Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 11-02-2012, 12:32 PM
Banned

Location: FTR Road in the summer (flyfishin), The bush in autum (huntin) the hills in winter (shreddin the pow

yes 15 I am. And don't worry all the candy was shared with my little brothers (5 and 7) who didn't go out trick or treating. All is well.
Old 11-02-2012, 03:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegend View Post
yes 15 I am. And don't worry all the candy was shared with my little brothers (5 and 7) who didn't go out trick or treating. All is well.
Listen.
We read your posts and I for one think you are probably a great kid.
Its nice that you shared but it would have been great if you'd taken your kid brothers with you.
You would have grown right before their eyes...and ours as well.

I think things got off track a bit and without meaning to... you got lumped in with everyones idea of what they do not care for with some teens.

Try not to take it personally.

My responses to your posts were for you and the intent was to express a different view that you might consider.

The side discussions were not about you directly...they were more hypothetical.

Again...I'm sure you are a good kid and that you will be a fine man. Hopefully you can understand the frustration that some folks feel while we are waiting for that to happen.
It just seems to be a delayed a bit more with every generation and that is troubling.
BUT I don't think anyone here wanted to beat up on a 15 year old even if that is probably what it feels like.

If it does....I'm sorry for that but some day...you'll probably see where it is coming from and feel much the same way yourself.

Have a good weekend.

Last edited by Big Daddy Badger; 11-02-2012 at 03:38 PM.
Old 11-02-2012, 04:05 PM
Banned

Location: FTR Road in the summer (flyfishin), The bush in autum (huntin) the hills in winter (shreddin the pow

No prob No offense taken!! Was amusing though some of the replies. had a good laugh with the gf
Old 11-02-2012, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesky672 View Post
Listen.
We read your posts and I for one think you are probably a great kid.
Its nice that you shared but it would have been great if you'd taken your kid brothers with you.
You would have grown right before their eyes...and ours as well.

I think things got off track a bit and without meaning to... you got lumped in with everyones idea of what they do not care for with some teens.

Try not to take it personally.

My responses to your posts were for you and the intent was to express a different view that you might consider.

The side discussions were not about you directly...they were more hypothetical.

Again...I'm sure you are a good kid and that you will be a fine man. Hopefully you can understand the frustration that some folks feel while we are waiting for that to happen.
It just seems to be a delayed a bit more with every generation and that is troubling.
BUT I don't think anyone here wanted to beat up on a 15 year old even if that is probably what it feels like.

If it does....I'm sorry for that but some day...you'll probably see where it is coming from and feel much the same way yourself.

Have a good weekend.
X2 well said. Good answer as well Legend have a good day, don't forget to brush
PG
Old 11-02-2012, 07:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegend View Post
No prob No offense taken!! Was amusing though some of the replies. had a good laugh with the gf
Thats a good man... take in on the chin and walk it off.
Tomorrow is another day.