Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Buy and Sell > Firearms & Ammo For Sale

Notices

Old 04-25-2024, 07:28 PM

Default Left hand, Ruger Hawkeye FTW Hunter 6.5 Creedmoor

Left hand, Ruger Hawkeye FTW Hunter 6.5 Creedmoor

This is one of the special FTW models, designed by Ruger and SAAM U.S.military training instructors at the FTW training Ranch.

https://ftwsaam.com/

https://gundigest.com/gun-reviews/ri...ftw-hunter/amp

This is a 1/2 moa rifle with factory Federal terminal ascent ammunition.

Since new, has been to the range and hunted four times from 100 to 600 yards, with 28 rounds through, all factory 130 grain. It has a couple of barrel marks and a minor stock blemish as shown in photos, but nothing significant. 9+ out of 10.

Excellent accuracy for short to extreme long range hunting. My hunting has changed with age and eyesight, so it is up for sale.

There are very few hunting rifles of this quality, and capability, especially in left hand.

The asking price is $1800 shipped, with optional canada post shipping insurance, at extra cost, if desired.

I will not respond to hypothetical or disrespectful offers.

The only trades that might be of interest are recent manufacture, S&B, Zeiss Victory Diavari, Swarovski, Leupold HD, Kahles Helia, rifle scope optics.

I am not interested in any firearm trades.

Before you contact me, please do any research you need, and be confident and ready to buy.

Photos by text or email.

Thank you.

Last edited by bcshadow; 04-26-2024 at 11:09 AM.