Edmonton Police Service Neighbourhood Crime Map

Be sure to check out the disclaimer...
Old 01-26-2018, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedy1 View Post
If you want to know what crime has happened and where I suggest Googling this:

Edmonton Police Service Neighbourhood Crime Map

Be sure to check out the disclaimer...
there is still nothing in that area at that time... unless it has not been posted yet.
but as i had said I find it strange that no one is talking about it. The assault that happened Saturday everyone was talking about it.

mack
Old 01-26-2018, 10:32 PM

This thread is still alive?
Old 01-26-2018, 10:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 270person View Post
This thread is still alive?
No it's dead and you've incorrectly posted to a thread that's dead.
Old 01-27-2018, 01:08 PM

Anyone who thinks that every incident gets posted to a website is very naive to put it nicely
Old 01-27-2018, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedy1 View Post
No it's dead and you've incorrectly posted to a thread that's dead.

Well dang. Let's keep er going then. Not sure why but lets anyways.
Old 01-27-2018, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackinaw View Post
there is still nothing in that area at that time... unless it has not been posted yet.
but as i had said I find it strange that no one is talking about it. The assault that happened Saturday everyone was talking about it.

mack
Puzzling for sure. Young fella gets beaten by three thugs, funny the cops haven't posted descriptions, approx. age, height, weight, hair/eye color, ethnicity, etc?? Often accompanied by a reminder to be careful when conducting deals....
Old 01-27-2018, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roper1 View Post
Puzzling for sure. Young fella gets beaten by three thugs, funny the cops haven't posted descriptions, approx. age, height, weight, hair/eye color, ethnicity, etc?? Often accompanied by a reminder to be careful when conducting deals....
actually the fact that no one in the area has mentioned anything puzzles me more then no police report. I deal with 48 apts. and several businesses in that area plus living there and have heard nothing.

mack
Old 01-27-2018, 10:27 PM

Quote:
actually the fact that no one in the area has mentioned anything puzzles me more then no police report. I deal with 48 apts. and several businesses in that area plus living there and have heard nothing.

mack
If it had anything at all to do with you, you likely would have heard something. No matter how many more times you say the same thing, you aren't likely to find anything in here.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 01-27-2018, 11:16 PM

The area is a craphole. You don't even hear a third of the stuff that happens around there or anywhere for that matter.
Crime in that part of NE Edmonton is so commonplace that it doesn't even make the news unless someone dies, even then it barely gets any press and is never mentioned again.

I'm not dumping on that part of town without knowing what I'm talking about, I lived there for several years and happily moved away.
Crime happens in every part of town but some more than others. To think otherwise is naive.

I can't even begin to think what Ken would have to gain by making this story up.
smh...
Old 01-27-2018, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette View Post
If it had anything at all to do with you, you likely would have heard something. No matter how many more times you say the same thing, you aren't likely to find anything in here.
well i do figure it has to do with me as i live in that area I have a family in that area maybe you dont find that of a concern but I do. and i think you must have thought it a concern at the time or you would not have posted it...... unless you just like to be noticed.....

mack
Old 01-27-2018, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brslk View Post
The area is a craphole. You don't even hear a third of the stuff that happens around there or anywhere for that matter.
Crime in that part of NE Edmonton is so commonplace that it doesn't even make the news unless someone dies, even then it barely gets any press and is never mentioned again.

I'm not dumping on that part of town without knowing what I'm talking about, I lived there for several years and happily moved away.
Crime happens in every part of town but some more than others. To think otherwise is naive.

I can't even begin to think what Ken would have to gain by making this story up.
smh...
I have lived in the NE for 10+ years dont know when you lived here but there are places in this city a lot worse then here believe me I have properties in different areas of the city.
no one mentioned anything about Ken making the story up but YOU....perhaps your subconscious has a feeling...... I'm just trying to get some solid info. for my peace of mind.

mack
Old 01-28-2018, 06:39 AM

Quote:
I have lived in the NE for 10+ years dont know when you lived here but there are places in this city a lot worse then here believe me I have properties in different areas of the city.
no one mentioned anything about Ken making the story up but YOU....perhaps your subconscious has a feeling...... I'm just trying to get some solid info. for my peace of mind.

mack
Sorry if the truth hurt your feelings. I lived there longer than ten years. Name these places that are worse than that part of NE Edmonton.

Check here and see http://crimemapping.edmontonpolice.ca/

No one may have mentioned it but it was repeatedly insinuated. I have no idea what you're talking about with my subconscious and have a feeling that you don't either.

Obviously if you are that worried, you know how much crime goes on in your area.

I've lived all over Edmonton for 47 years and can without a doubt make the statement that certain areas of NE Edmonton are crime ridden.

I'm sorry if the truth hurts.
Closed Thread