Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-25-2020, 02:12 PM

Default Young Calgary Police Officer needs help

Hello friends. I don't normally ask for this kind of stuff but this story just struck a chord with me. A young Calgary Police officer is going through a very tragic situation and is in need of help. A "Go Fund me Page" has been set up and he really needs support. Here is his story and the link: In February of this year, Cst Bramham was on active duty on patrol in full uniform at the time of experiencing flu-like symptoms and to this day it is unknown when or where he contracted the H1N9 virus as he had not traveled anywhere at that time.

Five months later Brammy still remains at the Foothills Medical Centre where he continues to recover. Since that time, we now have a better understanding of what medical costs Brammy has incurred. Due to his double leg amputation Brammy has been fitted with prosthetics at a cost of $58,000 ($58,000 is the portion for one prosthetic which is NOT covered by AHS) and his coworkers and friends are trying to raise money to pay for Brammy’s prosthetic leg as AHS will cover the other prosthetic leg.

I urge you to click on this link to his Go Fund Me page set up by his friend Cst. Gavin Sather.

If you could spare anything at all, I know it would be appreciated.

Go Fund Me page link:
https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-bram...cp+share-sheet

HELP GIVE BRAMMY A LEG TO STAND ON!

Thanks folks.

If you take a minute o read the bio on the Go Fund Me page you will see that this young fellow was an avid outdoors guy hiking and climbing in the mountains regularly and helping others enjoy it.

Last edited by flydad&son; 07-25-2020 at 02:25 PM.