Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 02-19-2010, 09:39 PM

who gives a she ite. Has nothing to do with the outdoors. If he was not filthy rich no one would know who he was.
Old 02-20-2010, 12:54 AM
Banned

Wolf.. He chases Salmon in the QCI.. DOes that count?

Any how I only appreciated the way the guy played golf. Now he doesnt play.. I want him back on the tour ASAP!!
Old 02-20-2010, 01:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by backpacker View Post
Care to back this stupid ass blanket statement up? You think all the Canadian athletes are "well to do"? How wealthy is Emily Brydon, Jennifer Heil, Clara Hughes? I personally don't know either and don't really give a damn, I just enjoy watching my fellow Canadians participate against other athletes from around the globe in a competition that only occurs once every four years.

If you have a bone to pick with someone about the costs of putting on the Olympics the contact your friggin' MLA, then get a life ********.

As for Tiger Woods, no ones business except his wife's and her lawyers as far as I am concerned.
Hurry , get back to TV
Old 02-20-2010, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okotokian View Post
man, looking at his conquests really puts a new spin on that Gillette "The Best a Man Can Get" tag-line.
I really think half of the women he got are pretty damn nasty...I'd have to be pretty gone from the happy juice and have some beer goggles going on for some of them!!

And ya...also heard he never wrapped up his lil soldier...how'd he not give Elin some nasty disease?
Old 02-20-2010, 09:14 AM

I bet Tiger really misses playing those 18 holes.
Old 02-20-2010, 10:58 AM

Personally, why would this p**** have to apologize to anyone. Its his life and its not like he committed a criminal act. Too bad that the family, wife and kids had to be involved and hurt. But, lets look at all the tramps involved. Did they not know that he was married? if anyone was to blame its them
Old 02-20-2010, 11:28 AM

leave the guy alone everyone is just jelouse that they cant do it for as long as he did lol
Old 02-21-2010, 09:27 PM

No doubt a great golfer... as a family man..... he is the worst in my eyes..plain and simple. I wouldnt trade my wife, son, or daughter for any one night stand....I already got the million dollar family..... just waitin' for the million or more now into the bank..

No doubt money and fame have a great impact on your life, but I'm thinkin' I have only heard about half the story, either way, busted.... rich, and busted.

Too bad there are kids involved....sad really... but happens every day..