Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 04-10-2007, 01:52 PM
Stinky Buffalo

Default Scrapbooking

Here's a scrapbooking layout that my sister made from their hunt last year.

SnoSchmo's LO

Now if only I could get my wife that excited about hunting!

Cheers,
Stinky
Old 04-10-2007, 03:04 PM
Tree Guy

Thanks Stinky, I'll show that to my wife as she has gotten really into that stuff.
Old 04-10-2007, 03:28 PM
nube

I hope your wives don't get the bug like mine. I had to spent thousands to redesign the basement and get her her own room with cupboards and a big built in tabletop. Not to mention the thousands of $ to buy all the trinkets and gadgets to do all the scrapbooking. At least she has a hobby and the kids love it.
Old 04-10-2007, 05:48 PM
Tree Guy

Nube, you have just confirmed the reason for that awful feeling in my gut! I'm heading down that road man....help!!
On the bright side, I have finally learned the meaning of, 'silence is golden'!:rollin :rollin :rollin
Old 04-10-2007, 07:53 PM
nube

Well if it helps I got a trip to Africa so I guess it all evens out
Old 04-10-2007, 09:34 PM
Tree Guy

Awesome! What did you hunt and where did you go. I've been doing a bit of reading about Africa in terms of bowhunting.

I am sure that your trip will result in some fantastic scrapbook pages (seriously). When the better half gets them done you should post them, I'd like to see them and so would my wife.

Hope you had a great trip!
Old 04-12-2007, 12:50 PM
Stinky Buffalo

Heh, my wife already has a lot of scrapbooking gadgets, including that machine that cuts out shapes on paper (looks like a teeny CNC machine).

I like what she makes, she's really good at it. Plus it gives her time away from the kids where she can hang with the gals and gossip about thier husbands (and share their gadgets).

Cheers,
Stinky
Old 04-12-2007, 03:22 PM
nube

Have not gone to Africa but will post the pictures the end of June when I get back for you TRee guy
Old 04-12-2007, 11:58 PM
Tree Guy

That's great Nube! What are you booked for? Do you get the five tags? What country are you going to?

Check out YouTube for 'Bowhuntin Africa', there is some very crazy stuff out there.

If you haven't seen it yet PM me your email and I will send you a vid about a lion hunt gone bad! Insane!