Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 12-06-2007, 09:41 AM
sheephunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongDraw View Post
Since we are on the topic of rams- Any reports from 410 this season? In the late 90's it kinda went downhill, but seems to be producing more rams the past few years.

I remember hunting 410 on a general tag in November, seeing LOTS of legal rams every day, Its only been 5 weeks and I am going through sheep withdrawl.....
I heard the outfitters had an incredible year in 410 but haven't heard much on the resident side. Sounds like there were loads of legal rams though.

I hear you about the withdrawl...already pouring through maps for next year and planning my draws! It is a disease.
Old 12-06-2007, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisb View Post
Its always a weird year for me. We saw tonnes of sheep, just never a legal one. oh well, you can't beat the excercise and the scenery
Thats sheep hunting Dennis- Then next year the first sheep you spot could be an old warrior. You just never know when your number is up.
Old 12-06-2007, 09:56 AM

2 rams that I know of from WMU 410 in November & 1 Ram during the General Season. I havn't hunted there since 2002, however from what I've heard, the quality & numbers are very good. I havn't put in for a draw since, cause the next year the came out with the 408 Draw. Like you Longdraw.....I'm committed.