Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 04-01-2011, 10:52 AM

Default Hook and Bullet more like Hook and Full of It...

North Raven River is a stream located just 10.7 miles from Caroline, in the province of Alberta, Canada. Fishermen will find a variety of fish including largemouth bass, brown trout and bull trout here. So grab your favorite fly fishing rod and reel, and head out to North Raven River. If all goes well, the river trout will be hooked by your alewives, the largemouth will be biting your spawn sacs and the bull will be grabbing your cut baits.

Read more: http://www.hookandbullet.com/fishing...#ixzz1II6VoIHX
-Fail-
theres no bass in the stauffer for sure lol
Old 04-01-2011, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish Hunter7 View Post
North Raven River is a stream located just 10.7 miles from Caroline, in the province of Alberta, Canada. Fishermen will find a variety of fish including largemouth bass, brown trout and bull trout here. So grab your favorite fly fishing rod and reel, and head out to North Raven River. If all goes well, the river trout will be hooked by your alewives, the largemouth will be biting your spawn sacs and the bull will be grabbing your cut baits.

Read more: http://www.hookandbullet.com/fishing...#ixzz1II6VoIHX
-Fail-
theres no bass in the stauffer for sure lol
I went to the link, this is what i copied....April Fools?

North Raven River is a stream located just 10.7 miles from Caroline, in the province of Alberta, Canada. Fishermen will find a variety of fish including coho salmon, channel catfish and smallmouth bass here. So grab your favorite fly fishing rod and reel, and head out to North Raven River. If all goes well, the silver salmon will be hooked by your streamers, the smallmouth will be biting your bluegills and the catfish will be grabbing your cut baits.

Read more: http://www.hookandbullet.com/fishing...#ixzz1II7R6oq4

Catfish....bluegills.....next post Great White Sharks?? lol

Lefty
Old 04-01-2011, 10:58 AM

OMG....so funny every time you click the link and check it inserts different fish and bait.....crazy. How can you tell I have a slow day at work...

Lefty
Old 04-01-2011, 11:04 AM

nope legit and i didnt think of april fools either LOL
so the safty of our fishermen it should be tookn off cause you dont want someone driving over 100kms to go fishn for bass with bait in a river that first dosent have bass and 2nd has a bait ban. Where the hll is this guy getting his info from. i guy he probibly never fished it...
Old 04-01-2011, 11:10 AM

LOL third time I clicked....different again....this is getting fun!

North Raven River is a stream located just 10.7 miles from Caroline, in the province of Alberta, Canada. Fishermen will find a variety of fish including largemouth bass, sturgeon and smelt here. Whether you’re net fishing or otherwise your chances of getting a bite here are good. So grab your favorite fly fishing rod and reel, and head out to North Raven River. If all goes well, the smelt will be hooked by your bait, the largemouth will be biting your frog and the sturgeon will be grabbing your night crawlers.

Read more: http://www.hookandbullet.com/fishing...#ixzz1IIAtSNdf

Lefty
Old 04-01-2011, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty-Canuck View Post
LOL third time I clicked....different again....this is getting fun!

North Raven River is a stream located just 10.7 miles from Caroline, in the province of Alberta, Canada. Fishermen will find a variety of fish including largemouth bass, sturgeon and smelt here. Whether you’re net fishing or otherwise your chances of getting a bite here are good. So grab your favorite fly fishing rod and reel, and head out to North Raven River. If all goes well, the smelt will be hooked by your bait, the largemouth will be biting your frog and the sturgeon will be grabbing your night crawlers.

Read more: http://www.hookandbullet.com/fishing...#ixzz1IIAtSNdf

Lefty
Lol, this is what I got..

North Raven River is a stream located just 10.7 miles from Caroline, in the province of Alberta, Canada. Fishermen will find a variety of fish including redear sunfish, bluegill and redbreast sunfish here. So grab your favorite fly fishing rod and reel, and head out to North Raven River.

Read more: http://www.hookandbullet.com/fishing...#ixzz1IICyM21R
Old 04-01-2011, 11:24 AM

never caught any sunfish in alberta before nor a sturgeon a on river you can jump across lol.
mabe its a aprill fool joke
Old 04-01-2011, 11:42 AM

That website has been like that for as long as I remember. There was a thread on here about it some time ago.

It's an SEO (search engine optimization) tactic to get their rankings higher in google searches for fishing related terms. Hit refresh/F5 over and over, and it'll keep giving you random fish.

Last year it told me there were swordfish in Alberta.

And it's not an April Fools trick.
Old 04-01-2011, 12:17 PM

ya its been like that for a couple years i beilve but i still dont belive it aculay says what it says the guy must be a rtard.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:42 PM

I remember I was looking at salt water fishing spots for around Prince Rupert BC and the hook and bullet website said, you can find pike, brown trout, channel catfish and carp here.

This what I got for Wab
"Wabamun Lake is a lake located just 4.3 miles from Betula Beach, in the province of Alberta, Canada. Fishermen will find a variety of fish including channel catfish, smelt and panfish here. Whether you’re net fishing or otherwise your chances of getting a bite here are good. So grab your favorite fly fishing rod and reel, and head out to Wabamun Lake. If all goes well, the smelt will be hooked by your bluegills, the catfish will be biting your chubs and the bluegill will be grabbing your shad."
I think they forget to mention blue marlin too.

The search optimization makes it look like whoever writes down the info on that website, to be smoking somethin strange. .

People can mess with life, but people can't mess with time.

Old 04-01-2011, 07:02 PM

probily employed a forgn worker to right these down and he gave em the fish species and he just played around with the species lol
Old 04-01-2011, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish Hunter7 View Post
ya its been like that for a couple years i beilve but i still dont belive it aculay says what it says the guy must be a rtard.

hahahahhahahahhahhahahahhahahahahaha.....im speachless
Old 04-01-2011, 07:38 PM
sheephunter

LOL...man that's hilarious. Wonder who put all the time in to post this crap. I'm headed off to Sylvan at ice out though. I want to get in on the steelhead run!

Sylvan Lake is a lake located just .9 miles from Half Moon Bay, in the province of Alberta, Canada. Fishermen will find a variety of fish including steelhead trout, coho salmon and brook trout here. Whether you’re baitcasting, spinning or fly fishing your chances of getting a bite here are good. So grab your favorite fly fishing rod and reel, and head out to Sylvan Lake. If all goes well, the coho will be hooked by your cut baits, the brookies will be biting your minnows and the steelhead will be grabbing your alewives.

Read more: http://www.hookandbullet.com/fishing...#ixzz1IKEm1SOd
Old 04-01-2011, 07:56 PM

i guess my rainbow trout i caught there wasnt that far out. i wanna get out there with sheep never caught a coho befre and the steelies should be prime especialy when theres no sal****er around ahah
Old 04-01-2011, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbdarter View Post
Lmao
Old 04-01-2011, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbdarter View Post
Hey did Bubbles get ahold of you?

I can elaborate for your buddies in here if you like, puddles

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 04-01-2011, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwood 456 View Post
"This what I got for Wab
"Wabamun Lake is a lake located just 4.3 miles from Betula Beach, in the province of Alberta, Canada. Fishermen will find a variety of fish including channel catfish, smelt and panfish here."
Well, I guess they are right that you can find smelt a Wabamun. All they had to say was to bring a scuba mask suit along to dive down and steal the smelts from another angler's hook.

People can mess with life, but people can't mess with time.

Last edited by Jwood 456; 04-01-2011 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Quote issues
Old 04-08-2011, 09:26 PM

lol guys they speak it in differnt laungues now. and the bullys are bitting larvae the brookies will be biting hardwhere.

Allstones Lake is a lake located just 18.1 miles from Brazeau, in the province of Alberta, Canada. Fishermen will find a variety of fish including sucker, bull trout and brook trout here. So grab your favorite fly fishing rod and reel, and head out to Allstones Lake. If all goes well, the sucker will be hooked by your spawn sacs, the eastern brook trout will be biting your hardware and the bullie will be grabbing your larvae. but the mysterius ogopogo will be in there as rumors occcur.

To find this fishing spot check the map shown above or enter latitude, and longitude into your GPS device.

After your adventure, be sure to come back and share a Allstones Lake fishing report, update the details of the lake, share photos of your outing, details of your catch, and the GPS coordinates to help your fellow fishermen learn from your experience.

And please remember to check with the local Fish and Wildlife department to ensure the lake is open to the public, and that you have the necessary fishing license. Now what are you waiting for, get fishing!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Allstones Lake est un lac situé à seulement 18.1 miles de Brazeau dans les province de l'Alberta, Canada. Les pêcheurs trouveront une grande variété de poissons, y compris ventouse, omble à tête plate et omble de fontaine ici. Que vous soyez autrement vos chances d'obtenir une morsure ici sont bonnes. Alors prenez votre canne à pêche à la mouche favorite et la bobine, et partez à Allstones Lake. Si tout va bien, le sucker sera accroché par votre spawn sacs, l' eastern brook trout sera mordre vos vers la fry et l'bullie sera saisissant votre larvae.

Pour trouver cet endroit de pêche consultez la carte ci-dessus ou entrez de latitude et de longitude dans votre appareil GPS.

Après votre aventure, n'oubliez pas de revenir et de partager un Allstones Lake rapport de pêche, mise à jour les détails de l'lac, partager des photos de votre sortie, les détails de votre capture, et les coordonnées GPS pour aider vos compagnons pêcheurs apprendre de votre expérience.

Et s'il vous plaît n'oubliez pas de vérifier avec les poissons de la faune locale et du service pour assurer le lac est ouvert au public, et que vous avez le permis de pêche obligatoire. Maintenant, ce que vous attendez, vous la pêche!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Allstones Lake es el lago situado a 18.1 miles de Brazeau en los provincia de Alberta, Canada. Los pescadores encontrarán una gran variedad de peces incluyendo ventosa, trucha toro y trucha de arroyo aquí Ya sea que esté de lo contrario sus probabilidades de contraer una picadura de aquí son buenos. Así que coge tu caña favoritos pesca con mosca y carrete, y diríjase a Allstones Lake. Si todo va bien, la sucker se sentirán cautivados por su spawn sacs, el eastern brook trout se muerde su hoja de fry y las bullie se asiendo su larvae.

Para encontrar este lugar de pesca Consulte el mapa que aparece arriba o entrar en latitud, y de longitud en el dispositivo GPS.

Después de su aventura, asegúrese de volver y compartir un Allstones Lake sobre la pesca, actualizar los detalles de la lago, compartir fotos de su salida, los detalles de su captura, y el GPS las coordenadas para ayudar a su compañeros pescadores aprender de sus la experiencia.

Y por favor recuerde verificar con el local de Pesca y Vida Silvestre del departamento para garantizar la lago es abierto al público, y que tiene la licencia de pesca necesario. Ahora, ¿qué estás esperando, consiga la pesca!
[ Hide ]

Read more: http://www.hookandbullet.com/fishing...#ixzz1IzbrtoKy