made of a soft rubber.

As far as I know there are no local suppliers. I ordered it through option directly.

By the way I have no affiliation to this company. Just stoked on what I think is a very well designed product lol.
Very interesting. How did it shoot? Any noticeable vibration? Weight offset?

I'm wondering - Can you adjust the position of how it sits out in front? Can It be adjusted side to side to create an offset weight balance if needed?

This is how I feel about side mounted quivers - they produce too much weight on one side (opposite from bow hand). But it's part of their design because they hold all the arrows. There are some designs (tight spot come to mind) that will try to minimize the weight offset, but you can't cancel it all together.

With the Quivalizer out front, is there too much front end weight?

Just questions rolling through my mind on this early Friday morning...

J.
Old 02-16-2018, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsmitchell View Post
What I can see with the configuration is that the arrows will come in contact with the archer when the bow is drawn. Can it mount on the other side much like a conventional quiver?
Ya looks like they are on the inside when extended out but on the other side when in upright quiver mode. I feel like it would be awkward putting arrows in or out when holding with your one hand.

How much was it all in through Option?

Last edited by Pasc43; 02-16-2018 at 01:58 PM.
Old 02-20-2018, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsmitchell View Post
It can mount on either side. You want to mount the quiver on the the left side if you have RH bow like in my case

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcrayford View Post
Very interesting. How did it shoot? Any noticeable vibration? Weight offset?

I'm wondering - Can you adjust the position of how it sits out in front? Can It be adjusted side to side to create an offset weight balance if needed?

This is how I feel about side mounted quivers - they produce too much weight on one side (opposite from bow hand). But it's part of their design because they hold all the arrows. There are some designs (tight spot come to mind) that will try to minimize the weight offset, but you can't cancel it all together.

With the Quivalizer out front, is there too much front end weight?

Just questions rolling through my mind on this early Friday morning...

J.
I still haven't had an opportunity to take it out to the range. It feels much more balanced I have noticed just holding it. Everything on the stabilizer is adjustable with set screws. I just put it together to take pictures but I am sure I will be playing around with it as time passes. I don't think there is too much front weight. However, my old stabilizer was so short and light that I hardly notice a difference with or without it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasc43 View Post
Ya looks like they are on the inside when extended out but on the other side when in upright quiver mode. I feel like it would be awkward putting arrows in or out when holding with your one hand.

How much was it all in through Option?
I played around with it in the living room and its much easier for me to remove arrows than the old quiver, the rubber is a lot softer. It was a little over 200 CAD after exchange and duties. Half the cost of my bow
Old 02-26-2018, 04:44 PM

Looks like a gimmick. You should give it to a taller friend if you have one that hunts
Old 03-14-2018, 10:58 AM

have you had a chance to use it on the range or walk around with it? looking at it now too. and they have free shipping to Canada for a bit too.
Old 03-14-2018, 02:06 PM

i bet it stabilizes well, might not catch the wind 10 fold though?

****1000 Club****
The Unofficially Official DEER CLUB for BOWHUNTERS.
Any combination of deer species
P&Y measuring standards, Net Inches Only
Meeting the P&Y minimums to qualify
Up to 7 deer totalling 1000" or higher
1k, 2k, 3k levels attainable.

1000 Club w/6, also 700 Muley Club(w/bow), 1 deer away from 2000 Club!
Old 05-06-2018, 10:52 PM

I've had my quivalizer for 2 months now and i have to say i love this thing! it makes carrying your bow much easier i throw my bow behind neck with the quivalizer over my right shoulder or by the bow handle with the quivalizer running up the back of my arm its pretty comfortable both ways. it can be moved around and fine tuned just about any way you want i have mine coming off the right side instead of the left and find it still greatly helps my accuracy and consistency, and makes grabbing another arrow quick and easy. it took some time to get used to but i love it i wouldn't shoot or hunt without it now. i did notice a lot of vibration and noise when i first got it but after tightening up all the screws its pretty quit now
Old 05-07-2018, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBUGLER View Post
Is there anywhere that sells these local?
Jim bows archery in calgary carries them.
Old 05-24-2018, 08:23 AM

Iíve had it out every weekend on my spring bear hunt. I find when Iím shooting arrows that itís much more stable now than before, my bow is more balanced and sways less than it used to. Groups are way tighter and Iím more accurate. It makes more easier carrying in the bush too