Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 01-22-2017, 12:00 AM

Yup gettingbtiring , that one .
Enough guys with reposting of that picture .
I've already cleaned up a few posts in here and the same message seems to be posted continually
Cat
Old 01-22-2017, 12:14 AM

United States of Glamerica?
It is when you walk alone in nature that you discover your strengths and weaknesses. ~ Red Bullets
Old 01-22-2017, 04:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchammer View Post
Sorry, I have not been paying attention. What women's rights did Trump take away?

NOTHING ,them women are just making noise about crap
Old 01-22-2017, 04:07 AM
Banned

Default .

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigskinner View Post
NOTHING ,them women are just making noise about crap
Also they don't have enough brains to realise they now have the best President in history
Old 01-22-2017, 11:04 AM

Default It's about equality

Let's face it, there are times when it is a perfectly acceptable statement.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sammich.jpg (52.5 KB, 87 views)

“We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did.”- Thomas Sowell
Old 01-22-2017, 01:57 PM

http://nytlive.nytimes.com/womeninth...on-washington/

Trump needs to keep a close eye on this guy....Or just hand him over to his buddy Putin.
Old 01-22-2017, 02:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by markg View Post
I guess I would ask you a serious question. Would you want to date and or have a relationship with the type of women that would participate in a rally like the one held to protest Trumps presidency? How do you even have a remotely intelligent conversation with someone with a belief system like that? I know that if I was a 20 something dude I certainly couldnt. Thats just me though and all the power to ya if you think differently than I. It is a free country.
By no means would I ever associate with a woman who spews that kind of drivel and protests because of her feelings rather than logical reasons and facts. I hope that I can find the wife 2.0 with time, but that is like looking for a needle in a hay stack.
Playing the dating field is not for me. Some real "keepers" in that swamp...
The whole MGTOW ideology seems to demonize women which is something that I disagree with. I sincerely hope that not all of them fit into the negative stereotype. Allthough most of them do.
Old 01-22-2017, 03:11 PM
Banned

Priceless. Couple videos of this in the link. Yet another anti-Trump fanatic is removed from an airplane.

Woman kicked off flight for berating Trump supporter after she demands to know if he's on the flight to protest Trump or cheer for him. Passengers cheer when she is finally removed. Feel sorry for her husband...the guy looks like a lifetime of her has robbed him of his will to live.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/vid...ked-off-plane/

I just want to thank her for the continuation of a steady supply of entertainment.
Old 01-22-2017, 04:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugatika View Post
Priceless. Couple videos of this in the link. Yet another anti-Trump fanatic is removed from an airplane.

Woman kicked off flight for berating Trump supporter after she demands to know if he's on the flight to protest Trump or cheer for him. Passengers cheer when she is finally removed. Feel sorry for her husband...the guy looks like a lifetime of her has robbed him of his will to live.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/vid...ked-off-plane/

I just want to thank her for the continuation of a steady supply of entertainment.
Wow, that woman needs to be shipped in a crate on a cargo plane, not fly with decent folks on a commercial flight. Thanks for another sad, yet good laugh.
Old 01-22-2017, 04:18 PM
Banned

Video of Sheila Gunn Reid being assaulted by a male supporter at the Edmonton women's march. "Feminists" protect and shield him from further identification after he assaulted Sheila (punched her in the face while she was holding a camera).

The assault has been reported to Edmonton Police Services and The Rebel is offering a $1000 reward for his identification.

http://www.therebel.media/shock_vide...berta_ndp_thug

I guess these "feminists" aren't against the abuse of women.
Old 01-22-2017, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Video of Sheila Gunn Reid being assaulted by a male supporter at the Edmonton women's march. "Feminists" protect and shield him from further identification after he assaulted Sheila (punched her in the face while she was holding a camera).

The assault has been reported to Edmonton Police Services and The Rebel is offering a $1000 reward for his identification.

I just watched that video link - I am at a loss to figure out exactly what those people were protesting if they think Trump is against women's rights yet they protect a man who just struck a female reporter !!
I guess "freedom of the press " and " womens rights" only apply for whichever press and women the protestors are liking that day!
Cat
Old 01-22-2017, 05:00 PM

Default And...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bat119 View Post
They expected 200K and 1/2 million showed up that's a lot of angry woman
(I can't take credit - someone else said it) Trump got more fat women to go for a walk in one day than Michelle Obama did in 8 years (?).
Old 01-22-2017, 05:26 PM
Banned

The women's March was all about liberalism according to MSM pundit.
Proof again that liberalism is a mental disorder .

http://truthfeed.com/video-cnn-accid...eralism/48072/
Old 01-22-2017, 06:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
What a pathetic example of a beta male. I wouldn't mind having a chat with him about violence towards women. The reaction of the female crusaders for womens rights speaks volumes to the sincere and unbiased nature of their beliefs.