Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 04-11-2019, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgarychef View Post
If all the gear is removed at the end of last season, like it’s supposed to be, how would you know that it was even a bait station?

1. If it’s this years bait...leave it the hell alone and don’t set up close to it, even if you’re an outfitter.

2. Leave no trash (stands, barrels, assorted garbage) on crown land. Clean up your bait station at the end of the season.

3. If you do leave your garbage from last year don’t expect to have that serve as notice that “it’s your site. Because it sure as hell isnt your site.

4. Anyone who messes with my vehicle etc. Because they don’t understand the above had better be prepared for more than “karma” that’s a promise.

Bingo. Nail struck solidly.

Last edited by 270person; 04-11-2019 at 08:50 PM.
Old 04-11-2019, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBark View Post
Good thread actually.
If I/ you were the previous hunter at that bait, what should be done ?
I would leave a laminated note from the previous year, saying this is an established bait site, and I will be back on aprx Apr 20 following year.
As for a stand, you wouldn’t leave a portable one, so maybe these wooden permanent stands should be pulled or collapsed, tied to the base of the tree or at leased have the decks removed so they don’t fit the description of a stand.
This to be technically legal, but there is a diff between making it obvious to other hunters and legal to the wording of the rules.
Rules seem to be saying make it apparent it’s an abandoned site, Make it obvious that it will be in use I say, so how is that done within the rules, use a note.
Leafs look good tonight.

TBark

Now we're leaving laminated notes, on illegal tree stands, saying it's reserved for us next year? I hope that note has the entitled ones name and contact info on it. Much easier to prosecute that way.
Old 04-11-2019, 09:11 PM

Can’t have it both ways, free for all or use respect, clear ur own bait site, geesh.
Note is the best way to determine intent.
That’s why I don’t hunt these areas, u guys fight it out.

TBark
Old 04-12-2019, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 270person View Post
Now we're leaving laminated notes, on illegal tree stands, saying it's reserved for us next year? I hope that note has the entitled ones name and contact info on it. Much easier to prosecute that way.
Do you honestly expect a bear baiter to pull his signs after the season? Did it ever cross your kind someone wandering through the bush might appreciate some heads up? Bears don’t wake up and go, “man, that hunter took his signs down. Might as well move on.” I always left my signs and will never apologize for that. Huge safety concerns if you don’t.

Let’s stop pretending permanent stands are a plague in the bush. I’d rather see stands in the bush than people not hunting at all. All this virtue signalling by several of you on your AO soap box is appalling.
Oh the humanity! Someone nailed some 2x4s on a tree in the bush! Let’s string him up!

I’ll take my last stab at it and leave you all to it. I don’t support trashing the bush, leaving barrels, garbage and stands everywhere. We’re better than that. I have a real problem with the attitude that we don’t need to respect each other’s bait sites. Now if you’re hunting whitetail and get on someone’s favourite cut line first- all the power to you. But simply skirt an active bear site and move on. There’s so much more effort and resources put into bear baiting that need to be respected. It’s not hard to grasp. Or maybe it is....
Old 04-12-2019, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwoods View Post
Do you honestly expect a bear baiter to pull his signs after the season? Did it ever cross your kind someone wandering through the bush might appreciate some heads up? Bears don’t wake up and go, “man, that hunter took his signs down. Might as well move on.” I always left my signs and will never apologize for that. Huge safety concerns if you don’t.

Let’s stop pretending permanent stands are a plague in the bush. I’d rather see stands in the bush than people not hunting at all. All this virtue signalling by several of you on your AO soap box is appalling.
Oh the humanity! Someone nailed some 2x4s on a tree in the bush! Let’s string him up!

I’ll take my last stab at it and leave you all to it. I don’t support trashing the bush, leaving barrels, garbage and stands everywhere. We’re better than that. I have a real problem with the attitude that we don’t need to respect each other’s bait sites. Now if you’re hunting whitetail and get on someone’s favourite cut line first- all the power to you. But simply skirt an active bear site and move on. There’s so much more effort and resources put into bear baiting that need to be respected. It’s not hard to grasp. Or maybe it is....
They aren’t a plague...they’re illegal. Take them down at the end of the season
Old 04-12-2019, 10:03 AM

Quote:

Did you read the "Leave a sign on the stand" post or are you just playing silly bugger? Did it say leave notes around the circumference within 100 yds of the stand or just nail one to the stand saying it's active and I'm back next year? Either way there isn't supposed to be a tree stand there. You obviously choose to ignore that. What other hunting corners are you willing to cut?

One man's treasure is another man's trash. If I want to see 2x4's I'll go to home depot. They aren't natural to the bush so don't leave them there if you decide to cut said corners of the regs and build one. It's garbage same as beer cans. Ok to leave a pile of those behind with a note advising of your return in 9 months too? Maybe pick them up then....or maybe not ever. Let the elements take care of things.

Should be pretty simple and you're wrong twice here.
Old 04-12-2019, 10:04 AM

Quote:
They aren’t a plague...they’re illegal. Take them down at the end of the season

If they're illegal they shouldn't be up in the first place.
Old 04-12-2019, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Did you read the "Leave a sign on the stand" post or are you just playing silly bugger? Did it say leave notes around the circumference within 100 yds of the stand or just nail one to the stand saying it's active and I'm back next year? Either way there isn't supposed to be a tree stand there. You obviously choose to ignore that. What other hunting corners are you willing to cut?

One man's treasure is another man's trash. If I want to see 2x4's I'll go to home depot. They aren't natural to the bush so don't leave them there if you decide to cut said corners of the regs and build one. It's garbage same as beer cans. Ok to leave a pile of those behind with a note advising of your return in 9 months too? Maybe pick them up then....or maybe not ever. Let the elements take care of things.

Should be pretty simple and you're wrong twice here.
I don't cut hunting corners.
I'm man enough to admit I misread your post. For that I apologize.

The reason I'm being contrary is the attitude that we all own crown so we're all entitled to encroach on each other. Now that may be legal, but the thought process isn't ethical. I've tried hard to steer clear of the stand issue. It's not top of mind for me. When you see signs up in the off season of an established bait- avoid it! To me it's the issue that I care about here. The whole tree stand deal is another debate.
When I hear guys being belligerent towards the effort that goes into baiting (stand or no stand- again, a red herring in this case for me), it raises my hackles.

Can you not agree that baiters work hard and should be given space if you intend to do the same activity? Let's find some common ground here.
Old 04-12-2019, 01:05 PM

current, active baiters, yes.

guys leaving their barrels, and not cleaning it up after the season to "hold" their spot, no.
Old 04-12-2019, 06:27 PM

Quote:
I don't cut hunting corners.
I'm man enough to admit I misread your post. For that I apologize.

The reason I'm being contrary is the attitude that we all own crown so we're all entitled to encroach on each other. Now that may be legal, but the thought process isn't ethical. I've tried hard to steer clear of the stand issue. It's not top of mind for me. When you see signs up in the off season of an established bait- avoid it! To me it's the issue that I care about here. The whole tree stand deal is another debate.
When I hear guys being belligerent towards the effort that goes into baiting (stand or no stand- again, a red herring in this case for me), it raises my hackles.

Can you not agree that baiters work hard and should be given space if you intend to do the same activity? Let's find some common ground here.

No axe to grind with you whatsoever Wild. I wouldn't go near or hunt near an active bear bait site. My issues are simply, 1) are they legal on crown...and it doesnt appear they are 2) if they are then haul out every sniff of what you brought in when the season is over 3) if not dont put one up 4) on crown land a tree stand still standing shouldn't constitute a reservation for years to come. For that season Yes, as long as F&W know who it belongs to.

ALL bait sites should be registered and regulated. They are in many other places. It's the only way of having control on how and where the rules are being followed. They should be well marked for a distance in all directions as well. Don't need hikers, geo cachers, etc walking into one by accident.

If they aren't allowed on crown then don't put one up. Build a ground blind and make sure it too is marked well in all directions. Haul out your junk and restore the area to its former self as best as possible when youre done. That's all.
Old 04-13-2019, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledhead71 View Post
Write a note stating you stumbled across the stand and site and leave the date, your name and number asking them to contact you... Use a zip lock and affix to the stand... If you don't hear anything back from the other party after a couple weeks, rock on and kill a bush pig in that area...

It's all about respect, both ways really...
X2
Old 04-13-2019, 11:27 AM
Banned

I honestly had no intention to start a war here. I am honestly new to hunting and still learning the "bro code" of hunting. I didn't plan to straight up steal the bait site, I just wanted to ask what the proper way to do things is. I mean people build pallet docks to fly fish from and no one claims it as theirs. I guess it is different in each aspect because you wouldn't go breaking into someone else's ice fishing shack, but I don't see why it would be a problem to go ice fishing in holes that were pre drilled. I will just leave my note there just to be safe and hope to hear from the guy. I just hope someone else that isn't the owner doesn't call me to scare me off so he can use the site.
Old 04-13-2019, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YegFishing View Post
I honestly had no intention to start a war here. I am honestly new to hunting and still learning the "bro code" of hunting. I didn't plan to straight up steal the bait site, I just wanted to ask what the proper way to do things is. I mean people build pallet docks to fly fish from and no one claims it as theirs. I guess it is different in each aspect because you wouldn't go breaking into someone else's ice fishing shack, but I don't see why it would be a problem to go ice fishing in holes that were pre drilled. I will just leave my note there just to be safe and hope to hear from the guy. I just hope someone else that isn't the owner doesn't call me to scare me off so he can use the site.
There’s no war here. Good, passionate discussion. There no need for analogies here. You have a situation and good solid advise from all aspects of the situation. Is it as you see fit and happy bear hunting!
Old 04-13-2019, 07:34 PM

Very interesting, thought provoking comments.
"I don't think baiting bears should be allowed on public land at all. The Public should trust that all the guys doing it are doing it properly? So there are no risks to others accessing PUBLIC land for any number of purposes? Yeah right. Lots of evidence right in this thread regarding Public Land pigs leaving their mess behind in the form of tree stands.

You are wrong! I care just like any other person using the back country and do not like seeing some hunters last year's permanent stand. Hunters have a responsibility to clean up the baiting site and return it to a natural state. This particular site still has "stuff" that is not in compliance with the clean up. "

"Baiting changes may be be coming to help determine who has what rights on what bait site. This excerpt is taken from the management plan for black bears... "

"In the future, the Department may also place additional restrictions on the types or amount of bait that can be used, in order to address concerns that baiting may lead to human-food conditioning or alter bear population dynamics. The Department will also consider requiring registration of baiting locations at the local Fish and Wildlife office in order to assist with compliance enforcement and reduce conflicts between hunters.”

Recent comments from the Minister:

Under the Public Lands Act, anyone caught dumping garbage on public lands can be ordered to remediate the land or face fines as high as $100,000.

Alberta Environment and Parks Minister Shannon Phillips said enforcement officers are cracking down on offenders and anyone using public lands as "their personal dump."

"Respecting our wild spaces and leaving them in pristine shape is an Albertan thing to do," Phillips said in a statement.

Wait for the complaints to roll in and you will soon be legislated.
Did you know that hunters are a MINORITY?

Let's see:
1. A nice $5.00 fee per bait site registration card, $50.00 for Outfitters.
2. Required Insurance and Bonds for indemnity for any remediation costs.
3. Applications to bait bears - $50.00
4. Any other opportunities for the government to make money you can see?

If that does not work - Ban the practice all together.

Enjoy your bear season. It can always be your last!
Old 04-13-2019, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKD View Post
"I don't think baiting bears should be allowed on public land at all. The Public should trust that all the guys doing it are doing it properly? So there are no risks to others accessing PUBLIC land for any number of purposes? Yeah right. Lots of evidence right in this thread regarding Public Land pigs leaving their mess behind in the form of tree stands.

You are wrong! I care just like any other person using the back country and do not like seeing some hunters last year's permanent stand. Hunters have a responsibility to clean up the baiting site and return it to a natural state. This particular site still has "stuff" that is not in compliance with the clean up. "

"Baiting changes may be be coming to help determine who has what rights on what bait site. This excerpt is taken from the management plan for black bears... "

"In the future, the Department may also place additional restrictions on the types or amount of bait that can be used, in order to address concerns that baiting may lead to human-food conditioning or alter bear population dynamics. The Department will also consider requiring registration of baiting locations at the local Fish and Wildlife office in order to assist with compliance enforcement and reduce conflicts between hunters.”

Recent comments from the Minister:

Under the Public Lands Act, anyone caught dumping garbage on public lands can be ordered to remediate the land or face fines as high as $100,000.

Alberta Environment and Parks Minister Shannon Phillips said enforcement officers are cracking down on offenders and anyone using public lands as "their personal dump."

"Respecting our wild spaces and leaving them in pristine shape is an Albertan thing to do," Phillips said in a statement.

Wait for the complaints to roll in and you will soon be legislated.
Did you know that hunters are a MINORITY?

Let's see:
1. A nice $5.00 fee per bait site registration card, $50.00 for Outfitters.
2. Required Insurance and Bonds for indemnity for any remediation costs.
3. Applications to bait bears - $50.00
4. Any other opportunities for the government to make money you can see?

If that does not work - Ban the practice all together.

Enjoy your bear season. It can always be your last!
So an anecdotal observation is somehow proof bear baiters are pigs and we suddenly need a “bait” tax. Huh?
We need more recruitment and more people participating. Not less. Not sure what your special red tape tax accomplishes. Other than less people bothering to do it. WHICH IS VERY BAD!!!
How about enforcing the rules that are already in place? Rules most guys adhere to and respect.
Old 04-13-2019, 09:27 PM
Banned

I wouldn’t blow things out of proportion based on any comments on here. I have my doubts that a couple of guys posting on this thread have much experience in the bush beyond maybe walking a cutline or two. I think that they are more concerned with providing PC statements than understanding how things work in the bush.

I’ve never heard of anyone ever moving in on another hunter’s bait site and I know fellas that have hunted the same location for a decade or more. If some city guy came out and decided to take someone’s site I’m sure that it’d get sorted out pretty quick. Other than that, the vast majority of hunters are respectful of each other and leave each other alone.
Old 04-13-2019, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKD View Post

!

It's a good discussion to have. There's always going to be some that consider themselves hunting elite which sometimes translates to "legends in their own minds," and some cry the blues if they aren't allowed to do whatever they want when on provincially owned land. Must think it all belongs to them and nobody else.

Makes a person wonder why more of them aren't hunting private land. Perhaps it's because some don't like the rules and the cleaning up after themselves that goes along with it.

I look at the topic being discussed as no different than people marking a hot fishing hole with a buoy and declaring it theirs for the season. Comical at best.
Old 04-13-2019, 11:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Makes a person wonder why more of them aren't hunting private land. Perhaps it's because some don't like the rules and the cleaning up after themselves that goes along with it.
If you want comical.....

Knock knock!

Hi, can I get your permission to scout around for bear sign on your land?

There are no bears on my land.

Well, I can put out bait to attract the bears into it.

You want to attract bears to my property? I don’t friggin think so.

Old 04-14-2019, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDave View Post
I wouldn’t blow things out of proportion based on any comments on here. I have my doubts that a couple of guys posting on this thread have much experience in the bush beyond maybe walking a cutline or two. I think that they are more concerned with providing PC statements than understanding how things work in the bush.

I’ve never heard of anyone ever moving in on another hunter’s bait site and I know fellas that have hunted the same location for a decade or more. If some city guy came out and decided to take someone’s site I’m sure that it’d get sorted out pretty quick. Other than that, the vast majority of hunters are respectful of each other and leave each other alone.
Objectively speaking .... This is perplexing. A person has used the same "public" land for 10 years. A newcomer, supposedly from the city, goes to the same public land to also hunt. Who has more rights to using that land? It is no different than someone putting up a stick shack in the public bush. No matter how much effort was put into the shack it is public domain. Just like lake lot owners cannot build permanent docks, they need to remove their docks every year. It is public water.

IMO only.. the active bear hunters need to move their baits year to year to lessen the odds of conditioning bait bears. Hunting shouldn't be quite so predictable as having choices at the feed pile.

If baiters want to build a stand in the trees they need to take it down at the end of the season. And newer hunters exploring new ground to hunt need to respect active bear baits and steer clear.

Objective questions... Does the spot and stalk bear hunter have the right to hunt an area because he knows bears are congregating in the area because of baits. In such areas bears can be patterned easier. So what distance from a bait should the spot and stalk hunter be? What if the spot and stalk hunter shoots 'thee' big boar 150 yards from a bait without knowing there was a bait there? Is that hunter crossing lines that he/she should fear retaliation?

I used to spot and stalk black bears when I was younger. Much more exciting than sitting in a stand. Before 1987 when Alberta started to allow baiting.
It is when you walk alone in nature that you discover your strengths and weaknesses. ~ Red Bullets
Old 04-14-2019, 08:35 AM
Banned

I hunted with a fella with this same sense of entitlement as described in some of the posts on this thread and never again. He was as sharp as a bag of marbles and it was downright embarrassing. There was a group of hunters in the same area so I met with them to find out where they'd be hunting and we could stay out of each others way. They'd be hunting south of us and we'd be hunting north.....a pretty simple arrangement. The genius that I was hunting with figured that he had as much right to hunt wherever he wanted because it was public land. So there he was driving his quad around in the area that they were hunting in despite the fact that we could have easily avoided each other and hunted separate areas. A total asshat.

I think that the vast majority of hunters, at least around here, have the common sense to be respectful of each other and if they know someone is hunting an area they'll avoid it and find a better location. There's plenty of bush out there for everyone and there's absolutely no need to encroach on each other, steal bait sites, etc. Most people get it but there will always be the few that don't. Don't be "that" guy.

Anyways, as the saying goes......You can't teach a Heinz Pickle anything.
Old 04-14-2019, 08:43 AM

Quote:

And there you have it. The chances of most of the politically correct hunters ever finding a bait is slim; the chances of them finding their way back a second time is near nil.

I walk the bush year round and find sites in varying degrees of abandonment . There is 100s of thousands of acres of land to hunt and absolutely no reason to infringe on someone else's spot. Anyone that actually hunts knows this and tips their hat to the guy that scouted hard and did the work first.

Elk, deer and moose have spots and because there is no baiting these spots need be found. A wise hunter keeps a very low profile and hunts his spots.

Baits are established by the hard work of the individual. One spot is initially no better than a 1000 others spots until well established by this hard work. You are not entitled to live off the hard of others anymore than you should help yourself to trail cameras, blinds or tree stands. By the letter of the law they may be legally abandon but anyone with the slightest hint of common sense would simply move on.

The bush is not an urban center where ambulances and Uber are a button push away. You may blow a tire, get stuck, break a leg, put an animal down just at dark, etc., etc., etc., Don't you think it would be nice to be able to flag down a fellow outdoorsman without them already knowing that you are that guy.
Old 04-14-2019, 07:30 PM

Quote:
I hunted with a fella with this same sense of entitlement as described in some of the posts on this thread and never again. He was as sharp as a bag of marbles and it was downright embarrassing. There was a group of hunters in the same area so I met with them to find out where they'd be hunting and we could stay out of each others way. They'd be hunting south of us and we'd be hunting north.....a pretty simple arrangement. The genius that I was hunting with figured that he had as much right to hunt wherever he wanted because it was public land. So there he was driving his quad around in the area that they were hunting in despite the fact that we could have easily avoided each other and hunted separate areas. A total asshat.

I think that the vast majority of hunters, at least around here, have the common sense to be respectful of each other and if they know someone is hunting an area they'll avoid it and find a better location. There's plenty of bush out there for everyone and there's absolutely no need to encroach on each other, steal bait sites, etc. Most people get it but there will always be the few that don't. Don't be "that" guy.

Anyways, as the saying goes......You can't teach a Heinz Pickle anything.

"That guy" sounds like it is you in a few of the above posts.

Guys hunt a public area for decades and it "their" hunting spot.

Guys don't listen to your suggestions on hunting an area and "they" are the asshats.

Just because you may think you've been doing it for more than others, or for whatever reason, that gives you seniority in calling the shots, it doesn't on public land. I and many like me pay taxes just like you. We all have the right to hunt and access public lands legally.

Hunt private land. Then you can be king.

Public land. Respect goes both ways.

Original thread. Public land. Don't leave your crap on it after the season. You want to hunt that area every year, get there early, set up early, enjoy your active hunt site. No problems.
Old 04-14-2019, 08:29 PM

Quote:
So went to set out my bait barrels yesterday and found a tree stand built somewhat near my bait site. Now I always thought that permanent tree stands were not allowed? Also, it looks a few years old, the sign is faded, hard to read and crooked, but seems to be used about last year other than that. Now I do not want to be the person to steal someone's site, but it seems crown land is fair game. I mean would it be rude of me to put a bait barrel out there and "squat" on this tree stand? It is a really nice area and someone really put a lot of thought into it and has made a nice clearing, but I just happened to wander around and found it.

What would you guys do?

Look at the regs and call a fish and wild life officer if you’re still unclear. There are laws and rules to follow and if you don’t and you think you can have priority over a spot because you put up a “permanent stand” and leave your barrels there, that’s littering.
I
Being considerate to other hunters has no bearing on this as you are required to remove your stuff. End of story. If ethics are to come to play then you would have removed your stuff as required.

So in response to your question I would have followed the rules and got there early in order to get the spot I wanted.

Anyone that thinks the opposite of this is wrong and a fish and wildlife officer will tell you no different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-14-2019, 08:51 PM

Furthermore....... Why would you come on here admitting you’re breaking the rules that are clearly outlined in the Act, and then try to justify your reasons and expect empathy from others?

If you’re aware of the rules now admit you made a mistake and in the future do the right thing.

The only time ethics in this type situation would be a factory/temp stand and finding someone in it. Guys seem to like to steel other guys hunting gear which I think is a bigger problem than that if this thread.

If people can’t abide by the rules of the public land, which in turn displays hunter ethics. Then go try and find a land owner that will let you hunt on private land. Try leaving a permanent stand up there.

Old 04-14-2019, 09:02 PM

[QUOTE=ptlfmx;3963232]Furthermore....... Why would you come on here admitting you’re breaking the rules that are clearly outlined in the Act, and then try to justify your reasons and expect empathy from others?

If you’re aware of the rules now admit you made a mistake and in the future do the right thing.

The only time ethics in this type situation would be a factory/temp stand and finding someone in it. Guys seem to like to steel other guys hunting gear which I think is a bigger problem than that if this thread.

If people can’t abide by the rules of the public land, which in turn displays hunter ethics. Then go try and find a land owner that will let you hunt on private land. Try leaving a permanent stand up there.

Agreed but you still have to worry about folks like “hunter Dave” who has admitted in public here on this forum that he would do bad things to someone to get back at them for not following “his ethics” even though they’re based on illegal activities.
Old 04-14-2019, 09:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlfmx View Post
Furthermore....... Why would you come on here admitting you’re breaking the rules that are clearly outlined in the Act, and then try to justify your reasons and expect empathy from others?

Wait... Explain to me how I admitted to breaking the rules? I wasn't the one putting the stand up. I think you misread what I wrote.
Old 04-14-2019, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Wait... Explain to me how I admitted to breaking the rules? I wasn't the one putting the stand up. I think you misread what I wrote.

Did you leave your barrels there over the winter?

Old 04-14-2019, 09:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2750 View Post
I walk the bush year round and find sites in varying degrees of abandonment . There is 100s of thousands of acres of land to hunt and absolutely no reason to infringe on someone else's spot. Anyone that actually hunts knows this and tips their hat to the guy that scouted hard and did the work first.
Yup. I honestly don’t believe that some of the people commenting on here spend much time in the bush. They certainly don’t have any idea of what’s going on or how they should conduct themselves, that’s for sure. I’d love for one of them to go out the first week of April and commandeer a bait site from some of the fellas that I know. I’d pay money to see that.

Respect Other Hunters

- Refrain from interfering with another’s hunt.

Is this no longer in the manual and taught to new hunters in Alberta?

Are there caveats in there with a whole bunch of excuses as to when it’s okay to interfere with another’s hunt?
Old 04-14-2019, 10:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Agreed but you still have to worry about folks like “hunter Dave” who has admitted in public here on this forum that he would do bad things to someone to get back at them for not following “his ethics” even though they’re based on illegal activities.
Wrong. I never described anything that I would personally do. It’s not my modus operandi to make statements that could possibly be used against me in the future. I’m more of a Fact non Verba type.
Old 04-14-2019, 10:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlfmx View Post
Did you leave your barrels there over the winter?

No sir. Learn to read. I clearly stated I went to set my bait barrels out. After the fact, after setting them out that day which was last week; I noticed an established bait site with a tree stand. Literally half an hour after setting my bait barrels out.