Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Old 06-06-2011, 12:26 AM

Default Mathews supply problems into Alberta??

Hi all - I ordered a Mathews Z7 Xtreme on April 2, 2011, and have yet to see it and have no indication that it will be here soon. I don't want to get upset about it because I had heard a rumour that Mathew's main importers into Canada are severely backordered, and that it was very difficult to get a Mathews (or a Hoyt for that matter) as the stock was so limited. I also have a short draw (26") but pull 70lbs, so I know that makes my bow harder to get. Just wondering if anyone on here (that actually has some facts) can shed some light on the backorder situation (if there is one) - and if you are a dealer in Alberta and can get a Z7 Xtreme Black Riser, Camo limbs, 26" draw, 70lbs (in a couple of weeks) - msg me!!
Old 06-06-2011, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishcop669 View Post
Hi all - I ordered a Mathews Z7 Xtreme on April 2, 2011, and have yet to see it and have no indication that it will be here soon. I don't want to get upset about it because I had heard a rumour that Mathew's main importers into Canada are severely backordered, and that it was very difficult to get a Mathews (or a Hoyt for that matter) as the stock was so limited. I also have a short draw (26") but pull 70lbs, so I know that makes my bow harder to get. Just wondering if anyone on here (that actually has some facts) can shed some light on the backorder situation (if there is one) - and if you are a dealer in Alberta and can get a Z7 Xtreme Black Riser, Camo limbs, 26" draw, 70lbs (in a couple of weeks) - msg me!!
I don't think there has been a problem as I know a local shop has been ordering and sell them like crazy. They have 2 camo and 2 tactical on the self right now. As far as the cam goes (26") that may be the issue.

Tags
backorder, mathews