Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 03-31-2007, 12:00 PM
The Real Deal!!!!!

Default The Real Deal!!!!!

I looked all over for this pic this should tell the story as it was to be told! and by the way, MOM said I could keep'em!
Old 03-31-2007, 12:07 PM
fake fake fake

Default fake fake fake

But entertaining anyway nice pic.
Old 03-31-2007, 12:11 PM
re

Default re

I believe you bud, these other people are just a bunch of jealous critics! Beauties in anyones books. 2.5lbs I believe for sure.
Old 03-31-2007, 01:12 PM
Vexilar

Default Re: re

Congrats.. Nice looking fish, you're not making me not being able to fish any easier..:eek Keep the pics of fish coming:eek :eek
Old 03-31-2007, 01:20 PM
Duffy4

I remember in the "good old days" when a great bunch of perch like that was not as uncommon as today. I love to eat perch and wish I could find a secret lake where I could get a nice bunch like that once in awhile.

Robin
Old 03-31-2007, 01:37 PM
lethalconnection

There all the same fish just mutiples on your hands :lol :lol :lol :lol just jokin those are some really nice perch you got there congrats.
Old 03-31-2007, 02:00 PM
upfishcreek

Right on.. I've never caught perch of that size.
Old 03-31-2007, 03:24 PM
gunslinger

Default awsome picture

you bet man awsome picture and i bet it was a great day of fishing.
Old 03-31-2007, 07:00 PM
thanks!

Default thanks!

Thanks for being corgial guys! Its nice to just see that there are some nice fish still out there and I have no problem showin my spot to those who are interested in takin home 5 or so of these beauties! Seasons over now,Always next year! might go tommorow sunday last day anyone interested in goin?
Old 03-31-2007, 09:12 PM
bigbore

Default Re: thanks!

awsome perch man, eat them all or did you get one put on the wall??? doesnt happen every day
Old 03-31-2007, 09:39 PM
gunner 83

Default Re: thanks!

obviously photoshop :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol just kidding, awsome catch man
Old 04-01-2007, 04:11 PM
Good One

Default Good One

LMAO, good one Trev. Much more believable than your first attempt. Keep em comming it cracks me up everytime.
Old 04-01-2007, 09:01 PM
Dewie

Default Re: Good One

Trev, very nice fish. very nice. but I don't think that the pictures do them any justice. I cought some big perch that look bigger then that that only weighed 1.5lbs. But hold on, because I am not calling you a liar.

P.S. Better picture. you don't look so guilty of a fish story with this one. Heck of a good spot.
Old 04-01-2007, 09:20 PM
Yours were bigger

Default Yours were bigger

"I cought some big perch that look bigger then that that only weighed 1.5lbs."

That's cause youre were bigger. Great fish but not sure that biggest would go over 1.5????? Still a nice catch though. Your hands do look a little big though Trev. LMAO. You are the master!!!!!:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin
Old 04-02-2007, 07:46 AM
209x50cal

Default Re: Yours were bigger

Is this yet another April fools joke?
Old 04-02-2007, 11:47 AM
Moults

Default Real!

Nothin fake about those! If it is photoshop then MAN he knows what he's doin. I think that's just one hell of a fisherman! Nice work!
Old 04-02-2007, 04:01 PM
FiveO

Default Re: Real!

Nice fish Walleye.
Old 04-02-2007, 06:34 PM
cnizalik

Haven't seen Perch like that since Manitoba!
Old 04-03-2007, 10:06 AM
craveman

Nice perch,i know how ppl can be until they experiance a day of REAL jumbo's.In the early 80's we would talk about a 5 gal pail not holding one limit from Hook and Cowpar.Once the way into these lake's were common knowlage it took less then 5 yr's to decimate the perch up to 15" and like i stated before,more Alberta record perch were eaten then weighed,I have had one over 13" surveyed by larry,bio of FtMc fish and wildlife on hook,so must be in a lake creel survey somewhere.That fish was Already late into the failing of the population,97-98.
Old 04-03-2007, 11:48 AM
Dan

ahh now there is a feast.
Good catch.
Old 04-04-2007, 10:44 AM
BloodHound70

I remember when I was a younger lad. My dad and me out on Lac La Nonne and catching 60 perch averaging over a pound each. Now just to find a lake that has a few that big is a challenge. Nice fish Trev.

BH
Old 04-06-2007, 05:17 PM
re-duh!!!

Default re-duh!!!

"Nice perch,i know how ppl can be until they experiance a day of REAL jumbo's.In the early 80's we would talk about a 5 gal pail not holding one limit from Hook and Cowpar."

And thats why the population got decimated!!
Old 04-07-2007, 12:14 AM
bigbore

Default Re: re-duh!!!

some slick looking perch bud, i never doubted ya. must have been a good feed.
Old 04-07-2007, 09:32 AM
craveman

Default Re: re-duh!!!

Yeah i'm sure buck crazy has never taken a limit of fish home in his life,Did i say i did everyday?Ive done more for conservation then most of the ppl who post these comment's.When this magazine started,we made room in our store to carry it, Donation's to Duck's Unlimited,AF&G,Trout Unlimited,donated supplies from graduation's to rod and reel combo's to less fourtunate kid's to learn about the outdoor's so keep your jelouse remarks to your self when you know nothing about other's life's!.......Sorry to all other's who had to read this garbage.
Old 04-07-2007, 10:58 AM
re

Default re

Nope can't say I have ever taken my limit! Heck yes I keep fish all the time to eat- but never more than what I can eat in a meal or two! I know how it was back in the day caveman, nothing against you.
Old 04-09-2007, 06:21 PM
Nikanit

Very nice!
I've seen perch that size when I was a kid in Sylvan Lake. I was wading in the shallows and seen this big perch chasing minnows. I don't think the image is doctored, because I use PhotoShop CS in my business, and I have training in this software. I examined the pic under certain settings, and it looks to be authentic. There are no deviations in the pixels from what I can see on my monitor, and I own a pretty good one. I do this all the time since my husband collects & sells very rare baseball cards, and we examine scans of cards to verify whether something is doctored or authentic, but you don't have to hold me to that...I'm sure there are total experts out there

Mmmmm, what recipe would I use with these fish....