Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 01-23-2007, 10:08 PM
jrs

Default Reminder to all!!

I would simply like to remind all outdoorsmen on this site to write another round of letters to our MLA's concerning the Metis Harvesting Agreement and other hot issues. At the Willow Valley Trophy Night Ted Morton expressed strong opinions towards this subject and encouraged all sportsmen to be vocal. He said we're on pace to win this fight. I just sent one myself again after hearing disgusting stories of waste and abuse from a Fish and Wildlife officer this past weekend. I realize its a very small portion of the Metis nation abusing the rights but i would hate to see the integrity of our wildlife destroyed. Thank you everyone. Here is a link to track down your respected MLA. Please send!!! Every letter helps!!!!!

www.electionsalberta.ab.c...Postal.cfm
Old 01-24-2007, 11:41 AM
jrs

Default lots of hits!

I see lots of guys have looked at this. Did you all write letters!! Please do!!
Old 01-25-2007, 04:53 PM
Did so

Default Did so

I sent Iris Evans a quick email and havent got a response back as requested.
Old 01-25-2007, 07:37 PM
Mackaylake

Default Re: Did so

"Just around the site to discuss the great outdoors with other outdoorsmen. Not much else to be said."

This from your profile. No where in there does it say "stir the pot"
Old 01-25-2007, 07:59 PM
jrs

Default Mackaylake

Hey, i'm just giving guys a reminder. If you have an opinion on the issue voice it. Thats how the democracy works. If guys want to send emails and support the agreement thats their right and i won't think less of them. In the areas i spend lots of time at least minor changes are needed. Stir the pot i will, if it helps out our wildlife.
I had realized it had been a couple months since i heard anything develope concerning this topic. With Morton in charge of that department we may have a chance.

jrs