Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2023, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikergolf View Post
What part of Smith's platform do you see as extremist?

The ones that the MSM have been telling him.
Old 05-27-2023, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergrit View Post
Couldn’t bring my self to vote for Danny Smith had to vote orange for this one. Conservative Party has to choose a better leader if they want my vote
Do you own any semi auto non res? Than you're voting to gives those up voluntarily
Old 05-27-2023, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Couldn’t bring my self to vote for Danny Smith had to vote orange for this one. Conservative Party has to choose a better leader if they want my vote
If they win, hope you enjoy radical communists. I have slightly more respect for people that just admit they’re orange instead of pretending to be conservative. There’s other options if you don’t like Danielle, but you voted FOR Notley and decided to post it. Don’t pretend it’s anything else but your support for her and her wingnuts. A protest vote had/has other options. Like many others here, hope you’re disappointed on Monday.

Last edited by I’d rather be outdoors; 05-27-2023 at 05:42 PM.
Old 05-27-2023, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I’d rather be outdoors View Post
If they win, hope you enjoy radical communists. I have slightly more respect for people that just admit they’re orange instead of pretending to be conservative. There’s other options if you don’t like Danielle, but you voted FOR Notley and decided to post it. Don’t pretend it’s anything else but your support for her and her wingnuts. A protest vote had/has other options. Like many others here, hope you’re disappointed on Monday.
Well said!
Old 05-27-2023, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse34567 View Post
Do you own any semi auto non res? Than you're voting to gives those up voluntarily
It’s going to be all guns, that is the goal. They won’t stop til they have them all
Old 05-27-2023, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I’d rather be outdoors View Post
Yes

Don't forget they fall under federal NDP. They will go after farmers as much as possible. They will agree to all fertilizer bans and anything the feds come up with. NDP are on liberals side with all plans.
Old 05-27-2023, 06:49 PM

I find it hard to believe that any grown man who actually works to earn a living and enjoys freedom with less control over his and his families life would actually vote NDP or liberal for that matter.
Old 05-27-2023, 06:51 PM

On a positive note …. CBC News poll suggests UCP heading for a majority victory!
Old 05-27-2023, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokinyotes View Post
I find it hard to believe that any grown man who actually works to earn a living and enjoys freedom with less control over his and his families life would actually vote NDP or liberal for that matter.
I guess you are unfamiliar with the new modern man. They too are looking for someone to look after them.

Thomas Sowell
Old 05-27-2023, 07:04 PM

Quote:
I find it hard to believe that any grown man who actually works to earn a living......
Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me that the majority of people who support the NDP don't work to earn a living. Maybe they used to, but not anymore.
Old 05-27-2023, 07:17 PM

If you don't support Smith then you are (directly or indirectly) supporting the Trudeau/NDP/Notley alliance. I for one cannot afford any more. There is two of us living on my pension. Every day that sparkle socks is in power we get a little bit poorer. Soon we will be living on the streets.

Burglar: Aren't you going to call the cops?
Farmer: Why? Nobody knows you're here
Old 05-27-2023, 07:21 PM

Quote:

That’s why they are called dippers. Dipping into other people’s money.
Old 05-27-2023, 07:31 PM

Ya know we complain about Toronto and Easterners voting in Trudeau but from what I can see there are a good portion of Albertans that are not any smarter if they are voting for dippers.
Old 05-27-2023, 07:38 PM

Quote:
And Jesus wept.
Old 05-27-2023, 07:43 PM

753,961 advance votes as of 7:30.
Pretty good turnout so far.
Old 05-27-2023, 08:01 PM

Have the conservatives always hit home runs when they’re in power. Was Redford a good leader.
I think NDP would be a lot better then Danny turn coat
Old 05-27-2023, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBintheNorth View Post
Is there stats for typical advanced voter turnout? Know if this is higher or lower?
Old 05-27-2023, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Have the conservatives always hit home runs when they’re in power. Was Redford a good leader.
Just wondering what's the best motor speed for trolling? Looks like you're getting a nibble.
Old 05-27-2023, 08:22 PM

Quote:
This is my last response to you. The NDP have NEVER hit a home run, ever, in any province. Since we’re comparing. Back under the bridge with you.
Old 05-27-2023, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Compared to Notley with a orange coat? Redford was the start of the failure.

Get over it , you made a decision, stick with it like an adult and live with it. No more posts of look at me.
Old 05-27-2023, 08:23 PM

Quote:
UR Trolling. Tell the truth

You do know that heads are exploding all over the forum. LOL.
Old 05-27-2023, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
UR Trolling. Tell the truth

You do know that heads are exploding all over the forum. LOL.
Sure glad he's using barbless hooks.
Old 05-27-2023, 08:57 PM

Not trolling I voted for NDP thought I would share it with the group. Every one else seems to be sharing how they voted. I have no doubt that conservative will win in my riding and the province.
I want some numbers so that it won’t be a land slide and that conservatives have to be accountable for when they get in power. The only way that will happen is they have to know second place is not that far away.

Second reason is Danny Turn Cioat is one of the worst leaders I have ever seen. I find it hard to believe that the way she has acted and what she has said is supported by so many.
Old 05-27-2023, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Not trolling I voted for NDP thought I would share it with the group. Every one else seems to be sharing how they voted. I have no doubt that conservative will win in my riding and the province.
I want some numbers so that it won’t be a land slide and that conservatives have to be accountable for when they get in power. The only way that will happen is they have to know second place is not that far away.

Second reason is Danny Turn Cioat is one of the worst leaders I have ever seen. I find it hard to believe that the way she has acted and what she has said is supported by so many.
You are not making sense...so Rachel is accountable for what she did while she was in power? You call Danielle a turn coat when the whole ndp party joined the liberals? What are you getting at? Bored or what? It's a vote for Alberta's future, you want some sarcastic smart ass little lounge lizard running a trillion dollar buisness on the premise that wasting money and taxing the living hell out of its hard working citizens is the order of the day, then you puff your chest out and get in line at the food bank. Good for you.
Old 05-27-2023, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Agreed. Great seeing folks participating in democracy. Was my first time doing an advance pole instead of day of, so much faster.
Old 05-27-2023, 09:35 PM

Quote:
No kidding. She could be peeing out of a helicopter and half the guys on this thread would defend her saying it’s just rain.
Old 05-27-2023, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstubbs View Post
No kidding. She could be peeing out of a helicopter and half the guys on this thread would defend her saying it’s just rain.
Difference being, Rachel would be dropping rocks on them. A lot harder to rationalize.

Grizz

Isaiah 5:8
Old 05-27-2023, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trochu View Post
Is there stats for typical advanced voter turnout? Know if this is higher or lower?
I found this from 2019...

"According to Elections Alberta, 161,830 ballots were cast Tuesday. In the 2019 election, about 140,000 advance ballots were cast on the first day, with a total of 696,000 cast in five days".

I can't remember if it was an option in 2015?
Old 05-27-2023, 10:54 PM

Voting for the NDP because you don't like Danielle makes about as much sense to me as buying a Lada because you don't like Ford.
Old 05-27-2023, 10:58 PM

Quote:
I found this from 2019...

"According to Elections Alberta, 161,830 ballots were cast Tuesday. In the 2019 election, about 140,000 advance ballots were cast on the first day, with a total of 696,000 cast in five days".

I can't remember if it was an option in 2015?
Right on, so about an 8% increase. Seems like a substantial number when it comes to elections.
Closed Thread