Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 04-11-2024, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by W921 View Post
China had a 100 years of shame basically from British mafia government forcing sale of opium. Now the liberals saying America getting Chinese drugs serves them right. Woke crowd don't know difference between American and British. But anyway chairman Mow cleaned up China's druggies. He didn't export them either but I agree with others on here. Let's export our druggies or outsource our rehabilitation system to Brazil and when they get out if they come back to Alberta let's charge them for what it cost us to send them to rehabilitation in Brazil in the first place so they won't want to come back and if some French lawyer says its unconstitutional then let's deport him to and draw up a new constitution.
Problem solved
I don't think you could solve the problem,with your pile of BS. The turks in 7th century starting getting China high ,Brits got there in 1640 or so.

China was on the pipe for 900 years before they came.Brits were drug dealers supplied by China . Opium isn't what China is giving the Cartels ,so the 100 years you think a communist country is getting there pay back is a total insult to ever person who thought they were doing a safe drug .Cocaine is a safer drug ,but not a long term drug . Fontenay kills within 10 minutes . China is out to destroy from within ,covid ,cyber crime, you name were there target .They want to take our resources not buy them.

All opium dens were in every booming china town in the USA at one time.

Shipping are trash is what useless people think as a means of solving crime and a strong sign of weakness in our system .Showing your weakness is big mistake . Jt and Biden are the biggest danger sign we ever had

Brazil doesn't deserve our crime ,that's a pure insult to those people . Lotsa good folks in Brazil .

Our system is corrupt to the core in every department ,greed and corruption.

Clean up our own back yard and let the world clean there's ,if were to weak then blame only those that are in power to change the laws and not some person in Brazil.

A new wave of crime from countries all over the world sending there garbage to North America and never think for a moment China isn't behind lotsa of it.

If you support anything China does then you know what you are. Bunch of cowards on this thread tryin to avoid our internal mistakes .I think a couple were a big part of it.

You start a thread like this ,you better rethink your purpose for starting.
Old 04-11-2024, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD848 View Post
I don't think you could solve the problem,with your pile of BS. The turks in 7th century starting getting China high ,Brits got there in 1640 or so.

China was on the pipe for 900 years before they came.Brits were drug dealers supplied by China . Opium isn't what China is giving the Cartels ,so the 100 years you think a communist country is getting there pay back is a total insult to ever person who thought they were doing a safe drug .Cocaine is a safer drug ,but not a long term drug . Fontenay kills within 10 minutes . China is out to destroy from within ,covid ,cyber crime, you name were there target .They want to take our resources not buy them.

All opium dens were in every booming china town in the USA at one time.

Shipping are trash is what useless people think as a means of solving crime and a strong sign of weakness in our system .Showing your weakness is big mistake . Jt and Biden are the biggest danger sign we ever had

Brazil doesn't deserve our crime ,that's a pure insult to those people . Lotsa good folks in Brazil .

Our system is corrupt to the core in every department ,greed and corruption.

Clean up our own back yard and let the world clean there's ,if were to weak then blame only those that are in power to change the laws and not some person in Brazil.

A new wave of crime from countries all over the world sending there garbage to North America and never think for a moment China isn't behind lotsa of it.

If you support anything China does then you know what you are. Bunch of cowards on this thread tryin to avoid our internal mistakes .I think a couple were a big part of it.

You start a thread like this ,you better rethink your purpose for starting.
I keep mentioning Brazil because I know what they do to drug zombies down there. I know how they clean the streets. Brazil would do what we can't stomach and make money for doing it. For us it would be cheaper than what we are currently doing
Most of Alberta's problems are caused by street drugs.
Drugs and druggies for most part is what is destroying us.
I would create a system so that druggies would avoid Alberta all together.
Make it easy for them to leave and hard for therm to come back.
Even if it was my own kid. I'm not living around this insanity anymore and if you choose to do drugs then it sucks to be you. It should not ruin my life because someone else thinks taking fentayl or other drugs is cool
Old 04-11-2024, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.K View Post
Texas has the death penalty and they use it. No paying for the lowlifes' of society waiting to sue us for unfair treatment
Eliminates repeat offenders!

Burglar: Aren't you going to call the cops?
Farmer: Why? Nobody knows you're here