Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 06-01-2020, 09:24 PM

Default Another great example of the looters/thugs down south

I wonder why none of these stories get airtime by any Canadian media outlets? When I changed my Google region to US, there were certainly different narratives in the mainstream American news about the riots/looting, I mean peaceful protests, than what we are being shown in the Canadian mainstream news.

If this stuff continues down there, you'll start seeing more people stand their ground, and bodies will start hitting the ground. American civil war part II? I'm definitely glad that I live in Canada, but I really feel for US citizens right now.

The news story is in the first link, and the video in the second. Shocking to say the least.

https://www.democratandchronicle.com...ut/5300655002/

https://streamable.com/ibwexe?fbclid...e9D8QD0U3Csv-s
Old 06-01-2020, 09:29 PM

PM blackface loves to accuse Canadians of be racist ,in an effort to be part of the story he drags us into this mess .

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/tru...cism-1.5593395
Old 06-01-2020, 09:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleboy View Post
PM blackface loves to accuse Canadians of be racist ,in an effort to be part of the story he drags us into this mess .

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/tru...cism-1.5593395
Well I hope he gets his wish and we get some professional rioters here, we don’t have nearly enough civil unrest to get anything changed here.
Old 06-01-2020, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
Well I hope he gets his wish and we get some professional rioters here, we don’t have nearly enough civil unrest to get anything changed here.
Which all due respect I will ask you, are you out of your freaking mind? We don’t need this crap in Canada.
Old 06-01-2020, 09:44 PM

WHO'an crisis ends.. another one pops right up..how totally random & not planned..
Old 06-01-2020, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HVA7mm View Post
I wonder why none of these stories get airtime by any Canadian media outlets? When I changed my Google region to US, there were certainly different narratives in the mainstream American news about the riots/looting, I mean peaceful protests, than what we are being shown in the Canadian mainstream news.

If this stuff continues down there, you'll start seeing more people stand their ground, and bodies will start hitting the ground. American civil war part II? I'm definitely glad that I live in Canada, but I really feel for US citizens right now.

The news story is in the first link, and the video in the second. Shocking to say the least.

Wow what a disgusting video. I think many property owners will start shooting very soon. I know I would protect my family and business
Old 06-01-2020, 09:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Which all due respect I will ask you, are you out of your freaking mind? We don’t need this crap in Canada.
Why let trudeau destroy this country alone? It’ll take that useless waste of skin at least another 7 years to totally decimate us. We gotta kick er’ into high gear and get chit show over with ASAP. At least he won’t be able to take all the credit for destroying the once greatest country in the world.
Old 06-01-2020, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigsalot View Post
Wow what a disgusting video. I think many property owners will start shooting very soon. I know I would protect my family and business
I would absolutely applaud buddy coming out of his store and dropping every single one of those f%^*ers with a semi auto 12 gauge. Then an extra special one for the *******s attacking his wife.
Old 06-01-2020, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
Yes, it may very well take a civil war to get rid of Trudeau.
Old 06-01-2020, 10:15 PM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Bourne View Post
I would absolutely applaud buddy coming out of his store and dropping every single one of those f%^*ers with a semi auto 12 gauge. Then an extra special one for the *******s attacking his wife.
Yep better to have it and don’t need it, then need it and don’t have it . Shot em in the kneecap
Old 06-01-2020, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishtank View Post
Yep better to have it and don’t need it, then need it and don’t have it . Shot em in the kneecap
I don’t think I would be looking at their kneecaps in that situation. May as well remove the source of their thought process.
Old 06-02-2020, 08:02 AM

Fine upstanding citizens that the media speaks of every day. And with Gov telling people to wear masks, it just gives a little more cover.
Old 06-02-2020, 08:08 AM

I was not alive during the big LA riots or really any major civil rights movements. How does this compare? It seems like absolute anarchy in a lot of the downtown areas of major US cities.

It’s like watching the Arab Spring happen in your own backyard!
Old 06-02-2020, 08:11 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.
Unhappy

Quote:
exactly....protestors is one thing but when you get looting, fires etc that is just over the top...that crap has no reason to go on other than just a bunch of animals running out of control....these people don't care about any reason their is a protest going on just mingle and stir the pot to the point of pure chaos.

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 06-02-2020, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HVA7mm View Post

like I said animals....need to be put down...no different than a dog biting people etc....just horrible and people think we need this is our country...shake your freakin heads real hard.

Old 06-02-2020, 08:27 AM

This commentary nails it.

https://www.theamericanconservative....tters-rioters/

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 06-02-2020, 08:34 AM

I feel bad for all the normal outstanding US citizens, but they wanted a reality TV star president. Maybe they thought it would be fun for a bit but no one is laughing now. Remember when he first rage tweeted and many people were "wtf is he doing?". Now it is a normal thing and no one bats an eye at Trump as he spews the next round of verbal garbage to his base. Garbage behavior has been normalized.

Anyone else getting a little more concerned watching this unfold? The USA has always been polarizing politically but they are a powder keg right now. I just got a bad feeling about this election coming up. It is going to be nasty. The rage tweets are going to increase. Misinformation, fake news..... The rhetoric on both sides is going to escalate. Add in covid 19 this just seems like a perfect storm for something bad. If this election is close and the Dems win does Trump actually admit defeat? Is he even capable of admitting defeat?

Normally I would not be so concerned but we share a pretty big border with them. Our economy is highly dependent on them. Is this just a blip or the start of a long slow decline.
Old 06-02-2020, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamic View Post
I feel bad for all the normal outstanding US citizens, but they wanted a reality TV star president. Maybe they thought it would be fun for a bit but no one is laughing now. Remember when he first rage tweeted and many people were "wtf is he doing?". Now it is a normal thing and no one bats an eye at Trump as he spews the next round of verbal garbage to his base. Garbage behavior has been normalized.

Anyone else getting a little more concerned watching this unfold? The USA has always been polarizing politically but they are a powder keg right now. I just got a bad feeling about this election coming up. It is going to be nasty. The rage tweets are going to increase. Misinformation, fake news..... The rhetoric on both sides is going to escalate. Add in covid 19 this just seems like a perfect storm for something bad. If this election is close and the Dems win does Trump actually admit defeat? Is he even capable of admitting defeat?

Normally I would not be so concerned but we share a pretty big border with them. Our economy is highly dependent on them. Is this just a blip or the start of a long slow decline.
He will claim fraud of some kind. Illegal aliens, mail in voting, etc. But hey, the Democrats blamed their loss on Russia. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Start of a slow decline? They've been declining for decades. I feel proud and lucky to be a Canadian.
Old 06-02-2020, 08:50 AM

Quote:

I'm not sure you've kept with the common theme of the thread. Seems more like a rage tweet to me
Old 06-02-2020, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigsalot View Post
I hope someone kicks the crap out of those freaks mothers too. show them what it feels like. no wonder Turdoh wants to take our legal firearms, cant have Canadians actually defending their families! especially us white ones. I see someone doing that to an old lady they will have a pickup truck up their ass. and you bet Id do the time.

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
Old 06-02-2020, 09:12 AM
Banned

Quote:

So it’s Trumps fault the cop killed someone? I suppose Trump is responsible for global warming and Canada selling out to china too??
Old 06-02-2020, 09:19 AM

It's getting worse.
People are taunting the police every chance they get, the videos are crazy.
Martial law soon? Going to call in all the military arms to control the animals?
They arent going to have to worry about empty jails soon.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 06-02-2020, 09:31 AM

There is enough blame to go around everywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agNhEAVWtHY

I like to think our officers have far more training, but I am NOT qualified to comment on whether it's true in Canada or in the USA.
Old 06-02-2020, 10:00 AM

Quote:

We didn’t vote to gain a reality star, we voted not to have another Clinton.
None of history’s great civilizations were conquered from the outside, they rotted from the inside. You would do well to look in your own back yard and take heed.

Osky
Old 06-02-2020, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osky View Post
We didn’t vote to gain a reality star, we voted not to have another Clinton.Osky
This comment is exactly what my good friends from Kentucky told me at the election time back in 2016. They told me they weren’t voting for Trump to be president they were voting for Hillary to not be president.
Old 06-02-2020, 10:41 AM

Blaming Trump for this fiasco is about as logical as blaming legal gun owners for the shootings in Nova Scotia. No connection, but the antis and the haters are desperate to make the leap.
Old 06-02-2020, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneChristie View Post
I hope someone kicks the crap out of those freaks mothers too. show them what it feels like. no wonder Turdoh wants to take our legal firearms, cant have Canadians actually defending their families! especially us white ones. I see someone doing that to an old lady they will have a pickup truck up their ass. and you bet Id do the time.
smacking around a thugs mother is not the answer but driving a pickup truck up a thugs azz is....

Old 06-02-2020, 10:53 AM

Floyd was charged in 2007 with armed robbery in a home invasion in Houston and in 2009 was sentenced to 5 years in prison as part of a plea deal. This go around he got nailed with attempting to buy something with counterfeit money. He is a criminal. Lead your life in a way that you don’t have to deal with bad cops...

So now we have criminals rioting in support of a criminal. He isn’t the first to die while being subdued by an LEO and won’t be the last.

Last edited by 1899b; 06-02-2020 at 10:58 AM.
Old 06-02-2020, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osky View Post
We didn’t vote to gain a reality star, we voted not to have another Clinton.
None of history’s great civilizations were conquered from the outside, they rotted from the inside. You would do well to look in your own back yard and take heed.

Osky
You guys seem to be able to bounce back from things that other Nations couldn't.
Though it does make me think of the final days of Rome.
If you go down you will take us and others with you.
Old 06-02-2020, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban rednek View Post
Coming soon to a street near you: https://imgur.com/gallery/R9geXic

This 35 second .gif is worth watching, turn the sound on.

That's nuts.. the comments are even more scary. One guy says something like "police State" what do you want a government to do when rioters are burning buildings, vandalizing, stealing, opting etc....