Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 04-05-2019, 10:07 PM

Default Best online boat engine parts source?

Does anybody recommend a good online source for outboard engine parts preferablly in Canada and also in USA?
Old 04-05-2019, 11:05 PM

Crowley marine. Enter youre serial number, select parts from the exploded view and you get the right ones everytime. Dont go with the basic shipping, they say it takes upto 25 days and it does.
Old 04-06-2019, 07:36 AM

I have a couple of older Evinrudes that I have a hard time getting parts around here and in a timely manner. I have found marineengine.com excellent to order from. Just go to their website and pick your engine and get your part numbers.
Order up and if your timing is right usually arrives in only 3 or 4 days. I usually order Sunday night or early Monday morning and arrives here in Calgary by Thursday and that is ground shipping not air. Then if its a quick fix I can fish the weekend with the new parts.
They have several places in the U.S. they can ship from if need be but for around here they send it from sonewhere near Seattle. They have been great to deal with and reasonable pricing and no waiting forever like up here. Seems everything is always in stock.
Old 04-06-2019, 10:08 PM

Fortnine.ca seams to be one of the more reasonable prices Canadain sites. Seams hard to search for anything boat related but if you can find a part number and enter it into the search bar alot of times they will carry what you need. Looks like marineengine.com only ships to USA

Last edited by sirmike68; 04-06-2019 at 10:25 PM.
Old 04-06-2019, 10:13 PM

Crowley marine is great especially when u can’t find parts available. Hard to get ahold of but when u do their awesome and will ship same day with tracking