Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 08-05-2009, 06:13 PM

Unhappy Waterskeeter Pontoon Boats

Hi everyone, I have two Waterskeeter Pontoon boats that Ive had for 5 years and Im having trouble with the one pontoon on each boat, I think it is the valve but I cannot figure how to get the valve out to clean, replace, etc. I have tried to get hold of Waterskeeter but I get no reply via e-mail. I was advised by someone at one of the sporting good stores that Waterskeeter is out of business. Does anyone have any info on them or know where you can buy new pontoons only. I just might have to put the two pontoons together on one pontoon boat and bite the bullet and buy a new one until I can figure out how to fix them.
Old 08-05-2009, 07:08 PM

PM'd you , I have one, used once, mint condition, I will sell very reasonable if your interested.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:02 AM

They were the rage five plus years ago but they (water skeeter) for what ever reason didn't support the shops and the end users so all the shops stopped dealing with them. I have a River Tamer as well as three of my fishing friends and fortunately we've had excellent luck with them. I did notice Basspro shop is now selling them but I don't know if they would help you out or not. Would not hurt to give them a try. Rick.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:56 PM

Talked to Bass Pro Shop and they will not be carring the Water skeeter, so that being said I bought bushrats pontoon and Im going to see if I can get the pontoons for the other one fixed. Thanx, If anyone knows who will fix them let me know.