Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 04-03-2020, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 270person View Post
What if you HAVE a Brazilian?
If you're sporting that wouldn't it be a Manzillion?
Old 04-03-2020, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Yep. City of Wuhan = 11.5 million. Assuming a 25 mile radius around it call it close to 15 million. 213 attributed deaths. 0.0000142 %. God help us all.

Might watch some Lawrence Welk reruns tonight or break out a jigsaw puzzle to alleviate some anxiety.

Guess he should have thought about that before HE sent stuff over to China as well. Of course back then Covid-19 was just a hoax, fake news, a flu, and would never reach the mighty USA.

Many people didn’t take it serious early on
Old 04-03-2020, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleboy View Post
From what I read , the Governor of Florida was making some serious noise about not being able to buy masks because 3M had sold them to other countries who got there with cash first . Trump reacted to this by saying No more outside sales till Americas needs are met first. We may not like it but that's what leaders do they put their own country's interests first.

If you don't like that then don't vote for him... oh wait a minute
A person would be hard pressed to manage the Covid 19 problem in Florida worse than Desantis and now it is 3M’s fault. A truly dumb man.
Old 04-03-2020, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ward View Post
A person would be hard pressed to manage the Covid 19 problem in Florida worse than Desantis and now it is 3M’s fault. A truly dumb man.
Trump is amazing - yesterday he did say yesterday that you could just "wear a scarf" ..... after all .... he said it was thicker than a 95 mask anyways.

I spit my coffee when he said that, almost choked from laughing ....

from a democratic hoax, to no worries we are contained, to this is the issue of the states not the federal government, now 3M is too blame .......

If his boy fans can't see through his compulsive lies and complete lack of basic intelligence by now, they never will.
Old 04-03-2020, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Guess he should have thought about that before HE sent stuff over to China as well. Of course back then Covid-19 was just a hoax, fake news, a flu, and would never reach the mighty USA.

Many people didn’t take it serious early on

Yep. Difference being I'm not ultimately responsible for 330,000,000 lives and have a crack team of advisors telling me what's what but continue to spout stupid rhetoric about the disease on a daily basis. I still don't think he has a clue what's going on.

He is and he has and he's muffed the job. Royally. Not that he really cares of course. As long as the economy doesn't suffer. That's all that matters.
Old 04-03-2020, 06:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
3M Promised to supply the US Government with hundreds of thousands of masks
When they were offered more money for the masks they started shipping the masks around the world to the highest bidders
They didn't live up to their commitment for the almighty dollar
Yes it is 3M's fault

Cheers
Old 04-03-2020, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Yep. Difference being I'm not ultimately responsible for 330,000,000 lives and have a crack team of advisors telling me what's what but continue to spout stupid rhetoric about the disease on a daily basis. I still don't think he has a clue what's going on.

He is and he has and he's muffed the job. Royally. Not that he really cares of course. As long as the economy doesn't suffer. That's all that matters.
Ok . No point arguing
Old 04-03-2020, 06:59 PM
Banned

Quote:

People that don't realize how important a strong economy is to their standard of living will wake up to that fact when this is over.

Cheers
Old 04-03-2020, 07:04 PM

Next time around ..... at least these 2 have a clue & tell it like it is!

Doug Ford for Prime Minister

Andrew Cuomo for President

Old 04-03-2020, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip-in-Z View Post
Next time around ..... at least these 2 tell it like it is!

The great thing about being Cuomo is that if a decision he makes works out he’s a hero if it doesn’t he blames Trump. From what I hear Cuomo will be at the DNC and they will dump Biden . He’ll get the nomination and Hillary will be his running mate. Happy times !
Old 04-03-2020, 07:12 PM

Quote:
The great thing about being Cuomo is that if a decision he makes works out he’s a hero if it doesn’t he blames Trump. From what I hear Cuomo will be at the DNC and they will dump Biden . He’ll get the nomination and Hillary will be his running mate. Happy times !
From what you here where exactly ?
Old 04-03-2020, 07:17 PM

Quote:

How about President A. Cuomo & V.P Toni Fauci they would save the world!

D.

Old 04-03-2020, 07:27 PM

Quote:
From what you here where exactly ?
Un substantiated speculation on the the inter web
Old 04-03-2020, 07:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip-in-Z View Post
Next time around ..... at least these 2 tell it like it is!

Lol Andrew Cuomo the guy that ran his state into the ground and admitted in his press confrence that his State is completely broke
Funny that of all the states that are having problems right now 9 of the top 10 are run by Democrats

Cheers
Old 04-03-2020, 07:32 PM

As for Ford for PM. He’s not too popular with the crowd down east ether I have family down there and they can’t stand him. I guess it’s all about your political leanings regardless of what kind of job some think you are doing.
Old 04-03-2020, 07:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Trump wins 45 states

Cheers
Old 04-03-2020, 07:38 PM

OK then ...

President A. Cuomo

V.P Toni Fauci

Americans at least understand them & they would save the world!

P.M. Dougie Ford & D/P.M. Jason Kenny could be promising in 4 years.

Old 04-03-2020, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stringer View Post
People that don't realize how important a strong economy is to their standard of living will wake up to that fact when this is over.

Cheers

At the expense of lives? Strong economy is great if there's anyone left to spend the money generated.
Old 04-03-2020, 08:08 PM

Trump met with Big Oil today while state Nurses and Doctors beg for safety equipment. Oh well as long as he gets his WTI oil above $30 I guess he can look at peoples lives later on.
Old 04-03-2020, 08:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
At the expense of lives? Strong economy is great if there's anyone left to spend the money generated.
If there is no one left we won't have an economy
We loose either way

Cheers
Old 04-03-2020, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenaturalwoodsman View Post
Trump met with Big Oil today while state Nurses and Doctors beg for safety equipment. Oh well as long as he gets his WTI oil above $30 I guess he can look at peoples lives later on.
I suppose he could have spent the afternoon whipping some up himself. Or...leave that to the ones whom that is their expertise.
Believe it or not, thru all this, there is still work to be done. I know I am still.
Bills still need to be paid, printing money only lasts so long, and it's apparent this is gonna cost a lot to fight it. Where does that money come from?
No matter what he does, there will always be those that whine about it.
Old 04-03-2020, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigsalot View Post
Hey guys. Anyone know where you can get ahold of some hand sanitizer. I saw on the news a while back that some distillery in the Leduc area was making it. Anyone know who that might be. I gave up trying to find Lysol wipes.
My employee picked up a 5 G Pail for $250 at Canuck Tire in Wye Rd Store in Sherwood Park.
Old 04-03-2020, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
My employee picked up a 5 G Pail for $250 at Canuck Tire in Wye Rd Store in Sherwood Park.
Thanks Smokey. I’m going to drop by Leduc tomorrow and will check out can tire. Might phone them first.
Old 04-03-2020, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenaturalwoodsman View Post
Should every aspect of our lives stop because of this pandemic? Think it's easier to pay doctors, nurses, keep the lights on, buy supplies with WTI at $30 or $15?

As MTI said though, Trump does something Covid related and people are chucking rocks, "leave it to the experts", Trump does something else, people are chucking rocks, "shouldn't you be focused on the pandemic". It gets a little repetitive after a while.
Old 04-03-2020, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainTi View Post
I suppose he could have spent the afternoon whipping some up himself. Or...leave that to the ones whom that is their expertise.
Believe it or not, thru all this, there is still work to be done. I know I am still.
Bills still need to be paid, printing money only lasts so long, and it's apparent this is gonna cost a lot to fight it. Where does that money come from?
No matter what he does, there will always be those that whine about it.

I Just wouldn’t want to be one of the ones on the front lines in a large American city dealing with Covid, while he works out oil deals for the stock market, when in actual reality with or without $30 dollar oil today on April 3rd it still means nothing other than to him personally, last I checked nothing is moving at the pace the world was. There is More going down than Heavy Oil. FYI- I am still working too and trust me his $30 oil benefits me in more ways than one, so all good here.
Old 04-03-2020, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Agree with this I would rather be poor and alive then wealthy and dead.
Old 04-03-2020, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stringer View Post
3M Promised to supply the US Government with hundreds of thousands of masks
When they were offered more money for the masks they started shipping the masks around the world to the highest bidders
They didn't live up to their commitment for the almighty dollar
Yes it is 3M's fault

Cheers
Disagree. All that had to be done was issue a PO to them under/using government's ability to compel critical suppliers.

Trump refused to do that with American manufacturers - so who's fault is that?

Trump values "free trade" and he got stung with his own tail. He could have tied up capacity to save lives, and paid a fair price for the masks, and now, instead no masks and higher prices for the few he can purchase.

Is he too busy patting himself on the back for what a "perfect" and "strong" and "powerful" job he's doing to listen to EVERYONE telling him there is a critical shortage?

One presidential order and this wouldn't have happened.

Well done Donald ......... lol

Last edited by EZM; 04-03-2020 at 09:47 PM.
Old 04-03-2020, 09:56 PM

Trump

That outta trigger someone lol
Old 04-03-2020, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergrit View Post
Agree with this I would rather be poor and alive then wealthy and dead.
Who is going to incur the cost to keep you alive?
Old 04-03-2020, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
from a democratic hoax, to no worries we are contained, to this is the issue of the states not the federal government, now 3M is too blame .......

If his boy fans can't see through his compulsive lies and complete lack of basic intelligence by now, they never will.
The fan boys never will, but the swing voters in the middle... A couple weeks ago I thought that Trump would for sure get a second term. Biden is such a weak candidate. But now I’m thinking probably not...

A lot of people thought that with his “tough guy” persona, he would have been a natural “war-time” leader. This pandemic is really showing otherwise.