Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 03-03-2022, 07:22 AM

Default CF Moto CForce Quad 600cc

Anyone own or is familiar with this brand?

Pros and cons and thank you...
Old 03-03-2022, 07:51 AM
Banned

made in china
Old 03-03-2022, 09:19 AM

A cheaper alternative to the big name brands where you also get some options like hid lights and a winch as standard. Everyone I’ve talked to who has one likes them. Dealers are not as common which does bring up the question on parts availability. I looked at them a couple years back and was told the guy who started them used to work for Polaris. 6 of one half a dozen of the other as I wouldn’t chalk it up “made in China” like I would some no name brand sold by Costco or Walmart etc…
Old 03-03-2022, 10:03 AM

I have been looking at these too and they do seem to get fairly good reviews from people who own them.
They are cheaper than the main stream brands but in my mind not significantly. Example , base price around here for a Honda 420 is $8500 but with the freight ,pdi etc that seems to jump to about $10000+.
The Cf moto 500 comes in at around 9500. But it has power steering ,winch ,slightly better tires and a 5 yr warranty

In ten or 12 yrs the CFmoto may or may not be a recycled toaster while the Honda will most likely still be on the trail. Resale value in a few yrs might be the big disappointment with the CF moto.

The biggest thing that CF Moto has going for them in my mind is that they are available. Every dealer has some in the showroom ready to go today where as the other brands you will likely have to pre order and hope for the best you might get one by summer or fall. Unless it’s Yamaha ,The local Yamaha dealer told me my chances of getting a Yamaha quad this yr, we’re slim and none .

Polaris prices have gone through the roof it seems, They look to me like they are pricing themselves out of the market. My local dealer has a Polaris 570 two up quad on the floor and he told me the out the door price was $14700 , a comparable CF moto 600 with EPS and winch was $12300ish.

I was told that CF moto supplies engines to some of the big brands but I have never looked into that so I don’t know if that is the case .