Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Buy and Sell > Hunting Items For Sale

Notices

Old 03-25-2010, 11:54 AM
Administrator

Default How to use the iTrader system.

Below is a quick tutorial on how to use the iTrader Rating System.

iTrader is a Rating System for buying, selling or trading. It is an eBay Style Feedback for the Buy/Sell/Trade section in this forum.

With this tool, Buyers and Sellers can rate each other or give feedback after specific transactions are completed. You can also leave a negative or positive feedback for people that you have done business with. Please use this system honestly.

What does the number beside the iTrader stand for?

The number you see near the "iTrader" indicates the number of successful or completed business transactions (as a buyer, seller or both) that you have made in the B/S/T section. The higher your iTrader number is, the higher the positive transactions you have completed.

STEP ONE

STEP TWO

STEP THREE

STEP FOUR

Last edited by Rob Miskosky; 03-25-2010 at 12:15 PM.
Old 03-25-2010, 07:11 PM

I see the rating in the buy sell but not in the rest of the forum. My question is what if you contact by PM and never post on the thread itself. How do you leave feed back then. Overall a good idea.

WOODY
CSSA NFAMember
Old 03-25-2010, 07:16 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppaW View Post
I see the rating in the buy sell but not in the rest of the forum. My question is what if you contact by PM and never post on the thread itself. How do you leave feed back then. Overall a good idea.
I'm thinking it's for rating satisfaction with deals on the B/S...after the deal is completed you are free to post your feelings????... I think u can close the deal via PM, but still follow Rob's model to post your thoughts???
Old 03-25-2010, 07:26 PM
Gone Hunting

i-Trader System forces you to leave comments in additional comments no shorter than 10 characters ? I left 11 question marks. I don't think that this is working as intended.
Andrew
Old 03-25-2010, 07:29 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrzej View Post
i-Trader System forces you to leave comments in additional comments no shorter than 10 characters ? I left 11 question marks. I don't think that this is working as intended.
Andrew
why would u want more than 10 characters???...it was either a "good" deal (4) or a "bad" deal (3) don't think it has to get into long winded stories?????
Old 03-25-2010, 07:35 PM

I think he was saying you need a min of 10 characters. It won't let me do anything right now. I'll try back later.

WOODY
CSSA NFAMember
Old 03-25-2010, 07:41 PM

The 10 character thing is in a section that is to be optional, right now its making you write something at least 10 characters long... just type whatever...

Quote:
why would u want more than 10 characters???...it was either a "good" deal (4) or a "bad" deal (3) don't think it has to get into long winded stories?
The comment I left for others to see said "Item as described, fast shipment, good communicator, A+" I feel it gives a better understanding of how the deal went but a "good deal" would mean all these things as well I guess.
Old 03-26-2010, 09:37 AM

Few questions for someone….

1.How often can you leave a feedback for a buyer/seller? I left a feedback for a fellow yesterday and went to leave a feedback for another item I bought and it said that I could not leave a feedback again for him till March 25, 2010 5:12pm. Which was almost 18 hours ago.
2. How many feedbacks can you leave in one day for a buyer/seller?

www.dmoa.ca

Pro Staff member for:
Benelli, Sako, Beretta, Tikka, Franchi, Burris, & Steiner
Old 03-26-2010, 11:32 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockymtnx View Post
Few questions for someone….

1.How often can you leave a feedback for a buyer/seller? I left a feedback for a fellow yesterday and went to leave a feedback for another item I bought and it said that I could not leave a feedback again for him till March 25, 2010 5:12pm. Which was almost 18 hours ago.
2. How many feedbacks can you leave in one day for a buyer/seller?
I have it set now to allow 5 feedbacks a day.

You can only rate the same person once per day.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:38 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppaW View Post
You don't have to have posted in the thread to leave feedback but the feedback must be done from a thread in the Buy & Sell section.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:43 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrzej View Post
Andrew
We have it set to a minimum of 7 characters now. It is working as intended as we feel it is reasonable to leave comments about how you felt about the deal.
Old 09-15-2010, 02:10 PM

Default Info please

ROB
just a question. how do bump back to top after a five day or so wait on the buy and sell forum

thxs for your help.

BOB SMITH
Old 08-26-2011, 12:21 PM

Default Editing body of text in an add

How do you edit the body of a txt on an add? I can do the main title but can't figure how to do the body of the txt if I made a mistake on the pricing of an item. thanks
Old 08-26-2011, 12:24 PM

You can't if it's beyond a certain time limit. You could ask for an erase then repost.
Old 06-25-2012, 11:40 PM

day for a buyer/seller?