Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Sponsors > Sponsor Forums > Serengeti Fishing Charters

Old 09-21-2012, 09:37 PM
AO Sponsor

Default Exciting News - NEW BOAT FOR 2013!

Well guys,

Due to the demand to come out with us in 2013, we've decided to add a 3rd boat to the fleet for the upcoming season. It will be either a 28ft Pursuit or a 30ft Pursuit, both are unreal fishing machines and the pinnacles of luxury and comfort. I will keep you updated with our search and post pictures when we finalize a deal.

This is exciting as it means it has opened up a bunch of dates for 2013 for AO members as we were pretty close to being sold out before. Give us a call or throw me a PM for details on a trip and any questions you guys may have. Check out our site at www.serengetifishingcharters.com for pictures of the kind of fishing you can expect as well as more info on an all inclusive fishing trip to the coast.

Looking forward to meeting and fishing with many more of you in 2013!!!!

Tight Lines,
David
www.serengetifishingcharters.com

The BEST Chinook Salmon and Halibut Fishing On the Coast
Old 12-15-2012, 08:35 PM
AO Sponsor

Very excited to announce we have found our 3rd boat for the upcoming season. It's a 28ft Pursuit in absolute mint condition. I flew down to Savannah, Georgia to take a look at it on Tuesday and couldn't believe how amazing of condition it is in actually...beauty! Heated for those cold days as well. Powered by twin 250hp Yamaha's this boat will get you to the fishing grounds quick, safe, and in unbelievable comfort. The seats in this boat are amazingly comfy, when I sat down I hardly wanted to get up (if a fish was biting I would have been in a blink of an eye ). Here are some pictures of it, once again, guests can expect unmatched luxury, comfort, safety, and speed out of our boats...not to mention unmatched fishing!!!

www.serengetifishingcharters.com

The BEST Chinook Salmon and Halibut Fishing On the Coast