Not only does Israel make some fine firearms they grow some killer grass
Is pot legal there?
Old 09-17-2018, 07:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushrat View Post
Is pot legal there?
It must be for medical because they ship and sell it here. Tiken olam

Last edited by ^v^Tinda wolf^v^; 09-17-2018 at 08:00 PM.
Old 09-17-2018, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^v^Tinda wolf^v^ View Post
I use Medreleaf, certainly not cheap but I’m very happy with the whole process.

I find the indica strain Aron Almog is the best for pian relief. Almost 26-% Thc this month. This strain gives me a numbing sensation in the area of injury and truly does kill my pian and fast!
I also use Medreleaf as my L.P. Definitely pricey but the quality is worth the extra price. They do have cheaper strains which are still high quality, don't let the price fool you. Right now for back pain I'm using Cognitiva (U.k Cheese) which works and tastes amazing, I use a vaporizer. Also, not a big fan of the oils.
Old 09-17-2018, 09:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull's-Eye View Post
I also use Medreleaf as my L.P. Definitely pricey but the quality is worth the extra price. They do have cheaper strains which are still high quality, don't let the price fool you. Right now for back pain I'm using Cognitiva (U.k Cheese) which works and tastes amazing, I use a vaporizer. Also, not a big fan of the oils.
Just ordered some with your recommendation 😁 I’m going to try voluptas this time too👍
Old 09-17-2018, 09:16 PM
Banned

The future of cannabis—nanoserum
I’m in $$$$$
https://www.cannabistech.com/article...n-to-cannabis/
Old 09-17-2018, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Just ordered some with your recommendation 😁 I’m going to try voluptas this time too👍
Haha. Nice. You'll enjoy both. You already tried most of the tasty heavy hitters
Old 09-18-2018, 12:00 PM

And the stupidity continues.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...pain-1.4827525

Thomas Sowell
Old 09-18-2018, 12:26 PM

Default uniformed

unfortunately the TTC seems uninformed just like my opthamologist on the euphoric effect of THC in cannibis which is not the same as the medical quality of CBD strains.
Old 09-19-2018, 06:02 AM
Banned

I’m interested to see how the cannabis culture changes. I think one part may change once it becomes more normalized and that is the part I’ve always enjoyed which is meeting the new and interesting people you run into. You know, the people who just walk up and say what you smoking there, it sure smells good. Once it is normalized even further I think this part of the culture maybe lost and I see that as a negative point. Some of the nicest people I know I have met this way.
Old 09-19-2018, 07:43 AM

https://calgarysun.com/news/world/hu...5-93cf36834b99

Swimmers fight over huge marijuana bundles washing up on Florida beaches.....
Washington Post

We have two lives: The life we learn with and the life we live with after that.
Old 09-21-2018, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksks View Post
I believe that Medical Cannabis should be legalized, it's idiotic that something which has fewer side effects and does less harm than alcohol or tobacco is illegal when they aren't. It would be much better if it was legal and it could have been prescribed rather than done via instructions on the Internet.
Medical Cannabis IS legalized. I have a prescription and have been advised as to the doses I should take. If one were to consume street MJ or partake of the soon to be legalized recreational MJ one would have to self dose.
Old 09-23-2018, 01:27 PM

Quote:
I’m interested to see how the cannabis culture changes.
Cured...

It is when you walk alone in nature that you discover your strengths and weaknesses. ~ Red Bullets
Old 09-23-2018, 03:09 PM
Banned

I wonder when the rest of the new laws will roll out and what the fines will be like for people who purchase black market over the Goberments sticky licky lol.
Old 09-23-2018, 04:04 PM

Quote:
How did you like Cognitiva?
Old 09-23-2018, 04:52 PM

Questions for those currently purchasing medical cannabis, what is the average price per gram of dried flower? If you don’t mind saying. Also, would you consider purchasing your cannabis from a retail store after legalization if the store could and would stock your chosen strain(s) and of course were competitively priced?
Old 09-23-2018, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood1 View Post
Questions for those currently purchasing medical cannabis, what is the average price per gram of dried flower? If you don’t mind saying. Also, would you consider purchasing your cannabis from a retail store after legalization if the store could and would stock your chosen strain(s) and of course were competitively priced?
The LP's I deal with have dried flower from $6.50/g to $15.00/g. I wouldn't be against purchasing from a retail store if they had my strains. Stigma is still a big problem and I have what one would call a professional position so getting it delivered by Canada Posts with no one being the wiser is going to be hard to change.
Old 09-23-2018, 05:30 PM

I hope it has a huge impact on the opiod crisis. There is no reason that a person suffering from the addiction of these deadly drugs can't fight the addiction with cannabis. Cannabis will be the choice over the current poison they hand out now. Cannabis is a safe alternative and will have so many future uses that the majority of people will be using it for it's benefits one way or the other. Remember, cannabis was medicine for thousands of years until it cut into someone else's profits and made illegal. Hemp was the target of that campaign to make it illegal. One of the dumbest moves in history.

I've invested in promising companies because I believe in it's value.

It's way past time for cannabis to be made accessible for all of it's uses.

I personally don't use it now but I know I will in the future. Because though I live in pain from my spinal cord injury, I refuse to use painkillers. There will be plenty of options with cannabis that will take the edge off without any side effect.
Old 09-23-2018, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgerbadger View Post
Prior to 1908, a lot of stuff was legal.

In fact, using your example, cannabis wasn't illegal until 1923, so even during the prohibition years you cite, a person could legally use it. Your argument lacks strong legs to stand on, I fear.
wow i have 2 grandparents still alive today when this was legal lol. Just little ones at the time i guess.

25 years ago i was dead set against it as I grew up in a small remote area. Only the typical " Cheech and Chongs" used it, but discretely.

over the last 20 years i have seen so many people on it, i have become almost accepting of it, i am not suprised anymore who i wouldnt have thought of - enjoys it.

today, i think J. Trudeau, since he is probably a user wanted to open the door up as he knew that this would be what he would be remembered for. Really in his own mind he must know that he is only in power because of his PET.

Anyways, I feel that it should have had more public awareness and roadside testing done with the public's involvemnt. Its not that there isnt a pile of people now that havent used it and this will all start in Oct 17th/2019.

Now, after the 17th, the people will be impared and not be educated. Its fine that the RCMP have the testing, but there should have been an amnesty to educate people beforehand with any volunteers as there are going to new experiimenters now after the JT date.

Last edited by 220 Swift; 09-23-2018 at 08:20 PM.
Old 09-24-2018, 06:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
How did you like Cognitiva?
This is a really nice bud. Nice smooth fruity flavour using my mighty. It’s not as strong as I am used to but the over all quality of the bud and effectiveness you can’t beat the price. Thanks for your recommendation
Old 09-24-2018, 06:43 PM

Quote:
This is a really nice bud. Nice smooth fruity flavour using my mighty. It’s not as strong as I am used to but the over all quality of the bud and effectiveness you can’t beat the price. Thanks for your recommendation
My pleasure. Glad you liked it. I rock the Crafty, basically a smaller Mighty with crappie battery life
Old 09-24-2018, 07:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
My pleasure. Glad you liked it. I rock the Crafty, basically a smaller Mighty with crappie battery life
I also use the Volcano vaporizer. I do believe it’s been about seven years since I’ve purchased it and she still works just fine. A couple years back the air pump button fried and I had to replace it, was a simple fix.The new volcanoes now days have a new quick valve but you can’t reuse the valve with a new bag which could get expensive if you pop bags a lot. Negative side is it takes a bit more work before your ready. When I’m really hurting I get the monster bag out that is tied to a five foot stick to hold the bag up. Surprisingly the vape in the bag can last for hours if you have had enough.during one session. This has only happened to me once though lol. I think it was the ketorolac kicking in at the same time lol.

For those who don’t know, vaping cannabis is much more healthy for you and it makes the bud last about three times as long vs just burning it.

Don’t fly and drive folks 😬
Old 09-24-2018, 09:13 PM

I kid, I really like the Crafty, very compact compared to the Mighty and the vapour quality is just as good. The only draw back is battery life. I only get two, maybe three good sessions out of a charge. I don't have any experience with desktop.
Old 09-25-2018, 07:23 PM
Banned

Strain O’ the day

https://youtu.be/f4drBg8ml7M
Old 09-25-2018, 08:55 PM

So let's see if I got this right the Government is going to sell pot for 30-50% above street value.....and win the war on drugs..right??
- older 6x fixed scopes with fine X or target dot.
Old 09-26-2018, 12:01 PM

For those in apartments and other restricted smoking areas

Old 09-26-2018, 12:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikergolf View Post
Hate to say it but I can see why TTC is doing this.
She has an accident while on the job. No one would be able to prove 100% that she didn't have some impairment from the medication.
How many people on the bus do you think are going to be willing to step up and sue TTC for putting their lives at risk.
Even if all the science say it wouldn't impair her ability...there will be a lawyer who will be able to find a 'credible' source that says otherwise.
It's the litigious society we've created.
Old 09-26-2018, 06:28 PM
Banned

I like that fraise- a litigious society, everyone’s feelers need money to feel better. Regarding the TTC and testing, it should only be the TTC’s business or anyone’s business for that fact is if they can prove that the person is ACTIVELY IMPAIRED! it should be no ones business what that bus driver did last week. This is a huge human rights issue that needs to be addressed properly as the whole testing thing is just wrong. If I ever get tested I’m only going to give a stool sample lol. I don’t think it’s disagreeing if you are legally required to give your bodily functions or fluids. I’ll even offer a baggy 😁

Strain O’ the day

https://youtu.be/hVuJBwvvfgM
Old 09-26-2018, 07:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
I like that fraise- a litigious society, everyone’s feelers need money to feel better. Regarding the TTC and testing, it should only be the TTC’s business or anyone’s business for that fact is if they can prove that the person is ACTIVELY IMPAIRED! it should be no ones business what that bus driver did last week. This is a huge human rights issue that needs to be addressed properly as the whole testing thing is just wrong. If I ever get tested I’m only going to give a stool sample lol. I don’t think it’s disagreeing if you are legally required to give your bodily functions or fluids. I’ll even offer a baggy ��

Strain O’ the day

https://youtu.be/hVuJBwvvfgM
Try some rosin, it'll change your life. Better yet, make some rosin from your very own homegrown sensimilla!

I'm willing to bet that eventually there will be a Constitutional challenge filed regarding marijuana and the workplace. I foresee that as always the people will win. Corporate interests can not supersede human rights.
Old 09-26-2018, 09:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grouse_hunter View Post
Try some rosin, it'll change your life. Better yet, make some rosin from your very own homegrown sensimilla!

I'm willing to bet that eventually there will be a Constitutional challenge filed regarding marijuana and the workplace. I foresee that as always the people will win. Corporate interests can not supersede human rights.
I would love to grow my own but the wife and insurance company said no, boo
I make my own rosin, hash, moon rocks and oil 😁 I would say the most delightful batch I’ve made yet was hash made from tangie! I call it orange crush. 😁