Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 03-03-2007, 10:30 AM
bagwan

Default Red Deer Show Cutco Knives

I was at the show and had a meet and greet with Rob and bought a few toys from the Cutco lady so Brady and all the posters who recommended them definately lightened my wallet. Anyhow, a good idea to save money is to get a few friends in with you and buy in numbers and you get a free one thrown in Buy three get one free idea. She puts on a demo with cutting leather that further sold me on their merits. She will be at the Edmonton show and is based in Vegreville . I didn't have friends with me, thus the lighter wallet, as wifey liked a few things as well. Not a bad show and less people to contend with than Ed monton.
Old 03-04-2007, 01:32 PM
Brady

LOL, you won't be dissappointed by them bagwan, yes they are pricey, but you never have to pay for another knife, as long as you have it. Their warrenty is second to none. My wife just completed training for a Cutco sales rep this weekend, so I know some of the behind the scenes stuff now, and they are in fact tough to beat. I will prolly never have a different knife in my hands again, hunting or in the kitchen.
Old 03-04-2007, 01:38 PM
slipbobber

Are the prices at the sportsman shows the same as when one would buy one from MRS Brady?
Old 03-04-2007, 01:46 PM
Brady

Hey slip, not totally sure, but I think the prices would be the same. The thing that I do know, cause I bought from that lady at the Sportsmen show last year, is the deal like Bagwan said, if you buy 3 knives you get the 4th one free. Makes the wallet loss of weight a little bit more justifyable.
Old 03-04-2007, 02:57 PM
bagwan

I never asked her if the buy three get one free is only for shows or not. Is your wife going on her own or with the gal from Vegreville, Brady? The wife got the cheese cutter and she's some happy as it cuts cheese with no effort at all. Now its off to Edmonton as she wants to look some more. Actually, I was just Joshing about the pocket book. I'd never heard about them until you guys started talking about them. The product and the way the demo went speaks for itself. For those who don't know, you just mail it in when dull and voila they ship you a good one back. She also says they require no receipt to ship them back for replacement so they can be handed down. For a 100 bucks you can't beat that kind of service. Now all I have to do is field test it this fall. Maybe I'll have to give my son his Xmas present early, in case.