Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 01-17-2012, 12:28 PM

Thumbs up Thank you to all for the info on this forum

I have been a member for a year now and love fishing. I have been doing it for years now and can usually get out once per week because I am an independent owner of a business. I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am for this forum and all the information that you provide. I try to give any information that I can provide and getting better at it as I go along. I have a cabin in montana and have done hours of research including forums there with very little to show for it. Since I have been on this forum, I am learning something new every day. So, thanks again for all your expertise and help to everyone that contributes to this forum.
Kevin
Old 01-17-2012, 02:47 PM

Kevin...

Nice to meet you.

So....when can we head down to Montana to the cabin? We don't hang out like we used to. It sure would be nice to get an invite...it's the least you can do for an old friend.

just kidding.

Welcome to the forum...you will learn lots (I know I have...). Both good and bad!

"There seems to be alot of urinating in breakfast cereal around here." - Rackman, 2010

"It is true, there are dead beat dads out there, and there are thousands of dead beat moms too, who live off the efforts of good men trying to do the right thing." -KegRiver, 2011

"You have social media to thank for turning everyone into self-righteous know-it-alls.." -random internet dude, 2015
Old 01-17-2012, 02:56 PM

I agree this is a great place for swaping info storys and helping each other find some nice fishing holes
Old 01-17-2012, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack&7 View Post
Kevin...

Nice to meet you.

So....when can we head down to Montana to the cabin? We don't hang out like we used to. It sure would be nice to get an invite...it's the least you can do for an old friend.

just kidding.

Welcome to the forum...you will learn lots (I know I have...). Both good and bad!
hahahaha that was actually pretty funny.

Anyway, Welcome to the forum!
Old 01-17-2012, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinhits View Post
I have been a member for a year now and love fishing. I have been doing it for years now and can usually get out once per week because I am an independent owner of a business. I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am for this forum and all the information that you provide. I try to give any information that I can provide and getting better at it as I go along. I have a cabin in montana and have done hours of research including forums there with very little to show for it. Since I have been on this forum, I am learning something new every day. So, thanks again for all your expertise and help to everyone that contributes to this forum.
Kevin
cool kevin. sharing some pics of your fishing excursions with us would be a great way to show your gratitude. we all like pictures.

Dace
Old 01-17-2012, 09:28 PM
Banned

Cool

I like scotch
Old 01-17-2012, 10:01 PM

you have paddlefish in your area or are they extinct now? always wanted to catch one of those. oh and up here in the frozen wastelands we prefer real drinks, like rum!

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
Old 01-17-2012, 10:18 PM

Take the good with the bad, lots of really interesting stuff here to read, enjoy.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:39 PM
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneChristie View Post
you have paddlefish in your area or are they extinct now? always wanted to catch one of those. oh and up here in the frozen wastelands we prefer real drinks, like rum!
lol WC.rum is good but I have had a lawn ornament issue in the past lol I was the lawn ornament.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish gunner View Post
lol WC.rum is good but I have had a lawn ornament issue in the past lol I was the lawn ornament.
I guarantee you arent the only one who has woken up in the grass

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
Old 01-18-2012, 10:18 AM

sorry but no pics yet...Nothing much to show the past year but when i do, i will post pics...
Whiskey is my choice but never too drunk too fish...LOL
Old 01-18-2012, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinhits View Post
sorry but no pics yet...Nothing much to show the past year but when i do, i will post pics...
Whiskey is my choice but never too drunk too fish...LOL
I can prove you wrong , but that's ok lol . This forms Defensetly stacked with tons of info and bs . some know what there saying , some wish they knew what they were saying and some will get you hurt or killed , but other then that it's a good place . I've never minded sharing my info with others .