Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 09-13-2015, 12:28 PM

Thumbs up Free exchange of hunting parties worldwide

Hi every body !

I’m new, my name’s Florian, I’m french and I’m actually here for a friend. I explain myself, I’ve got a friend who hunt for now more than 30 years all around the world. He went to Zimbabwe, South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, Alaska, Turkey, Poland… for hunt session. Bref he spend really a lot of time and money in hunting.

When I told him I’m going to Montreal he ask me if it’s possible to find a guy with a hunting property to hunt with him in Canada. I explain myself, you know how expensive it is to buy hunt and how difficult it is to take the plane with your arm. That’s why he’s tired to pass by hunting company. So what he ask me to find is a guy with which he could hunt in Canada. In return he will host you in France and you will hunt in France or in Europe in the same conditions.

The idea is that everyone share his hunting estate for the benefit of another cheaply and easily.

For exemple when he was in Russia hunting brawn bear he met a Mexican guy and now he’s gonna make this guy hunt in Europe and in return the Mexican guy make him hunt in Mexico. Each arrives at the airport without arms as a tourist, uses the weapons of their host and it suits everyone.

I hope I made it clear in spite of my risky English. My friend can pay you for the service but the goal is not to make price as expensive as on the internet. The goal is really to share hunting parties between hunter from different cultures cheaply.

If people are interested, or if they have uestions please contact me via private message and then we will see to meet us or chat by skype.

Cheers

Flow
Old 09-13-2015, 02:51 PM

Why doesn't he post for himself?

Tags
europe, free, hunting, international, share