Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 09-20-2008, 11:09 AM

Can,t say nothing bad about Rayburns Marine in Calgary best service. they never forget your name and they seem to go out of their way to help you,from what I hear I think I picked one of the better places in alberta to buy a boat.
Old 09-20-2008, 08:15 PM

I got hosed by FRESPIRIT as well this year. they wanted $450 for a tune up of my 10 horse power moter. They also added a coil spring to it but that was a little steep for a tune up and a spring. I complained and they dropedd the price a little bit but I won't be going there again
Old 09-22-2008, 01:52 PM

On a little bit of an unrelated (to boats) note, I had EXCELLENT customer service at Happy Trails RV in Grande Prairie this summer. I live near Calgary, but I went there to buy an RV and saved about $5000. Of course, no one in Calgary will touch it because I bought it in GP, they prefer to work with 'their' customers. So, I called Happy Trails to see about a couple small issues I was having, and in all 4 cases, they had a tech help me on the phone. ON THE PHONE. Try that with a gun/boat/car dealer these days, won't happen.

I also was missing a drain plug for the tub - after walking me through the 4 most likely places it could be hiding, the sales guy said that he would just send me a new one... Again, outstanding service. I would highly recommend those guys any day of the week. They are truly service pros.
Old 09-22-2008, 06:57 PM

Default Where to go in Edmonton

I too thought price was a little steep at Free Spirit, but had no problems with the work done. Does anyone know what the options are then in Edmonton for getting htis done. Are the others any cheaper (but still good)? Maybe this is a good part time job for someone.....
Old 09-22-2008, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMANRULZ View Post
I too thought price was a little steep at Free Spirit, but had no problems with the work done. Does anyone know what the options are then in Edmonton for getting htis done. Are the others any cheaper (but still good)? Maybe this is a good part time job for someone.....
Not to sure about gibbons motor sports but ive been doing some very intense reaserch about boats asnd well theyve been able to assist in everyway possible.