Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 07-23-2020, 06:49 PM

Default Saturday night sky

Anyone down south say from Taber to Bow Island notice anything in the sky just before 11? not the comet

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
Old 07-23-2020, 07:49 PM

If it was moving from West to East it may have been the International Space Station. Check this link out and enter your location. It will give you the times when it passes over.

https://spotthestation.nasa.gov/
Old 07-24-2020, 08:27 AM

Tons of satellites and watched the ISS go over Monday night.

-Billy Molls
Old 07-24-2020, 10:16 AM

Default Actually was looking for Wednesday nighta

Senility kicking in I forgot I took my weekend midweek..Wed night a couple of minutes before 11 PM not Saturday night. Flying west to east just north of Grassy Lake. Not a satellite not the space station. Just wondering if anyone else saw a light doing some unusual maneuvers. I tried to get video but I only came up with a photo and its definitely not a plane or a satellite we could see both of those in different areas of the sky. Not sharing the photo yet it definitely shows something I've never seen before in a lot of years of skywatching and professionally observing. Yup call me crazy I'm used to it

Non Compliance!!!!!!
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
Old 07-24-2020, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneChristie View Post
Senility kicking in I forgot I took my weekend midweek..Wed night a couple of minutes before 11 PM not Saturday night. Flying west to east just north of Grassy Lake. Not a satellite not the space station. Just wondering if anyone else saw a light doing some unusual maneuvers. I tried to get video but I only came up with a photo and its definitely not a plane or a satellite we could see both of those in different areas of the sky. Not sharing the photo yet it definitely shows something I've never seen before in a lot of years of skywatching and professionally observing. Yup call me crazy I'm used to it
Cool story man, have fun with your picture.
Old 07-24-2020, 11:28 AM

Quote:
We thought you were crazy before ……………. so you have nothing to loose.

Love to see the picture. My wife and I saw something a few years ago that made us both go ………… WTF?!?!?!?!

Similar erratic light thing that definitely wasn't a satellite, plane or anything based on the speed and maneuvers.

And since I don't "partake" ….. I'm probably crazy too.
Old 07-24-2020, 12:13 PM

I've seen the US navy "tic tac" vids, in my military days I saw the same thing twice, the one we saw Wednesday was completely different and I did end up with a photo of what was causing the light. Still trying to understand what it actually was all I know was it wasn't anything we have, whether it was a rock or something else I just dont know. Trying to figure out who would. Absolutely the strangest thing I've ever seen it wasnt a meteorite it was controlled flight.

Non Compliance!!!!!!
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

Old 07-24-2020, 02:07 PM
Banned

Could someone be flying a drone at night?
Old 07-24-2020, 02:14 PM

We thought maybe a drone but nope. I'm going to send the pic to NASA maybe they will have an answer. Or more questions who knows. I'm just glad I had a witness for a change.

Non Compliance!!!!!!
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

Old 07-24-2020, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by comaderek View Post
Could someone be flying a drone at night?
Are you asking if that's possible? The answer is yes, it's possible. Arguably more probable than a UFO or experimental military aircraft.
Old 07-24-2020, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GENINC View Post
Are you asking if that's possible? The answer is yes, it's possible. Arguably more probable than a UFO or experimental military aircraft.
sure they can fly drones at night. this wasnt a drone believe me. I finally decided to submit the photo to the Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force, since they finally admitted to be still operating. may as well go as high as I can, now to wait to see if it gets passed on and I get a reply. my pic isnt the light we saw, it is what was causing the light and believe me I want to post the pic but Im going to wait, could be a screw up on the new phone camera, could be what we thought it was. At least I have one friend now who absolutely believes me when I tell him I never have to make my adventures up, they just happen and now he knows what it feels like. One thing for certain my life changed just before 11 PM Wednesday night. without a doubt. Hope it was a camera glitch, 90%. the other 10% is playing hell with my artists imagination, I dont know which way I want it to go. oh well such is life

Non Compliance!!!!!!
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

Old 07-24-2020, 04:35 PM

I have a friend who used to be a air traffic controller out of Edmonton. He looked after everything north of the DEW line. Night shifts mostly all his life. He said that all kinds of stuff is seen and reported by pilots up there and he's seen plenty on radar himself to be convinced theres unexplainable stuff out there.

Ive gone and sat in with him a few times in the past. You get to sit next to them and even get to wear head phones so you can hear the talking going on between them and pilots. Very neat thing to do. Got to get special permission etc. to get in of course. He at the time of retirement was the longest serving controller in Canada.
Old 07-24-2020, 06:04 PM
Banned

Once thought I saw a super model at end of my bed but it was just a coat rack. About the same build though!
Old 07-25-2020, 08:13 AM

Why not post the picture here ?? Let us have a crack at it.
Old 07-25-2020, 08:28 AM

What would you have to loose by posting the picture here?
I'm just joking but if they wanted to keep this hushed up they could right now by eliminating you.
Old 07-25-2020, 10:44 AM

You have a picture of something you saw that only you can see and you want us to tell you what it is? Well that’s weird.

-Billy Molls
Old 07-25-2020, 11:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
What strain did you smoke that night?
Old 08-07-2020, 08:13 PM

Are you willing to show the picture ?? Genuinely interested.
Old 08-08-2020, 10:04 AM

Default OK UFO pic it is.

Its been 2 weeks since I submitted my pic to Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force in the US Navy, havent heard anything back so im going to share my photo. This is what we watched, no clue how long it lasted, quite a few seconds at least, it wasnt long but it was so strange we were totally engrossed. We had been watching satellites go by, and the odd meteorite then we saw a bright light come down the sky along the river that wasnt in any sort of orbit. it was like it was bouncing off the atmosphere, it would swoop upwards when it got low, then drift back in different directions, almost like someone trying to surf on one of those simulators, like it was out of control. Buddy thought it looked like it was skipping off the atmosphere, to me it looked like it was trying to go up though it instead. I have a new phone with a great camera on it, tried to get the light on video but in the dark I guess I hit photo instead. We had nothing to compare the size to but it did look big! its not so big on the photo but zooming in you can see a lot of weird details, its nothing that we have built thats for sure! you can even see a trail coming off it, some sort of propulsion system or ice maybe? what do you think? I watermarked the pic and enlarged it too for small screens.

Non Compliance!!!!!!
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

Old 08-08-2020, 10:49 AM

Cool stuff. It’s the Millennium Falcon.
Hope you hear back from nasa
Old 08-08-2020, 11:52 AM

Thanks for posting!!! That is super interesting. Wonder what the heck it is ???

Are you able to share approximately how far away you think it was from you ?? Like what kind of size do you think this "craft" would have been ?? Airliner size ?? Bigger ?? Smaller ??
Old 08-08-2020, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddeerguy2015 View Post
Thanks for posting!!! That is super interesting. Wonder what the heck it is ???

Are you able to share approximately how far away you think it was from you ?? Like what kind of size do you think this "craft" would have been ?? Airliner size ?? Bigger ?? Smaller ??
we were sitting down on the riverbank it it was flying at least part of the time above the cliffs across the river but beyond because it went out of sight a couple times behind the edge. nothing at all to compare it to sizewise, but if the camera wasnt zoomed it had to be fairly big I think to zoom in that close. it did look like a long ways off like a satellite . I wish I knew.

Non Compliance!!!!!!
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

Old 08-08-2020, 09:14 PM

Quote:
we were sitting down on the riverbank it it was flying at least part of the time above the cliffs across the river but beyond because it went out of sight a couple times behind the edge. nothing at all to compare it to sizewise, but if the camera wasnt zoomed it had to be fairly big I think to zoom in that close. it did look like a long ways off like a satellite . I wish I knew.
What type of camera was the picture taken with, if you don't mind me asking ??
Old 08-08-2020, 09:22 PM

About 25 yrs ago that area had some cattle mutilations going on too.

Thomas Sowell
Old 08-08-2020, 09:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Anyone down south say from Taber to Bow Island notice anything in the sky just before 11? not the comet
I would humbly suggest contacting Peter Davenport and his page http://www.nuforc.org/
He gives daily reports to Coast to CoastAM. Read the page and you can file a report
Old 08-08-2020, 09:34 PM

I seen something like that about 28 years ago might have been the mushrooms 🍄 I was on it was in October around Halloween 🎃
Old 08-08-2020, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddeerguy2015 View Post
What type of camera was the picture taken with, if you don't mind me asking ??
my phone camera Galaxy S9

Non Compliance!!!!!!
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

Old 08-08-2020, 10:54 PM

Quote:
my phone camera Galaxy S9
If this is a real picture - it's extremely cool. Super interesting. Were you able to follow up with any second or third shots or did you take just the one ??