Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 01-20-2017, 05:34 PM

Default Eskimo Tents Shout out - Great Service

I bought an Eskimo 949I at a boxing day sale in 2015, but tent never seemed to "pop" out quite right. It almost seemed like the poles were too long, but a few people said that the tent fabric should stretch out over time.

Well after a season of use, that never happened. I sent an email inquiry to Eskimo last week, and they asked me to send a picture of the problem, the serial #, and my receipt for the tent. A day later, I got a reply that stated that the tent appeared to have faulty stitching making the seams on the tent too tight. They said that even though the tent was past it's warranty expiry date, they would replace it anyway, less customs and shipping charges.

A week later (today), I received a new tent from Eskimo. I feel a little guilty about posting this after reading about the auger problem someone else, but I was really happy and pleased that they replaced the tent. Pretty good service if you ask me! I hope the fella with the auger problem has equally as good of luck with Eskimo.