Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 05-30-2010, 01:58 PM

Default I wonder if.

All the prostaffers and "Good" hunting shows who supported this nonsense are going to just quietly hide their faces or get on the other band wagon.

http://www.outdoorlife.com/blogs/big...t-lok-showdown
Old 05-30-2010, 03:51 PM

I was going to buy the Scent Lock stuff, not eat for a week, shave my head, shower in scent free soap and shampoo, spray myself down with 5 coats of odor free biodegradable varnish, roll around in fresh moose scat, wear a gas mask, attach a rubber balloon to my arse to catch the methane and chew chlorophyl gum to go hunting last season but I decided to just hunt into the wind instead.
Old 05-30-2010, 04:26 PM

M70 I hear you loud and clear but it amazes me that some people actually thought it could help while they had a smoke on the stand.
Old 05-30-2010, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M70 View Post
I was going to buy the Scent Lock stuff, not eat for a week, shave my head, shower in scent free soap and shampoo, spray myself down with 5 coats of odor free biodegradable varnish, roll around in fresh moose scat, wear a gas mask, attach a rubber balloon to my arse to catch the methane and chew chlorophyl gum to go hunting last season but I decided to just hunt into the wind instead.
LMAO.... Mother nature designed some noses to be better than others. I remember hunting in a red mackinaw jacket, rubber boots and touque. No camo no scent cover. Like you said M70 hunt with the wind in your face ,move slow and keep your eyes and ears open.
Old 05-30-2010, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M70 View Post

Cat
Old 05-31-2010, 12:57 AM

wow good read. Sure nice to see one of the thousands of companies out there advertising BS getting caught and told to knock it off. Now if only i can get my money back on those Enzyte pills...