Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 04-26-2017, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
No one should laugh. Interesting how the US companies are pulling out.
Yup. There are going to be a lot of guys that have a crush on Trump that are going to be surprised when they get there pink slips.
Old 04-26-2017, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 270person View Post
No he isn't. Smart people don't repeat the same words multiple times in an effort to provide emphasis. It's a sign of a very limited vocabulary.

"It's going to be a great, great, uuuuge, wall. Great and huge. Really, Really huge. And really great."

And smart is't denying climate change when 97% of the scientific community says it's real, rolling back clear stream laws in efforts to reinvent the coal industry, looking at women as mere sex objects you can have your way with because you're rich, appointing a woman who's children only attended big $$ private schools as the counties Education head, or appointing a man who has tried to sue the EPA 14 times to be the head of the environmental department.

Throw in enacting tariffs on foreign imports and raising prices to American consumers across the board.

Believing jobs are more important than the world we live in is actually incredibly stupid and extremely difficult to rationalize when the man has young grandchildren who will be affected. It's like the U.S. has gone through some sort of time warp back to the 50's.

Trump doesn't have the wherewithal to come off as smart. He surrounds himself with "supposedly" smart people and simply bankrolls their efforts. The U.S. elected Donald Trump but they inherited his kids and a bunch of paranoid religious right rednecks to help run the country. Brilliant.

I hope Honey Boo Boo's mom runs in the next U.S. election. She'd likely pull it off being that she represents the same folks that elected Trump and she's smarter.

And before you judge, I voted Harper in every election he ran in. Despite Rona Ambrose being an ally.
Good Post 270person

Donald Trump may have made billions after he started with a measly million or two, but that does not make him smart.

Donald Trump may have been elected President of the United States of America but that does not mean he is a good person. I can think of a few world leaders that are not.

In the end it will not be about how smart any of us think of him or the worth of his empire.

Donald Trump will judged by;

Is the world better off because Donald Trump was president or is the world worse because of Donald Trump?
Old 04-26-2017, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girlsfishtoo View Post
Hey look who we got running our country, you just wait and see what happens to canada
You know, I get that many do not like our Prime Minister and Liberals and all that stuff but all it says is just that.

What I think of our Prime Minister has nothing to do with what I think of the POTUS.

Our country should be concerned about tangling with the might of the USA especially since their leader seems a bit unstable.

I too wish that we did not have a Liberal in charge.

but

Some that suggest that Justin Trudeau will cower in the presence of his Donaldness are probably just blustering because of their own insecurities.
One on one Justin Trudeau would not have to exert much to topple that tubby old fool.

Imagine, the worlds most powerful man getting a Chit kicking by a Canadian drama teacher!
Old 04-26-2017, 07:43 PM

Ya, who woulda thought a 45 year old could beat up a 70 something year old?
Old 04-26-2017, 09:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugatika View Post
Not true. You have been duped.
He's not the only one.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ming-data.html
Old 04-26-2017, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talking moose View Post
Ya, who woulda thought a 45 year old could beat up a 70 something year old?
He should try Chuck Norris.
Old 04-26-2017, 10:38 PM
Banned

I don't care if my leader is a good person, if he's smart, affectionate to the global population or has the vocabulary of Shakespeare.

Is he going to increase my freedom or take it away? Is he going to protect the country or sell it out to global interests?
Old 04-26-2017, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Not true. You have been duped.
Old 04-26-2017, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco View Post
And profoundly stupid people don't usually build and maintain billion dollar empires but I will admit he is a peepoor public speaker and needs a third arm so he can continually pat himself on the back

How many times bankrupt now? 3? 4?
Old 04-26-2017, 10:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
For anyone that cares to become educated, just google the 97% myth. For the devout believers...carry on.
Old 04-27-2017, 12:12 AM

Quote:
For anyone that cares to become educated, just google the 97% myth. For the devout believers...carry on.
Once people believe, they will never change their minds. Climate change die hard's are like radical religious people.
Old 04-27-2017, 06:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Statistically most people of wealth, have gone bankrupt a couple of times before obtaining their wealth. Donald Trump never went bankrupt personally, a few of his corporations have. There is a big difference between going bankrupt personally and having one of your companies fail.

Based on the financial disclosure report he filed last year, Trump appears to own or control more than 500 businesses in some two-dozen countries around the world. So If you ask me if two or three have failed over the years that is a pretty spectacular record. Most people I know don't even own one company so to me that makes him brilliant.

To enter the political arena as a novice with so many against him to include the Republican party and the main stream media and to win the electorate as big as he did is another mark of his genius.

Like him or not Trump has a "Yuge" brain, he is a workaholic and is doing a great job so far

Last edited by 338 Rules; 04-27-2017 at 06:46 AM.
Old 04-27-2017, 06:37 AM

Quote:
And his net worth? 3? 4 billion?

Btw Don't take me as a donald fanboy. I think the man is a pompous ass who should have stuck to reality tv
Old 04-27-2017, 07:35 AM
Banned

Just on the News:

Mexico and Canada are both begging Trump not to cancel the NAFTA Agreement, but to renegotiate it. Guess who is holding all the cards? Canada has about the same population as California, so we certainly don't.

If I were trump I would tell the Mexicans "Sure I will not scrap the NAFTA Agreement and will renegotiate it, on one condition!"

Mexican response "So I guess we are paying for the F'ing wall after-all?"

Trump "You got that right bucko, and you have 24 hours to make your decision or I will pull the pin! Talk to you soon and have a nice day".

LOL
Old 04-27-2017, 07:42 AM

More like he just found out that he can't just simply pull out immediately. All he can do is give a 6 month notice then withdraw after that if he still wanted to. Then what? Leave the US in an economic uncertainty when it comes to tariffs and US investments?

Just like with the healthcare, all bluster with little insight of the consequences. This is another of his "who knew this would be so complicated"
Old 04-27-2017, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by covey ridge View Post
Good Post 270person

Donald Trump may have made billions after he started with a measly million or two, but that does not make him smart.

Donald Trump may have been elected President of the United States of America but that does not mean he is a good person. I can think of a few world leaders that are not.

In the end it will not be about how smart any of us think of him or the worth of his empire.

Is the world better off because Donald Trump was president or is the world worse because of Donald Trump?
So if you were given a measly thousand or two could you turn it into tens of millions? Keep in mind an awful lot of lotto winners pee away their measly millions within 5 years. Give the dude a chance, obama ran a stagnant economy for 8 years.
Old 04-27-2017, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by covey ridge View Post
Good Post 270person
Should this be:
Is America better off because Donald Trump was president or is America worse because of Donald Trump?
Old 04-27-2017, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 338 Rules View Post
Just on the News:

Mexico and Canada are both begging Trump not to cancel the NAFTA Agreement, but to renegotiate it. Guess who is holding all the cards? Canada has about the same population as California, so we certainly don't.

If I were trump I would tell the Mexicans "Sure I will not scrap the NAFTA Agreement and will renegotiate it, on one condition!"

Trump "You got that right bucko, and you have 24 hours to make your decision or I will pull the pin! Talk to you soon and have a nice day".

LOL
Ha! someone in the whitehouse must of slapped him upside the head. Scrapping NAFTA off the table renegotiation is the right way to go.
Dropping NAFTA would also cause many jobs lost and cost Billions to the Americans.
You sure do love him. Please post any factual information on him dropping the business tax rate this week as you previously posted. He is talking about it this week without a finalized plan. They wont talk details because they dont have any yet. He does not have the support to push it though.
With the loss of income the deficit will outstrip any possible increase it may create. A tax cut is a good Idea, not 25% that helps out only one group and Trump himself. You said he is doing a good job. Where have any of his major election promises that got the people on board gone. Wall of Mexico stalled no money, Travel ban restriction, 2 court orders stopping it. Health care reform, stalled by everyone so he pulls it. The only promises that have come through benefit business. Blood diamonds are now legal to own and sell now, great job Donald !

MAC

Save time... see it my way
Old 04-27-2017, 09:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC View Post
Ha! someone in the whitehouse must of slapped him upside the head. Scrapping NAFTA off the table renegotiation is the right way to go.
Dropping NAFTA would also cause many jobs lost and cost Billions to the Americans.
You sure do love him. Please post any factual information on him dropping the business tax rate this week as you previously posted. He is talking about it this week without a finalized plan. They wont talk details because they dont have any yet. He does not have the support to push it though.
With the loss of income the deficit will outstrip any possible increase it may create. A tax cut is a good Idea, not 25% that helps out only one group and Trump himself. You said he is doing a good job. Where have any of his major election promises that got the people on board gone. Wall of Mexico stalled no money, Travel ban restriction, 2 court orders stopping it. Health care reform, stalled by everyone so he pulls it. The only promises that have come through benefit business. Blood diamonds are now legal to own and sell now, great job Donald !

MAC
http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/26/news...rump-tax-plan/

His initiatives and executive orders are being blocked by left wing fanatical 9th circuit court Judges, which will be overturned by the Supreme Court. Oh ya and he did promise a conservative Supreme Court Justice hence Neil Gorsuch. When Granny Ruth leaves the SC Bench expect another conservative SC Judge

You liberals are so out of touch with reality and so delusional that you simply can not accept facts, very sad actually! I will admit that I do think the liberals in the sates are very cute in their black Ninja outfits lmao.

Last edited by 338 Rules; 04-27-2017 at 09:53 AM.
Old 04-27-2017, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Just on the News:

LOL
Well it looks like BC iis trying to pressure the Feds to halt the ports being used to ship US coal. By the sounds of it that may put quite a few US miners out of work. Probably the same guys that voted for Donny
Old 04-27-2017, 09:57 AM

Quote:
http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/26/news...rump-tax-plan/

His initiatives and executive orders are being blocked by left wing fanatical 9th circuit Judges, which will be overturned by the Supreme Court. Oh ya and he did promise a conservative Supreme Court Justice hence Neil Gorsuch.

You liberals are so out of touch with reality and so delusional that you simply can not accept facts, very sad actually! I will admit that I do think the liberals in the sates are very cute in their black Ninja outfits lol.
So thats a NO on actually cutting taxes for now.

"The administration's tax outline still leaves many questions unanswered and will be met with a lot of skepticism among lawmakers, even though Republicans control Congress. In fact, some GOP aides suggest that the White House -- with its emphasis on tax cuts and too few details on how they'd be paid for -- is not constructively contributing to a serious discussion of tax reform."

So these are discussions for now, not becoming law as you stated.

From Post 158 by 338 rules

"This week Trump will drop the corporate tax rate from 35% to 15%,"

More alternative facts, Provide FACTS, the article does not support anything you have said. That IS NO FACTS

Calling me a liberal reinforces your association with Trump, Meaning you dont know squat and are speaking out of you bottom. Just like Trump to blame someone else for the problems. The Judges are following the law. If there was no basis for the ruling, there would be none. Sally Yates told Trump upfront the travel restrictions would not pass. Yet he was suprised and said who knew it would not pass the courts. Like he does not realize they are recorded and past statements will be brought up. Trump believed a president can do what ever they like. He coveted the worlds most powerful man title. I bet he is quite disappointed that he has another 3 3/4 years to go.
Political affiliation has nothing to do with not liking someone that does not know how to do their job.

MAC

Old 04-27-2017, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whipper Billy View Post
Should this be:
Is America better off because Donald Trump was president or is America worse because of Donald Trump?
That depends on if addition to a trade war he starts a real one with the nut case in Korea. Both countries ruled by nut jobs does not bode well for the rest of the world
Old 04-27-2017, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered user View Post
So if you were given a measly thousand or two could you turn it into tens of millions? Keep in mind an awful lot of lotto winners pee away their measly millions within 5 years. Give the dude a chance, obama ran a stagnant economy for 8 years.
Stagnant ???
Can you remember what the economy looked like back when Obahma took office. Sounds like you are falling for Trumps revisionist form of history.
Old 04-27-2017, 10:05 AM

Pay attention Feds. The Tax drop can have huge effects.
Money Talks: Micheal Campbell

http://ow.ly/aSZs30bed2Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC View Post
So thats a NO on actually cutting taxes for now.

"The administration's tax outline still leaves many questions unanswered and will be met with a lot of skepticism among lawmakers, even though Republicans control Congress. In fact, some GOP aides suggest that the White House -- with its emphasis on tax cuts and too few details on how they'd be paid for -- is not constructively contributing to a serious discussion of tax reform."

So these are discussions for now, not becoming law as you stated.

From Post 158 by 338 rules

"This week Trump will drop the corporate tax rate from 35% to 15%,"

More alternative facts, Provide FACTS, the article does not support anything you have said. That IS NO FACTS

Calling me a liberal reinforces your association with Trump, Meaning you dont know squat and are speaking out of you bottom. Just like Trump to blame someone else for the problems. The Judges are following the law. If there was no basis for the ruling, there would be none. Sally Yates told Trump upfront the travel restrictions would not pass. Yet he was suprised and said who knew it would not pass the courts. Like he does not realize they are recorded and past statements will be brought up. Trump believed a president can do what ever they like. He coveted the worlds most powerful man title. I bet he is quite disappointed that he has another 3 3/4 years to go.
Political affiliation has nothing to do with not liking someone that does not know how to do their job.

MAC
Old 04-27-2017, 10:07 AM

Quote:
So happening this week, huh? Or is it the next week? Chances are, it ain't happening, IMO. Farts in the air, just like most other things.

Quote:
You liberals are so out of touch with reality and so delusional that you simply can not accept facts, very sad actually!
Funny how everyone is a liberal now and everyone is delusional. So far, I see you are the only one believing tax cuts are happening this week.
Old 04-27-2017, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott h View Post
Stagnant ???
Can you remember what the economy looked like back when Obahma took office. Sounds like you are falling for Trumps revisionist form of history.
X2.

Pretty good for a president to produce an average of 199k jobs monthly over his entire 8 years of presidency with a "stagnant economy" and he was in power for some of the recession too.
Old 04-27-2017, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmtada View Post
Pay attention Feds. The Tax drop can have huge effects.
Money Talks: Micheal Campbell

http://ow.ly/aSZs30bed2Z
Without any doubt a competitive tax rate for Business will have an impact on business profitability and end up being a good investement.

But Trumps plan will cost 66 Billion dollars in lost revenue to the federal government. Each year, this is based on 2014 numbers

That may be to much for some to swallow

This also does not include the cuts to individual tax

MAC

Old 04-27-2017, 10:38 AM

Quote:
I don't care if my leader is a good person, if he's smart, affectionate to the global population or has the vocabulary of Shakespeare.

Is he going to increase my freedom or take it away? Is he going to protect the country or sell it out to global interests?
I think he does not give a rats butt about your freedom and he will sell out to his interests.
Old 04-27-2017, 10:42 AM
Banned

I really feel sorry for you Trump haters, have not the foggiest idea how you are guys are going to have any good days for the next 8 years.

You can always resort to alcohol to ease your pain and suffering, but be warned 8 years of excessive drinking may result in Liver disease, Pancreatitis, Ulcers and gastrointestinal problems, Immune system dysfunction, Brain damage, Malnourishment and vitamin deficiencies and or Osteoporosis.

Please do try to moderate your drinking, because I really enjoy chatting with you guys and do not want to see you get sick!
Old 04-27-2017, 10:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Just on the News:

LOL
It's all in his book The Art Of The Deal.
The left is so blinded by their hate that even after 20 months they still can't figure it out.
Maybe they don't know how to read.