Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 04-01-2010, 09:38 AM

Default bye wabamun see ya in may!!

So had a great day yesterday. I had the pleasure od fishing with thorne again this time on his kick butt boat!! As usual with Wabamun we were not disapointed. What an awesome way to spend the last day of March. A big thanks to Zan once again buddy had an awesome time can't wait to get out again. Here's a few pics of our day once again yes I had the horseshoe firmly up there and in place.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10lbermr31.jpg (34.2 KB, 235 views)
File Type: jpg 12lbermr31.jpg (42.6 KB, 228 views)
File Type: jpg onaboatmf.jpg (43.1 KB, 218 views)
File Type: jpg zanman.jpg (48.7 KB, 212 views)
Old 04-01-2010, 04:29 PM

Ya man had fun...soon all the water will be open and a fishinn we will go!! Oh finally completed the transformation from ski to Bass boat! With the quick ability to go back again in 5 minutes! Totak cost of drop in fishing deck was a little under 2 bills!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BEFOR.jpg (57.2 KB, 150 views)
File Type: jpg AFTER.jpg (76.6 KB, 144 views)
Old 04-01-2010, 04:53 PM

nice job terry..i was thinking about taking wednesday off for the last day of the season..unfortanatly another co worker beat me to it lol.

btw that horse shoe..its gotta come out eventually man lol..your A** must hurt a bit from having that thing up there so long buddy
anyways well have to get together one of these weekends for a NSR fish to fill our fishing needs until the season opens again
Old 04-01-2010, 07:00 PM

Zan, the boat looks awesome man nice little transformation hey? Again thanks nothing like flipping spoons in 1-5ft of water and having the pike hammer them. Thanks alex I known I've been really fortunate this year as far as the fishing goes. Well head down to the river soon and both of you guys I'm having a BBQ/fire get together I'll fill you in when the boss "wife" gets me the details. Let's get drunk and talk fishing and alex you can show us all about the tig welder.
Old 04-01-2010, 07:15 PM

Looks like a good time out there guys, wish I could have joined ya!

I know the action's not the same as Wab, but I'm thinking I may hit the river again tomorrow since it's still open if you're up for it

Time, it makes you old. Experience makes you wise. It's only a fool who judges life by what he sees in other peoples' eyes.
- Strung Out

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams
Old 04-01-2010, 07:36 PM

Sounds good terry. Just keep me posted and I'll be there. I'm not the greatest with the TIG but mig, and stick I can built lots of things with.anyways take it easy and keep me posted
Old 04-01-2010, 09:24 PM

Jay river tomorrow would be a game time decision. Like tomorrow morning. But never count me out my luck I'll yank a sturgeon or something. And alex I have mig and tig so were good to go.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:27 PM

Btw kinda a funny 3 best fishing forum friends are all welcome at the BBQ soon too come I'll let you all know the details bring the gals bring some booze I got food and plenty of beds so come by kick back have a few or 16 and let's get r done
Old 04-01-2010, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooseknuckle View Post
Jay river tomorrow would be a game time decision. Like tomorrow morning. But never count me out my luck I'll yank a sturgeon or something. And alex I have mig and tig so were good to go.
Well, you've got my number...give me a call or shoot me a message if you can make it and I'll give you directions

ghostguy6 will most likely be out there, and I'm hoping Kevin, Zan and maybe a couple of the other guys may make it out. Still waiting to hear back from people

Time, it makes you old. Experience makes you wise. It's only a fool who judges life by what he sees in other peoples' eyes.
- Strung Out

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams
Old 04-01-2010, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Btw kinda a funny 3 best fishing forum friends are all welcome at the BBQ soon too come I'll let you all know the details bring the gals bring some booze I got food and plenty of beds so come by kick back have a few or 16 and let's get r done
Nice!

- Strung Out

- Douglas Adams
Old 04-01-2010, 10:48 PM

It will be in April early may at latest gentlemen. Btw ol Betsy fired up and I've made some modern day modifications can't wait for the open water. Alright time to be dorky playing risk and getting drunkinhi
Old 04-02-2010, 07:26 AM

Quote:
It will be in April early may at latest gentlemen. Btw ol Betsy fired up and I've made some modern day modifications can't wait for the open water. Alright time to be dorky playing risk and getting drunkinhi
Nice, hopefully I'll be around for it. Moving to the NE end of the city at the end of April, and sometime around that time they're going to want me to go back out to Onion Lake

- Strung Out

- Douglas Adams
Old 04-02-2010, 09:37 AM

OK, OK I got up late and hit the hay early, Geezle...Got the river location, I'll be there!, Moose, game on for the BBQ!, and bring on what ever else....SUMMERTIME BABY!!!! Moose we'll have to get a drop in deck for Ole Betsy as well, bring her over and spend a lazy Sat afternoon building some crap!
Old 04-02-2010, 02:03 PM

for sure zan I want to totally put a deck in there with a soo seat!! Sorry guys I dropped the ball I have the kids all day the wife works so no fishing for me hope you guys make out good, I'll get the invites out we'll have somecocktails, steaks and whatever else.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:34 PM

well just got back from the river , managed 2 walleye....Geezle is strill out there with a few guys, have to see how they make out later!
Old 04-02-2010, 03:42 PM

Nice work. Decent size?
Old 04-02-2010, 03:46 PM

standard range...post to come!