Old 02-08-2016, 10:32 AM

Default Coyote Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraith11 View Post
Definitely interested in going. Let me know. Tom
Can go this weekend. cell is 5878908356
Old 02-10-2016, 07:14 AM

Default Sheep Partner

Already getting the itch. Hopefully the law doesnt eliminate all sheep hunting this year. Looking for someone to scout and hunt with for this upcoming season. I have all the gear and upgrading some stuff again this year. Live an hour and a half west of edmonton.
Thanks.
Old 02-16-2016, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABLT7 View Post
Experienced big game hunter, but have only gone for coyotes a few times and with no success. Based in Calgary, and am retired so can go during the week. Let me know by pm if you need a partner.
I'm between jobs so I can go during the week as well. Call me at 5878908356

Tom
Old 02-20-2016, 01:05 PM

I would like to do a archery big game hunt going down a river with a canoe this year. Battle river for mulies for example. I have all I need for this trip . Would anyone be interested in joining me . Pm me
Old 02-23-2016, 06:03 PM

Default Ready to joint with somebody.

Hey,
I have everything, ready to drive for few hundred km.
I don't have place and partners?
I am in Calgary.

Last edited by threeforthree; 10-28-2019 at 05:13 PM.
Old 02-26-2016, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MugEye View Post
I would like to do a archery big game hunt going down a river with a canoe this year. Battle river for mulies for example. I have all I need for this trip . Would anyone be interested in joining me . Pm me
You should message me mugeye, not sure if my messages are sending.
Old 02-26-2016, 08:28 PM

Default ready to learn from experienced hunters

Hi everybody,

I'm relatively new to hunting, but I've had good success for whitetail out on my farm in 242. I have no-one in my family or close friends who hunt and I'm looking for someone to teach me to hunt elk. I'm willing to camp out in cold weather and I love hiking in the woods. I have patience and I'm a pretty decent shot. but I've never had a successful elk hunt. I'm up for travelling pretty much anywhere in Alberta as long as there's a good chance of getting an elk (cow or bull, I just love the way they taste!). I'm from around Edmonton and I'll put in my draw tag wherever we need (if we need one) if you're serious about giving me a shot.

email: soilandrec@gmail.com
phone: 780-916-7401
Old 02-27-2016, 08:41 PM

Default Newbie bowhunter

18 years old and new to hunting. looking for someone to hunt with NE of calgary in the threehills/drumhellar area. also looking for land to hunt on. email @ sethberniko@live.com willing to drive a ways and will put my draw in wherever needed
Old 03-15-2016, 12:54 AM

Fairly new to waterfowl hunting, but looking to try and get out on a snow goose shoot. If anyone has room for an extra, let me know. I'm going to try and pick up a good lay down blind ASAP and definitely willing to pitch for fuel etc.
Old 03-20-2016, 10:33 AM

Default Spring Bear Hunting

Hi, I am looking for a Hunting Partner for spring black bear around Athabasca. I am proficient with a rifle and starting to get into Bow Hunting. I don't really know the area or bear hunting in general. If there was a member from up in that area that would be willing to take me out for a spring black bear, I would definately make it worth your while. Would be willing to trade a guided Fly Fishing Trip on the Bow or other rivers in Southern Alberta. Pm Me
Old 03-20-2016, 07:48 PM

Looking to get into spring snow goose hunting in 357 or surrounding area. I have all equipment except decoys, I also ranch on my days off and can usually get permission to hunt fields. Wondering if anyone in the area wants to show me a couple things. PM me if interested.
Old 03-21-2016, 08:46 AM

I'm a novice hunter living in Calgary, and 2016 will be my third year. My first two seasons were ambush style white-tailed deer hunts on farm land NW of Edmonton.

This year I'm very interested in hunting the Kananaskis area for white-tails and/or mule deer. I'll have enough priority points to draw there now, and backcountry hunts have fascinated me since I first got interested in hunting. I could likely draw for elk too, but I figure that would be getting ahead of myself for my first mountain hunt.

Looking for a partner/mentor for hunting in WMU 404/406/408 earlier in the season this fall (September and October as I'll be unavailable in November), and some scouting trips over the summer. I'm not asking for anyone's honey-holes, just someone to show me the ropes of scouting and hunting in the mountains.
Old 03-21-2016, 06:29 PM

Smile Looking for a mentor of sorts..

Howdy!

I started another thread stating my intentions and what I was looking for here. I was advised to leave a note in this thread as well and hopefully elicit a response!

I’m a 30 year old non-hunter that has marginal experience shooting a bow. I am looking to find a place to go and hike, and arrow (or at least try) rabbits, gophers, small game, pests, what have you. I am at a loss even finding a place to go and do such a thing without getting myself into trouble. I’d like to bring my dog along. I’d like to backpack and perhaps camp!

Anyone that has the time to point me in the right direction, and can be patient with a complete rookie, would be very welcomed! I have a truckload of very ignorant questions to ask.

Much appreciated!

Ryan
Old 03-23-2016, 01:16 PM

Default Elk hunting partner.

Hi I'm from Edmonton,looking hunting partner for elk.Spend lots of time scouting new areas and walking.This year heading in mountains for elk.Also like to hunt small games,waterfowl and fishing.I'm not a expert for elk calling but will sure get one this year.I need someone who is willing to walk longer distance.
Old 03-30-2016, 05:29 PM
Banned

Default Anyone want a partner for some snows?

I don't have decoys but willing to share expenses and put in some work to help out, got weekends off and got a truck, trailer and quad if needed, 50 ish with a good attitude
Old 04-03-2016, 10:41 PM

Default whitetail/coyote hunts

Hey guys this is my first year of hunting. I'm a young family man looking for someone of any experience to hunt with as long as they are as serious about it as me. I live in spruce grove but have access to 150 acres of farmland just north of westlock. I have all necessary gear and have done numerous scouting trips. Seen quite a few deer and also bumped into 3 moose on the property (3 different moose) also have tried my hand at coyote hunting but no luck yet. Text me at 780 284 3521 if anyone is interested. I'm usually up in that area almost every weekend wether it is scouting or shooting. Lemme know thanks!
Old 04-04-2016, 04:18 PM

Default Prairie Dog's

Anyone looking for a Prairie Dog partner? Let me know, I'll even supply the ammo.... I'm in Calgary and willing to travel around the area.
Old 04-04-2016, 07:25 PM

Default 1st year hunter for 2016 fall season

Hello, I am form just east of Sherwood Park. 1st year hunter, looking for a friend/mentor of sorts to show me the ropes of hunting/cleaning. Willing to travel a couple hours for the experience. Willing to come through out summer fall for hiking scouting trips prior to hunting. Looking to learn proper techniques so I don't waste animals that are taken, anmd to pass onto kids. PM me if interested.
Old 04-09-2016, 12:56 PM

Default Fort Sask Beginner

Hi. My name is Henry and I just moved to Fort Sask. I got my PAL earlier this year, and planning to take Hunter Ed before the summer.

I would like to have someone who can educate me about the basic of hunting and stuff since I never have been to one. I'd like to listen to your experience and stories.

Thank you.
Old 04-09-2016, 01:30 PM

Default Beginner looking for hunting buddy

Hello everyone my name is Cam I'm 27 and interested in getting into all styles of hunting (varmint, deer, bear, moose, sheep, elk, all birds waterfowl or upland, etc) I'm a 100% beginner I would like to find someone willing to teach me the ropes I'm very willing to accompany anyone on their future hunts as a packer or any pre season hikes just scouting around I've been living in Cochrane for a year and a half now and don't know anyone out here I'm interested in bow and rifle as well as long-range rifle I'm in the process of talking to a gentlemen to get my PAL so if there's anyone looking for a hiking buddy who also likes to talk hunting please don't hesitate to give me a shout my cell is 403-396-9110 and email cameronrichter1@gmail.com basically looking for a like-minded individual/ friend who likes to get outdoors

Last edited by CameronRichter; 04-09-2016 at 01:57 PM.
Old 04-09-2016, 01:45 PM
Banned

Hello all I'm in the rocky area and looking for someone to hunt with I am very successful with deer elk and bear average deer I harvest is around 155-160 just looking for someone to hunt with
Old 04-11-2016, 01:57 PM

Im new to hunting but have been shooting at the range for a few years.
Im hoping to learn the ropes for snow geese and waterfowl at some point. I live up in cold lake Alberta and am hoping to stay around the cold lake vermillion area. Was wondering if there are any hunters that would be whilling to bring me (and maybe my friend who is also new to hunting) along around the cold lake area. We are both respectful mature men who are well versed in firearm safety.
I have my own shotgun (browning bos 28" chambered for 3")
And my friend has a rem 870 for 3" as well.

I am rarely able to answer phone calls but feel free to text
306-480-1359

ill supply beer for afterwards! and have a tacoma so i dont mind loading the bed up with birds and gear
Old 04-11-2016, 05:43 PM
Banned

Hello everyone,

Been a member here for a while now mostly in the fishing forums. New to hunting altogether though. Only "hunting" experience I have is shooting gophers by my house and target with a .22 pellet gun. I have done my Alberta Hunter Training and now waiting on my PAL to come in. Live 5 mins west of Edmonton and looking for a hunting partner. I do not have a bow or a gun, which may be a problem? But I do plan to get a Savage or Ruger when my PAL does come in. If you are in my age range ( 18-30) and want to hunt with a noobie, let me know
Old 04-16-2016, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnw View Post
Hello all I'm in the rocky area and looking for someone to hunt with I am very successful with deer elk and bear average deer I harvest is around 155-160 just looking for someone to hunt with
I have sent your a message
Old 04-19-2016, 06:55 PM

OK so after a series of questionable hunter partners ( won't get into into it but last one is only one with some respect as his wife got into hunting and he seems to always go with her, completely understandable) I am looking for a hunting partner / friend to share the hunt with.

I am 33 currently and live in s.e Calgary. I have some access to land but deffinatly want to get out more asking for permission. Looking at pretty much anywhere in southern Alberta, and would be willing to look at going northern Alberta for some trips as well. I really want to get an outfitters tent and stove and do some back country trips. I do have access to horses but am fairly fresh and learning on that.

Outside of hunting I'm into aviation, football, and baseball and hanging with my hunting dog ( gsp)

So if your interested please send me a pm!! We could grab a beer!!
Old 04-22-2016, 03:42 PM

Default Gopher hunting buddy!

Just picked up a beautiful .223 bolt action and a semi-auto for fun and plinking. Would really love to get out with someone who has access to good gopher hunting property. I've never been out for gophers but have heard it's a blast. Would be happy to join an experienced gopher-getter or help any landowner/farmer lower the local population. I'm a responsible 28 year old hunter and biologist.

Looking forward to hearing from you
Old 04-22-2016, 04:10 PM

Default Hunting partner

Hey all, I'm based out of Cold Lake, I've been hunting 3 years, only whitetail deer and black bear but looking to hunt everything Alberta has to offer, looking for a serious hunting partner, I hunt bow as well as rifle. Shoot a text 780-201-7244
Old 04-26-2016, 08:48 PM

Smile Rabbit or Snow Geese hunting anyone?

Anyone planning on going rabbit or snow geese hunting this weekend?
I would like to join. I been hunting deers, elk, moose... but never tried rabbit or geese.
I am 30, cool dude, drinks smokes (but able walk 500 miles), got ride and bunch of guns
Message me if you need a hunting buddy.
Old 05-10-2016, 09:39 AM

Looking for a hunting partner to learn the basic of hunting. I have the proper education, certificate and been a member of SPFGA for couple years. Not a great planner but always ready for spontaneous adventure.

Please PM if you would like a partner who has respect for the forest, I would be happy to share gas, food etc.
Old 05-10-2016, 08:02 PM
Banned

Default Hunting partner

Hey I'm a 25 year old looking for someone to hunt with. I'm more into waterfowl then big game however I do enjoy being outdoors and if deer hunting is an excuse them I'm all in. I have managed to find myself a little honey hole for waterfowl, and as most hunters will be I'm not willing to show it off right away. Looking to meet up with someone, learn from someone. Grab a beer, maybe go shoot some targets out in McClean Creek and get to know each other. I'm located in Calgary.