Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 11-22-2013, 04:58 PM

Default Canada unable to deport convicted Iraqi pedophiles...

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet...
watched this on the news last night, if it were up to me I would get them into iraqi air space and punt them out at 20,000 feet.

http://www.calgarysun.com/2013/11/20...ported-to-iraq

"They are convicted pedophiles deemed to be a danger to the public.

But despite being ordered deported to their Iraqi homeland the pair remain in Canada, one said to be out on city streets.

Khatab Ismail was ordered out of Canada in April 2010 after his conviction for sexually abusing a young boy over a two-year period.

Deemed a poor contender for rehabilitation given he blamed his victim, he has been in custody since March 2012, costing taxpayers $224 a day.

He’s pretty much in the same situation as Ramadan Saadullah-Abdullah — only that predator, detained since February 2011, is now presumably on Calgary streets after an Immigration and Refugee Board granted him release earlier this week.

Police were notified Saadullah-Abdullah, handed 45 months for preying on his pre-teen victim, was released, and have vowed to monitor him to ensure he abides by release conditions, which include no unsupervised contact with anyone under age 18.

Neither Ismail nor Saadullah-Abdullah would meet criteria for police to issue public notifications.

“In a perfect world individuals like this would be deported back to their countries,” spokesman Kevin Brookwell said. “It’s certainly frustrating.”

Government officials don’t disagree.

“Canada does experience difficulties in removing people to some countries because they refuse to accept their citizens notwithstanding their international obligations to do so,” Canada Border Services spokeswoman Lisa White said.

“There are obstacles (but) we continue to forge ahead. It’s still our legislated obligation to remove these people as soon as we can.”

Up until recently, CBSA officials successfully argued Saadullay-Abdullah was a public danger and flight risk, a position that hasn’t changed despite him being granted release.

While immigration detention is a good “enforcement tool” for those facing deportation, White explained it is to bolster compliance, not to be punitive — and people cannot be detained indefinitely with federal court decisions putting the maximum at about two to three years.

IRB documents show Saadullah-Abdullah, who claims he would be killed in his homeland, refused to sign a document required by the Iraqi government “confirming he is returning voluntarily.”

And that, said Rosalind Prober — president of Beyond Borders, a national organization fighting child exploitation on the global front — is outrageous.

“They are dangerous to Canadian citizens, they are costing us a lot of money and we can’t get rid of them,” said Prober, adding the feds need to take action to prevent such future scenarios.

“They don’t want their bad guys back? Well then, their citizens don’t come here. It’s as simple as that.

“If the Iraqi government doesn’t want to cooperate, we have to take action — Shame on Canada if we don’t stand up for ourselves.”

Signing those documents is among Saadullah-Abdullah’s release conditions — a signature which should put deportation back on track although it could still take months to happen.

Until then, he’s living among Calgarians while Ismail has yet another detention review hearing later this week.

nadia.moharib@sunmedia.ca"

cohod
Old 11-22-2013, 05:31 PM

Drop them back in their homeland, it just takes a slow run out the back of a military transport aircraft; parachute optional. Let the Iraqui's refuse their entry once they've already hit the ground.
Old 11-22-2013, 05:33 PM

Location: 3rd rock from the sun, formerly from 4th rock from the sun
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
Drop them back in their homeland, it just takes a slow run out the back of a military transport aircraft; parachute optional. Let the Iraqui's refuse their entry once they've already hit the ground.
Sounds like a good idea to me
Old 11-22-2013, 06:13 PM

Skeet skeet skeet
Old 11-22-2013, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Pretty much the way I was thinking, only I gave them the benefit of the parachute.
Old 11-22-2013, 06:30 PM

Quote:
and it should have been done immediately after being convicted.

'Never trust anyone who says you can't legally own something because they don't like it'. - Me
Old 11-22-2013, 06:30 PM
Banned

Now where's that dang Sharia law when you need it?
Old 11-22-2013, 07:05 PM

Edit: time lapse double-post
Old 11-22-2013, 07:56 PM
Banned

His crime is worse because he's brown.

We need to enact mandatory minimums for brown pedophiles, because they are worse than white ones.

Why haven't we nuked the middle-east yet?
Old 11-22-2013, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeGuy View Post

We need to enact mandatory minimums for brown pedophiles, because they are worse than white ones.

Wrong, a quick check of the search feature will turn up the fact that many of us on AO want equal suffering, misery and death for pedophiles, its only that with these particular ones there's the additional option of deportation. I'd prefer to hang them here were it only an option, but we can hold out hope that perhaps there's worse awaiting them over there.

Nice Try, BeeGuy
Old 11-22-2013, 08:23 PM
Banned

IRB documents show Saadullah-Abdullah, who claims he would be killed in his homeland, refused to sign a document required by the Iraqi government “confirming he is returning voluntarily.”

Perhaps he would be killed in his home country for the same reasons he is in trouble in ours?

Maybe if he would risk being killed here he would think twice about his actions. We need the death sentence for pedophiles. That would solve the problem, and it would it also make it a moot point for Trudeau's desire to reinvent the wheel on mandatory minimums.
Old 11-22-2013, 08:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
Pretty much the way I was thinking, only I gave them the benefit of the parachute.
Yes, but have the harness attached to their mr.happy.
Old 11-22-2013, 09:28 PM
Banned

Let's say that you immigrate here from Ireland and start a business and employ oh, we'll say 30 people. Let's also say, you immigrated with wife and kids in tow,, and lets further say that your youngest child has Downs Syndrome.

Should you be deported?
Old 11-22-2013, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Wrong, a quick check of the search feature will turn up the fact that many of us on AO want equal suffering, misery and death for pedophiles, its only that with these particular ones there's the additional option of deportation. I'd prefer to hang them here were it only an option, but we can hold out hope that perhaps there's worse awaiting them over there.

Nice Try, BeeGuy
x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwm1273 View Post

Perhaps he would be killed in his home country for the same reasons he is in trouble in ours?

Maybe if he would risk being killed here he would think twice about his actions. We need the death sentence for pedophiles. That would solve the problem, and it would it also make it a moot point for Trudeau's desire to reinvent the wheel on mandatory minimums.
HA why go home they wont hurt me here.

"excuse me judge the plane is warmed and tank is full once you stamp that we can go"
Old 11-22-2013, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gust View Post
Let's say that you immigrate here from Ireland and start a business and employ oh, we'll say 30 people. Let's also say, you immigrated with wife and kids in tow,, and lets further say that your youngest child has Downs Syndrome.

Should you be deported?
1. depends am I a guilty pedophile. if your answer is yes then my answer is yes.
2. I was born here so if your answer to number 1 is yes then like said above I should be hung.
Old 11-22-2013, 09:36 PM

Quote:

Should you be deported?
Talking about deporting pedophiles not irish business men what are you talking about?
Old 11-22-2013, 09:43 PM
Banned

Quote:

It has nothing to do with his color, it has everything to do with his crime, and the simple fact he is an immigrant. It would not matter if he was an immigrant from Ireland or the Philippines.
Old 11-22-2013, 09:46 PM
Banned

At one time immigration documents did not ask about the health of an immigrants children or anyone in the family. However, if it is determined - once the family are in Canada - that the child has Downs Syndrome or the mother MS, the deportation process goes into effect, despite any business or how well cashed the immigrant is.

The reason is because the child with Down Syndrome will be a financial burden on Canada.

The non Canadian pedophile is also a financial burden on Canada, and should be deported immediately, but rarely is.

I've always found the former immigration law odd, yet we allow nutter's to stay here for incredible lengths of time to plead their case, and appeal their case on our dime.

That's why I brought it up.
Old 11-22-2013, 09:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cohod View Post
if it were up to me I would get them into iraqi air space and punt them out at 20,000 feet.
LOL

Old 11-22-2013, 09:51 PM

Quote:

BEEEGUY........Really is that the best you can do?
- older 6x fixed scopes with fine X or target dot.
Old 11-22-2013, 10:00 PM

Quote:
At one time immigration documents did not ask about the health of an immigrants children or anyone in the family. However, if it is determined - once the family are in Canada - that the child has Downs Syndrome or the mother MS, the deportation process goes into effect, despite any business or how well cashed the immigrant is.

The reason is because the child with Down Syndrome will be a financial burden on Canada.

The non Canadian pedophile is also a financial burden on Canada, and should be deported immediately, but rarely is.

I've always found the former immigration law odd, yet we allow nutter's to stay here for incredible lengths of time to plead their case, and appeal their case on our dime.

That's why I brought it up.
It's not about money. This foreign national likes to rape children. An oft heard refrain from the gun-grabbing safety-Nazis is "Won't somebody think of the children?" Well how about it? If our society lacks the decency to kill pedophiles, send them home and let their own judges and gods sort them out.
Old 11-22-2013, 10:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered user View Post
It's not about money. This foreign national likes to rape children. An oft heard refrain from the gun-grabbing safety-Nazis is "Won't somebody think of the children?" Well how about it? If our society lacks the decency to kill pedophiles, send them home and let their own judges and gods sort them out.
My statement is about hypocrisy of immigration policy.
Old 11-22-2013, 10:10 PM

Just burn him with a propane torch in his crouch area
Old 11-22-2013, 10:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoff View Post
Just burn him with a propane torch in his crouch area
I think you mean his crotch area. Crouch is an action of bending down.
Old 11-22-2013, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Crouching tiger
Old 11-22-2013, 10:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Least when they crouch, one can always go snip.

I've always said, closed locked room with ped in cuffs - parent with a weapon of choice. Problem solved.
Old 11-22-2013, 10:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdoctor View Post
Least when they crouch, one can always go snip.

I've always said, closed locked room with ped in cuffs - parent with a weapon of choice. Problem solved.
Yup. Not sure what I would do to a person who harmed my kids. All I know is that social workers fear me.
Old 11-22-2013, 10:49 PM
Banned

Quote:

Should you be deported?
Gus:

A person I talked to at a bus stop told me there are no pedophiles in Serbia.

Why are there no pedophiles in Serbia?

Apparently. this person was visiting the country.
Old 11-22-2013, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Yes, but have the harness attached to their mr.happy.
Now that adds a whole new twist to bungee jumping twang!!
Old 11-23-2013, 07:39 AM

Pedofiles and drug dealers should be killed in public and hang so everyone can see what the punishment is no matter the party that runs the country, but all those criminals simply walk away in our days cause of human rights or you name it, it's our fault we became soft and we chose the ones that make the rules of the game