We are losing...

ca.news.yahoo.com/trudeau-trump-protest-knee-210750746.html

Just saying...

Nog
Old 06-06-2020, 02:29 PM

Who is we?

Thomas Sowell
Old 06-06-2020, 02:39 PM

Not a surprise. He did get elected and the people who voted for him clearly were not bothered by his eager publicity seeking and virtue signalling. At least his childishness doesn't lead to the vituperative outbursts of the national leader to our immediate south. (used a new word today )
Old 06-06-2020, 02:49 PM
Banned

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikergolf View Post
Who is we?
Any that disagree with his self aggrandizing, virtue signaling behavior.
Especially so after shutting down parliament due to "covid concerns".

You in??

Wondering...
Nog
Old 06-06-2020, 03:05 PM

Kneel? Hmmmmm

Best kneel ever was when Leonidas knelt before Xerxes, then almost drove a spear through the latter's head.....

Imagine that. An armed man is told by a dictator to lay his weapon down.......

How far fetched is that?
Old 06-06-2020, 03:38 PM

Kneeling is one step from being on all 4’s.

Wasn’t there a recent painting of him on all 4’s...?
Old 06-06-2020, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
Any that disagree with his self aggrandizing, virtue signaling behavior.
Especially so after shutting down parliament due to "covid concerns".

You in??

Wondering...
Nog
I guess I would be we.

Thomas Sowell
Old 06-06-2020, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Positrac View Post
Kneeling is one step from being on all 4’s.
"Better To Die On Your Feet Than To Live On Your Knees".
- Emiliano Zapata

So let that thing live on its knees and/or all fours.
It'll show its true colors, and hopefully Canadians will wake up and throw him under the bus.
Old 06-06-2020, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntinstuff View Post
Kneel? Hmmmmm

Best kneel ever was when Leonidas knelt before Xerxes, then almost drove a spear through the latter's head.....

How far fetched is that?
I'm going to go out on a pretty stout limb and say that your quotes appear in more signatures than any other member....and I'm claiming this one.
Old 06-06-2020, 04:23 PM

Quote:
We are losing...

Just saying...

Nog
46% ain't buying it, 49% are. 5% don't know if they're coming or going.
About the same as the last election results. Not suprised.
Old 06-06-2020, 04:29 PM

He's had his knee on Alberta's throat for a long time
Old 06-06-2020, 04:30 PM

Let's make something clear ..... I don't like Trudeau and I don't like Trump, however, given an opportunity to either tear gas protesters to clear them for a photo op, or show up and kneel to show support at a protest and acknowledge the concerns of the protesters ..... I'd say Trudeau's actions were more appropriate.
Old 06-06-2020, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntinstuff View Post
Kneel? Hmmmmm

How far fetched is that?
I'm not sure how farfetched it is. Probably quite a lot. To which historical event are you referring? As far I know, Leonidas died at Thermopylae and did not face Xerxes. Is my history incorrect? Are you citing a movie? If so, there are many examples of bravery and resistance.
Old 06-06-2020, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
Let's make something clear ..... I don't like Trudeau and I don't like Trump, however, given an opportunity to either tear gas protesters to clear them for a photo op, or show up and kneel to show support at a protest and acknowledge the concerns of the protesters ..... I'd say Trudeau's actions were more appropriate.
You do realize that they weren't cleared for that photo op right?
Old 06-06-2020, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Couldn't agree more however the outright hypocrisy with respect to mass gatherings and social distancing is truly sickening. For my money it is another blatant flaunting of Health Canada recommendations and an elitist attitude that says "do as i say, and not as I do ... the rules do not apply to me".
Old 06-06-2020, 05:17 PM

Quote:
We are losing...

Just saying...

Nog
You are delusional if you don’t think he will be reelected again for another term.

How do you like the “New Canada”??
Old 06-06-2020, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapperdodge View Post
He's had his knee on Alberta's throat for a long time
Well played sir
Old 06-06-2020, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Not in my books. The leader of our country bows to protesters and terrorists and you think it's appropriate? Imo he relinquished his right to lead the country by doing so. Full disclosure here - I never voted for him, would never vote for him or his party and didn't feel he was fit to lead before this occurred. It'd be a cold day in hell before I'd kneel or bow to this group of misfits and terrorists.
Old 06-06-2020, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PartTimeHunter View Post
Not in my books. The leader of our country bows to protesters and terrorists and you think it's appropriate? Imo he relinquished his right to lead the country by doing so. Full disclosure here - I never voted for him, would never vote for him or his party and didn't feel he was fit to lead before this occurred. It'd be a cold day in hell before I'd kneel or bow to this group of misfits and terrorists.
If you believe that the protesters are misfits and terrorists there's really nothing to discuss. That is a gross mischaracterization.

These people are assembling to protest and they have every right to do so - I see no terrorist activity in what they are doing. They are exercising their constitutional rights.

Soldiers have died to protect those rights and freedoms.

Maybe you are opposed to that .......... in which case ......... you can move on to another country where it's more to your liking where that sort of thing isn't allowed.
Old 06-06-2020, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glion View Post
You do realize that they weren't cleared for that photo op right?
I watched it live. That exactly what happened. Few reputable news agencies around the world would argue otherwise. It all on camera. It was pretty darn clear - 90 minutes prior peaceful protesters and then, with the blink of an eye, the police started moving people.

Trump and his people walked right through the park that was cleared 90 minutes earlier. All on camera - many news agencies from all over the world filmed it.

The only one reporting it a different way are hard right trash rags and the close supporters of Trump and Trump himself - who are known compulsive liars. You can repackage a piece of bull crap and slap a guarantee on it and what you have is a guaranteed piece of bull crap.

Many people within Trumps own party have acknowledged it and condemned it.

Believe and repeat whatever you want - consume what you want - this isn't the case here. Simply not true. If you want to believe the bull crap your being fed by Trump and he tells you are eating is a golden road apple - bon appetite. He's will keep feeding you more apples - so open your mouth and keep chewing.
Old 06-06-2020, 06:57 PM

Quote:
I watched it live. That exactly what happened. Few reputable news agencies around the world would argue otherwise. It all on camera. It was pretty darn clear - 90 minutes prior peaceful protesters and then, with the blink of an eye, the police started moving people.

Trump and his people walked right through the park that was cleared 90 minutes earlier. All on camera - many news agencies from all over the world filmed it.

The only one reporting it a different way are hard right trash rags and the close supporters of Trump and Trump himself - who are known compulsive liars. You can repackage a piece of bull crap and slap a guarantee on it and what you have is a guaranteed piece of bull crap.

Many people within Trumps own party have acknowledged it and condemned it.

Believe and repeat whatever you want - consume what you want - this isn't the case here. Simply not true. If you want to believe the bull crap your being fed by Trump and he tells you are eating is a golden road apple - bon appetite. He's will keep feeding you more apples - so open your mouth and keep chewing.
Don't worry about what I eat sir. Take a close look however what you may be consuming it might give you political indigestion. If you desire to eat the multitude of different synonyms you used that is your prerogative. I know though if I apply facts to this you will either a:claim they are false or b:ignore them and start using names etc etc. And we will both say our facts are correct and storm off. Enjoy your own flavor of lemonade and we go on our separate ways.
Old 06-06-2020, 07:00 PM

Quote:
If you believe that the protesters are misfits and terrorists there's really nothing to discuss. That is a gross mischaracterization.

These people are assembling to protest and they have every right to do so - I see no terrorist activity in what they are doing. They are exercising their constitutional rights.

Maybe you are opposed to that .......... in which case ......... you can move on to another country where it's more to your liking where that sort of thing isn't allowed.
Just to be sure you are only talking about the peaceful protests right? You surely aren't implying the violent "protests" that have killed people are legal. Though the violent riots ahem protests haven't been denounced by many of the leaders of the "peaceful" protests speaks volumes.
Old 06-06-2020, 07:17 PM

Quote:

During a pandemic, with covid restrictions in place, these protests are not legal.
Old 06-06-2020, 07:27 PM

Quote:

There is nothing legal about these protests. Some are peaceful and that is about the best I can say. A national leader does not kneel to any protester - period. Any leader should not unless they are surrendering. I don't buy any of this clown's virtue signalling crap. I don't buy that there is some major race issue in this country. I don't buy that he did an appropriate thing. That person is inappropriate from the time he gets up in the morning.
Old 06-06-2020, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Just to be sure you are only talking about the peaceful protests right? You surely aren't implying the violent "protests" that have killed people are legal. Though the violent riots ahem protests haven't been denounced by many of the leaders of the "peaceful" protests speaks volumes.
Correct. I am talking about peaceful protests and peaceful protesters.

Those Thugs that choose burn, loot, steal and take violent action should be arrested and jailed. No question in my mind there.

Violence, and violent protest or protester are not legal. I think the distinction is clear - don't put words in my mouth or try to imply something that wasn't said.
Old 06-06-2020, 07:35 PM

Just because Trump can make some really stupid moves doesn’t make Trudeau less of a incompetent moron. The difference between Trump and Trudeau that Canadians should really be paying attention to is Trudeau is the idiot PM impacting the lives of Canadians well Trump is the US president which is not our problem.

I will never get why so many Canadians are fixated on Trump well the the idiot child runs Canada into the ground well they say “ I am sure glad we don’t have Trump”
Old 06-06-2020, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoky buck View Post
I will never get why so many Canadians are fixated on Trump well the the idiot child runs Canada into the ground well they say “ I am sure glad we don’t have Trump”
It's referred to as TDS. Dolls are used in therapy sessions
Old 06-06-2020, 07:45 PM

kneeling is nothing new for him, probably has callouses like a camel on his

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
Old 06-06-2020, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Correct. I am talking about peaceful protests and peaceful protesters.

Those Thugs that choose burn, loot, steal and take violent action should be arrested and jailed. No question in my mind there.

Violence, and violent protest or protester are not legal. I think the distinction is clear - don't put words in my mouth or try to imply something that wasn't said.
I didn't imply anything however I did want clarity. Peaceful protests are allowed as a right that I agree on. However why is it that only certain protests seem to turn violent whereas other ones don't. Why don't leaders of said prior peaceful protests denounce the violence and try to distance themselves from it rather than encouraging it. Btw I don't mean by outright encouraging others to loot and steal even though some have encouraged that. Rather I mean they encourage it by never denouncing it.
Imagine if we held a gun rally and some nut job went off and killed a bunch of ppl. Now instead of denouncing it we call for more protests. Instead of distancing ourselves from that behavior we ignore it and even stoke it.
That is what is happening and I will not kneel with organizations that stoke and promote violence as a means to an end, and I will not support a leader who condones it by not opposing it.
Old 06-06-2020, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Don't worry about what I eat sir. Take a close look however what you may be consuming it might give you political indigestion. If you desire to eat the multitude of different synonyms you used that is your prerogative. I know though if I apply facts to this you will either a:claim they are false or b:ignore them and start using names etc etc. And we will both say our facts are correct and storm off. Enjoy your own flavor of lemonade and we go on our separate ways.
Well said
Thanks