Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 05-11-2021, 09:06 AM

Smile EN fishing and bossbassing

if you like bass fishing, based out of south Carolina watch bossbassing https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjw...z3gz0ZA/videos

and my Alberta based fishing channel EN fishing
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPF...nLtyYQmZOxOQoA
Old 05-11-2021, 09:17 AM

Jay Siemens isn't strictly fishing but a majority of his stuff is. Great content none the less.
Old 05-11-2021, 09:21 AM

Darcissle Online and Fishing with Luiza but I haven't watched many fish.
Old 05-11-2021, 09:23 AM

Wow. No one has mentioned the only fishing channel I'm actually subbed to. I mean I watch Uncut Angling, Jay Siemens, CSO, and a few others as they are regular recommendations. But I'm only subbed to one for flat out timely location and technique advice. I'm not going to mention it yet as I want to see if anyone else brings it up. Wow...
Old 05-11-2021, 09:32 AM

I like to watch Smash fishing and Fish Locker . Both out of the UK. Something different, but still interesting and entertaining.
Old 05-11-2021, 09:41 AM

Fish With Rod

Sport Fishing on the Fly

Phil Rowley

Mad River Outfitters
Old 05-11-2021, 09:42 AM

I am subscribed to:
kanalgratisdotse
Litwin Fishing
The Fish'n Canada Show
Clayton Schick Outdoors
InDepthOutdoorsTV
Uncut Angling
AnglingBuzz
Target Walleye
Jay Siemens
Marshall Outdoors
Eric Haataja
FishN More
FishingGeeks
Northland Fishing Tackle
weaversbentrods
The Fishing Doctors Adventures
Ice Team Fishing
Fish Frostbite
Fish Addictions TV
Hank Patterson
apbassing
Lindner's Angling Edge
Jon B.
Angling Spiders
Rikkles Fisher
Old 05-11-2021, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertanGP View Post
Wow. No one has mentioned the only fishing channel I'm actually subbed to. I mean I watch Uncut Angling, Jay Siemens, CSO, and a few others as they are regular recommendations. But I'm only subbed to one for flat out timely location and technique advice. I'm not going to mention it yet as I want to see if anyone else brings it up. Wow...
Tom Boley? He's been getting most of my views lately. Uncut has gone downhill imo... Jay Siemens has probably the best overall production quality....CSO is always good for just straight up fishing.
Old 05-11-2021, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
Tom Boley? He's been getting most of my views lately. Uncut has gone downhill imo... Jay Siemens has probably the best overall production quality....CSO is always good for just straight up fishing.
Absolutely. I didn't mean to sound so dramatic in my last post, but I can't believe no one mentioned his channel. He has like 70k+ subs. I've heard people say he should do the 39 Hours tourney. I don't think that would end well for everyone else. This guy knows his stuff inside out.

I agree Uncut and CSO are more for entertainment than education. I mean yeah they catch huge fish, but look at the bodies of water they're on. Jay has a good educational channel, but it's training wheels compared to Tom's IMO. Tom's videos are always so informative. usually you can go jump in the boat and try exactly what he has just shown. I find it really helpful.
Old 05-11-2021, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertanGP View Post
Absolutely. I didn't mean to sound so dramatic in my last post, but I can't believe no one mentioned his channel. He has like 70k+ subs. I've heard people say he should do the 39 Hours tourney. I don't think that would end well for everyone else. This guy knows his stuff inside out.

I agree Uncut and CSO are more for entertainment than education. I mean yeah they catch huge fish, but look at the bodies of water they're on. Jay has a good educational channel, but it's training wheels compared to Tom's IMO. Tom's videos are always so informative. usually you can go jump in the boat and try exactly what he has just shown. I find it really helpful.
For sure. Not only are his videos informative and relevant to the layman fisherman.... but he's entertaining ....even when hes only catching 20" walleye all day. Anyone wanting to be a better walleye fisherman should be watching his videos.
Old 05-11-2021, 12:20 PM

Cant beat .
Jigging for lake Trout ,55 mile ride
Old 05-11-2021, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by millsboy79 View Post
Totally awesome fishing show
Me too. I watch and sub to a lot of others but this by far is my favourite.
Old 05-11-2021, 01:18 PM

Can't beat Tom Boley for walleye. His tips and knowledge is great
Old 05-11-2021, 03:01 PM

Boley's great, but he has "crutches" in his speaking, so much so that my wife and I developed a drinking game around it. When he's trying to describe something in detail, he'll say "...right?" a dozen times or more within a minute, I swear. There's a bunch of other crutches, too, that we use in the game. Schick, also fun, but also just terrible at talking, so we adapted our drinking game around his videos, as well. Basically any time he pronounces a word wrong, or says something that's so redneck it's barely even English....take a drink. Jay is alright, but he's a little too "goody goody" for my taste, at times. He's a super Christian, and that tends to shine through. Wiebe is still the GOAT. He doesn't put out much anymore, but the stuff he DOES put out, is the best fishing content going.
Old 05-11-2021, 03:19 PM

i've really been into Fishermans Life.

A pacific north west catch and cook channel

YouTube:@huyfishin Fishing Videos!

Respect wildlife
Old 05-11-2021, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppa View Post
Boley's great, but he has "crutches" in his speaking, so much so that my wife and I developed a drinking game around it. When he's trying to describe something in detail, he'll say "...right?" a dozen times or more within a minute, I swear. There's a bunch of other crutches, too, that we use in the game. Schick, also fun, but also just terrible at talking, so we adapted our drinking game around his videos, as well. Basically any time he pronounces a word wrong, or says something that's so redneck it's barely even English....take a drink. Jay is alright, but he's a little too "goody goody" for my taste, at times. He's a super Christian, and that tends to shine through. Wiebe is still the GOAT. He doesn't put out much anymore, but the stuff he DOES put out, is the best fishing content going.
I spent 20+ years listening to Al & Ron Lindner every weekend I could on TV. Tom and Clay are a piece of cake in comparison. Jay and Aaron are both Mennonites. I don't find Jay super Christian...he's just a kind person IMO. That can be kind of unnerving if you don't have those people in your own circle. Again, Al Lindner is way more churchy than Jay and if Aaron is the GOAT on YT, Al is the GOAT period. Aaron is the most entertaining I would say, if that's what you're looking for in your YT content. Will watching Uncut Angling make you a better fisherman than watching other fishing channels. I doubt it.
Old 05-11-2021, 08:43 PM

Justin Jenkins Assorted Meats for hands down can I come fishing content.

B.
Old 05-11-2021, 11:10 PM

Jay Siemens puts out the best produced and edited fishing content on the internet hands down. He used to do all of the Uncut Angling stuff and is the one that produces 39 hours. Uncut used to be good, but he hardly puts anything out anymore.

I am surprised Vicky Stark hasn't been mentioned yet, if you are looking for some T and A to go along with your fishing.
Old 05-12-2021, 07:16 AM

Default Wildfly Productions

Wildfly Productions. College kids from the states somewhere who have a good time fishing
Old 05-12-2021, 08:48 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Cyril Chauquet....If I was to only pick one.

I bounce around watching whatever suits my fancy on a typical non fishing day....so many good ones and some really horrible ones too....

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 05-12-2021, 10:58 AM

We subscribe to way too many. Some favorites for local:

- Rikkles Fisher
- HuyFishing
- Superstrike
- Rosin Fly Fishing
- The Women's Fishing Network
- The Locators
- Litwin Fishing

- Top Knox Fishing in the US for huge striped bass and catfish

Of course we like our own channel as well: Angling Spiders
Old 05-12-2021, 01:18 PM

https://youtu.be/hMAWrjf8V8A
Relentless momma
Fishing with Luisa
Jacki Shea
Uncut
Old 05-12-2021, 10:20 PM

My favourite is ND yak angler - no loud intros or promos and very relaxing. Usually put it on in the background while I play games or work on stuff. Almost like the ASMR of fishing channels.

Thundermist Lures is my second favourite - feels like going fishing with your dad

Also a fan of huy fishing for the local content.

others that i watch from time to time is:
-catfish and carp
-lu ran
-addicted fishing
Old 05-13-2021, 01:36 PM

My favourite is cso outdoors forsure, or Tom boley. Both those guys know there stuff and are crazy walleye fisherman. Tom is really good at running and reading his electronics and tremendous at finding all season walleye bites. You follow that guy and his tips you will be rewarded with tight lines all year long. I find Clayton is more informational on the hard water. 🎣
Old 05-14-2021, 05:13 AM

John Skinner - Very informative videos on fishing in the northeast US, specifically for fluke, striper, and tautog.

Key West Kayak Fishing - Fishes a really cool area and has the coolest fishing kayak setup I've seen.

EliasVFishing - Kayak fishing with a lot of catch and cooks, lots of good information of tackle and bait selection.
Old 06-02-2021, 01:03 PM

Smile En fishing

My favorite yt channals are:reelabronskibassin, huyfishin, angling spiders,TR fishing litwin fishing, timidhousecat,Kale Hartley Fishing,Jensenflyfishing,O.T.C. FishingAlberta Fishing Adventures,GO GET OUTDOORS,Sid's Outdoor Adventures KitDBaiting and FishForDinner
Old 06-14-2021, 01:33 PM

Clayton Schick & Jay Siemens are my personal favorite to watch.

Justin Jenkins Assorted Meats is a blast to watch too. He's had me in stitches at times.

The Fishing Doctors Adventures & weaversbentrods are the only "local" channels I sub to.
Old 06-18-2021, 10:04 AM

Default Zach The Fisherman

You guys should check out Zach The Fisherman. Puts out super good content and he is local. I watch him, Uncut Angling, Clayton Schick and the FishingGeeks quite often. Love all of them but Zach is my favourite because he is local.
Old 06-18-2021, 10:54 AM

Most my subs have been mentioned, but I don't think I saw:

Wheeler Fishing - For those who like to watch pro Bass tourney guys.

and

MC Angling - ... ... Local AB guy, hasn't posted in a while but I heard he's got something cooking up...
Old 06-18-2021, 08:54 PM

Clayton Schick Outdoors

By far my favourite.

Tags
fishing, youtube