Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2013, 01:37 PM

Default finding my new bow

Okay i have been looking around for a good bow and i have come down to two that are in my price range and fit me. The choice is between the pse brute x and the bear legion. I would be getting the ready to shoot package with either one, unless i have good advice on a setup in a decent price range. I would be very thankful if anyone could tell me their oppinion and maybe help me see if there is a better package included with one. What is the "better" bow for your money. I am 15years old 5'10" and have a 26.5 inch draw lenght. i will be starting in just the range but i hope to start hunting in a year or two. I could also use some advice on the release to get. I have only used a release twice and i have pretty big hands and i would prefere a release that doesnt have a hair triger. I accidentally touched the triger while drawing back once and it released, thankfully i was not very far into the draw so the arrow did not fire but i realized it was definetly not what i was used to having always used my fingers.

thank you so uch for your advice and knowlege!!

Tags
archery, bow, bow hunting