Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 12-12-2019, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
Not at all embarrassed , your post stated that the Wexit movement was full of bigots and racists, as if that was part of the ideology behind the movement. The movement may not go anywhere, but it won't be because the people behind it are all racists and bigots.
Reread what I wrote. You're sounding like a journalist more and more.
Old 12-12-2019, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoky buck View Post
He just may want to go back to federal politics but I would bet he would have much rather had an easy time having a successful turn around with Alberta’s economy working with federal Cons instead

It would do a lot more for his political resume to show a flawless success as Alberta’s premier than a non stop battle that may to get results.
Normally I'd completely agree with you but my opinion is just that. An opinion from a guy that doesnt even like workplace politics let alone government.

But I think his calculated plan is to stay long enough to build a identity here but not long enough to **** us off too much. Then we are an easy 4 millions votes in his pocket. And that will help make up the difference with the loses from Quebec and onterrible.