Do you work? Lol
Old 06-08-2011, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckbrushoutdoors View Post
Do you work? Lol
nights, so get two hours sleep a day then gone FISHIN
Old 06-08-2011, 01:20 PM

what hole you gonna be at?

" There he stands, draped in more equipment than a telephone lineman, trying to outwit an organism with a brain no bigger than a breadcrumb, and getting licked in the process. ~Paul O'Neil, 1965 "
Old 06-08-2011, 02:36 PM

awsome unreal day on the whitemud creek, caught 9 pike and 2 walleye, biggest 7 pounds awsome fights as well, all in 2 hours losing a bunch as well, everybody down there was catching pike and walleye, but learn how to release fish u idiiiots, dont rip hooks out of bleeding pike, some azn dude kept 3 pike to wanted to throw him in cuz i thought they looked kinda small as well as using a halibut rod, i didnt think there were halibut in whitemud creek
Old 06-08-2011, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by best guide shawn homeniuk View Post
awsome unreal day on the whitemud creek, caught 9 pike and 2 walleye, biggest 7 pounds awsome fights as well, all in 2 hours losing a bunch as well, everybody down there was catching pike and walleye, but learn how to release fish u idiiiots, dont rip hooks out of bleeding pike, some azn dude kept 3 pike to wanted to throw him in cuz i thought they looked kinda small as well as using a halibut rod, i didnt think there were halibut in whitemud creek
just got a kevin vandamm bass rod.....guess im a idiot for fishing for walleye with it.

Your the smartest of all the Backstreet boys....and the toughest. Thank you for all the great tips and advice
Old 06-08-2011, 03:46 PM

no way chubbs thats pro, give it a shot
Old 06-08-2011, 03:46 PM

Nobody want to fish with a racist... http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=94698
Old 06-08-2011, 03:48 PM

hows that racists, dont put words in ppls mouths, most of my friends are azn, awsome ppl, dont get it twisted USEF
Old 06-08-2011, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbdarter View Post
Your the smartest of all the Backstreet boys....and the toughest. Thank you for all the great tips and advice
I've been laughing for the last 5 minutes.
Old 06-08-2011, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usef View Post
Nobody wants to fish with a racist... http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=94698
Quote:
hows that racists, dont put words in ppls mouths, most of my friends are azn, awsome ppl, dont get it twisted USEF
LOL, i never said that YOU CLAIMED that you were a racist. That would be me "putting words in YOUR mouth". I SAID IT !!! YOU made yourself look that way when ONCE AGAIN you felt the need in THIS THREAD to state that the person was an "AZN". If you want to end this discussion just explain to me "Master Fisherman Shawn" why you felt the need to INCLUDE his race in making your point across ? And im NOT THE ONLY person who feels this way... http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=94698

So PLEASE don't get it twisted !!!
Old 06-08-2011, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbdarter View Post
just got a kevin vandamm bass rod.....guess im a idiot for fishing for walleye with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boot View Post
I've been laughing for the last 5 minutes.
Old 06-08-2011, 04:06 PM

its not being racist at all, read the definition USEF, like i said most of my friends are azn, my gf is brasil, my best friend is sri lankan, you just want to start aguments, anyways release fish that u dont keep with care
Old 06-08-2011, 04:12 PM

Quote:
its not being racist at all, read the definition USEF, like i said most of my friends are azn, my gf is brasil, my best friend is sri lankan, you just want to start aguments, anyways release fish that u dont keep with care
BIGOT-IGGNORANT-RACIST !!! Whatever you want to call yourself is fine. I guess you still can't answer my question then of why YOU FELT THE NEED TO INCLUDE HIS RACE IN MAKING YOUR POINT ACROSS? The defense of "i have lots of so-and so friends" doesn't fool nobody. LOL, YES SHAWN i have nothing better to do than come on a fishing forum and start arguments about race . When the truth is it REALLY rubs me the wrong way when i read/hear IGGNORANT comment like the ones that you make.
Old 06-08-2011, 04:18 PM

what ever race someone is thats how i say it thats how i am, if my buddy sri lankan dude was fishing i would say, went to wab with my brown buddy and he caught so on, or went fishing with my azn buddy and he caught so on, you get it, thats just how i type it. hope you not sad man didnt meen to make you cry
Old 06-08-2011, 04:23 PM

Quote:
what ever race someone is thats how i say it thats how i am, if my buddy sri lankan dude was fishing i would say, went to wab with my brown buddy and he caught so on, or went fishing with my azn buddy and he caught so on, you get it, thats just how i type it. hope you not sad man didnt meen to make you cry

best its just different

i can call my wife a beotch in a certain tone of voice
she will reply with a nasty return....but there is a certain understanding there.
i would never walk up to a strange women and call her beotch.

Some people are alittle over sensitive though....laughing is less stressful
Old 06-08-2011, 04:27 PM

Quote:
The point the adults are trying to get across to you is, you are being insensitive and racist. Instead of mentioning someones race just mention you came across a human being out fishing who in your opinion was doing something silly, illegal or whatever.

No one wants to hear what race. No one cares if they were fat or skinny.
No one cares if they had red hair, purple hair or black hair.
No one cares about these things.

So instead of putting your foot in your mouth, before you post something that will get you flamed, reread it before posting.

FM
Old 06-08-2011, 04:33 PM

Quote:
I guess that just PROVES MY POINT. When you look or talk about somebody the first thing you point out is THEIR RACE OR SKIN COLOR. Why isn't it just "i went fishing with a friend/buddy today". Im sure with your above quote that you were trying to help your situation out but it just makes you look even worse haha. Its IGGNORANT people like you that for whatever reason feel the need to POINT OUT SOMEONES RACE FIRST that makes me MAD, not sad CHIA PET TOUGHGUY.

Last edited by usef; 06-08-2011 at 04:49 PM.
Old 06-08-2011, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishingMOM View Post
The point the adults are trying to get across to you is, you are being insensitive and racist. Instead of mentioning someones race just mention you came across a human being out fishing who in your opinion was doing something silly, illegal or whatever.

No one wants to hear what race. No one cares if they were fat or skinny.
No one cares if they had red hair, purple hair or black hair.
No one cares about these things.

So instead of putting your foot in your mouth, before you post something that will get you flamed, reread it before posting.
The sad part is according to this picture of him he is an ADULT lol...

Old 06-08-2011, 04:43 PM

Guys just a suggestion......take it to PMs or don't reply to each others threads......

LC
Old 06-08-2011, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty-Canuck View Post
Guys just a suggestion......take it to PMs or don't reply to each others threads......

LC
Ya sorry, I know im getting off topic here lol. His comments just rubbed me the wrong way. Theres no need for that iggnorant kind of talk anywhere and felt the need to EXPOSE this OBLIVIOUS dude. Back to fishin !!!
Old 06-08-2011, 05:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by usef View Post
The sad part is according to this picture of him he is an ADULT lol...

lol looks like shawn would fit right in with this croud..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvmBtRz429A&NR=1

Old 06-08-2011, 06:04 PM

Quote:
I wonder if that was the same guy fishing next to me at the pigeon lake PP last summer. It was actually quite humorous. Watching him tie on a GIANT bobber, pickeral rig, and a huge weight hanging off it. He then did his best attempt at launching it too the moon, but the line snapped and his bobber fell to the ground right behind him. He then proceeded to tie it all up again, and attempt the same thing. Same result, loud snap of the line and a bobber falling on the ground. A third attempt was then tried. This time the line held on until the rod was just past vertical before it snapped and the bobber landed about 150 yards out. He gave up at that point and proceeded to stand shoulder to shoulder with his 4 buddies right at the end of the boat dock in the way of all the boaters. The fish I caught that evening were fun, but not as fun as watching that
Old 06-08-2011, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulecrazy View Post
I wonder if that was the same guy fishing next to me at the pigeon lake PP last summer. It was actually quite humorous. Watching him tie on a GIANT bobber, pickeral rig, and a huge weight hanging off it. He then did his best attempt at launching it too the moon, but the line snapped and his bobber fell to the ground right behind him. He then proceeded to tie it all up again, and attempt the same thing. Same result, loud snap of the line and a bobber falling on the ground. A third attempt was then tried. This time the line held on until the rod was just past vertical before it snapped and the bobber landed about 150 yards out. He gave up at that point and proceeded to stand shoulder to shoulder with his 4 buddies right at the end of the boat dock in the way of all the boaters. The fish I caught that evening were fun, but not as fun as watching that
i totally agree....im way old now and i try to see the funny in everything

if the launch is packed....i grab a chair and a sammich and enjoy the free yuk yuks while i wait.....lifes too short.
Watching a grown man who knows it all.... hurting himself is priceless
Old 06-08-2011, 07:11 PM
Banned

He must be fascinated with a guy named Pauly D off of that stupid Jersey shore show. They look alike (hair style wise) except Pauly D has about 100lbs on Shawn lol.

Old 06-08-2011, 07:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHeadedFisherman View Post
lol looks like shawn would fit right in with this croud..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvmBtRz429A&NR=1

Hey now, Shawn is a future F&W officer

hang on
:sHa_sarcastic lol::dor k:
Old 06-08-2011, 08:10 PM

YA SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN
Old 06-08-2011, 08:16 PM

this is what makes me sick about this forum i dont think i can handle it much longer. the guy offers to bring a guy to help catch some fish and you guys bash him about it.

Funny its the always the same type of people that are posting lake x threads and how they used lure x at spot x.

So give the guy a break no need to bash

Thats why its pointless to post threads here because you have to deal with people like this prime example, its sickening
Old 06-08-2011, 08:37 PM

poeple on here way to over sensitive using race as description is not racist
Old 06-08-2011, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveY66 View Post
this is what makes me sick about this forum i dont think i can handle it much longer. the guy offers to bring a guy to help catch some fish and you guys bash him about it.

did you read at what point the thread went sideways?....nothing negative was said directly to the invite

Funny its the always the same type of people that are posting lake x threads and how they used lure x at spot x.

ive never posted a lake X and seeing as your grouping people i dont own a mini van either

So give the guy a break no need to bash

if the pike were too small or illegal...call RAP.....dont come here beotching about crap your not willing to help stop

Thats why its pointless to post threads here because you have to deal with people like this prime example, its sickening
pointless to what?
to watch wildlife offences and not do the right thing?
to bring up their race but not report a wildlife offence?
to hear that someone wants to throw someone in the water...rather than phone RAP?
Closed Thread