Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 03-06-2011, 06:14 PM

Default Badger Today

Really really slow today. Fished in 12 FOW. Caught one 2lb at 2pm. Saw one more on the Camera. They were just nosing the bait or staring at it. Nice day though with no wind. Not many people out there. Everybody must've been at the CVR derby.
Where to go next weekend for our last weekend of hard water? Sure would like to get into some perch or any steadier fishing for the kids. I'm thinking maybe Burnstick or Cow?
Old 03-06-2011, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dano View Post
Really really slow today. Fished in 12 FOW. Caught one 2lb at 2pm. Saw one more on the Camera. They were just nosing the bait or staring at it. Nice day though with no wind. Not many people out there. Everybody must've been at the CVR derby.
Where to go next weekend for our last weekend of hard water? Sure would like to get into some perch or any steadier fishing for the kids. I'm thinking maybe Burnstick or Cow?
last weekend of frozen water ? if you're thinkin' bout burnstick or cow -- you have til' mar 31 . check your regs.
Old 03-06-2011, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecker View Post
last weekend of frozen water ? if you're thinkin' bout burnstick or cow -- you have til' mar 31 . check your regs.
Didn't mean to throw anybody off their dates.
Just the last weekend for me is all. I have a busy rest of the month at work unfortunately and only found time to get out a couple of times this year. But Sun, Monday are off next week.