Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Old 08-31-2017, 10:09 PM

Default Better than Christmas Eve as a kid

Good luck to all you archers that are heading out tomorrow. Stay safe!!
Old 08-31-2017, 10:26 PM

Good luck. I'll be out and hoping. Looking to fill that freezer. Bow is dialed in. Managed to secure a last minute Muley spot before the moose rut. Excited with a pocket full of tags but mostly looking forward to sitting in silence. Work has been loud lately.
Old 09-01-2017, 12:52 AM

Default Jealous.....

Sitting at work 700kms away from my bow, I seriously wish you all the best of luck today, may those broadheads strike true. Get close enough so all the pins are on the vitals and enjoy every second of your hunts.

Never forget what it is really about, enjoying the beautiful country, peaceful time away from technology and traffic. Set you own goals and don't worry about all the internet bragging, facebooking and craziness. Harvest what you believe is a worthy trophy and keep smiling ear to ear for weeks to come.

Happy 2017 opener all, lets show them northern zoners that we dont need the extra 6 days ; )
Old 09-01-2017, 08:28 AM

Best of luck to my bowhunting brethren (and sister-en!) out there.

Saw a nice bull moose strolling across a field while commuting to work this morning. So inspiring... And then the itch hit me. May need to go scratch it this weekend.
Old 09-01-2017, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddeerhunter View Post
Sitting at work 700kms away from my bow, I seriously wish you all the best of luck today, may those broadheads strike true. Get close enough so all the pins are on the vitals and enjoy every second of your hunts.

Never forget what it is really about, enjoying the beautiful country, peaceful time away from technology and traffic. Set you own goals and don't worry about all the internet bragging, facebooking and craziness. Harvest what you believe is a worthy trophy and keep smiling ear to ear for weeks to come.

Happy 2017 opener all, lets show them northern zoners that we dont need the extra 6 days ; )
Well said reddeerhunter!

We're heading out tomorrow to hopefully start filling the freezer. Good luck everyone this season. May your arrows fly true!
Old 09-01-2017, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddeerhunter View Post

I'm in the same boat as you buddy. Up at work for another 12 days. 600 Km's from my bow! The trophy is in the eye of the shooter. Each person has a different perspective of a trophy animal. Good luck to all!! Can't wait to lace up the boots and try to find me a bull moose!!