Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Buy and Sell > Misc. Items For Sale

Notices

Old 03-10-2023, 12:10 PM

Default Canadian Military Armored Crew Coveralls and Helo Pants

I have a small collection of authentic Canadian Forces surplus that I would like to sell. This batch consists of CF Armored Crew Coveralls and tactical helicopter pants. I have items in a variety of sizes and two conditions; brand new or slightly used. Prices are set according to condition.

1) Armored crew coveralls. OD Green, heavy duty construction. Made with fire resistant materials. Tons of zippered pockets, waist adjustment, storm guard for blousing boots and a heavy duty drag handle on back. These are the ultimate set of coveralls for working, ATVing, driving a bulldozer or any other activity that requires military grade coveralls. Asking $85 shipped for pairs which are brand new, $75 shipped for used. Wide range of sizes available, contact me with your size.

2) Tactical helicopter pants. Like above, made with tons of zippered pockets, flame resistant material, heavy duty construction, built with survival/bushcraft in mind. I have some in OD green and a few in desert tan. Asking $65 shipped for new and $50 shipped for used. Again contact me with the size you are looking for.