Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 01-22-2010, 10:50 PM

Old 01-23-2010, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxcore View Post
Ive looked through Zeiss on many ocations and Ill admit the optics are great, a hole lot better than leaupy..... no slightly better yes......... with a high mag scope looking out to 1000yrds you may see a difference this might have something to do with the cool colours leaupy goes with. When shootin long range like I do you need a clear scope but most importantly turrents that adjust to the proper MOA and return back to zero every time. I can count on leaupy and if I have a problem its a quick fix through there warrenty center, Im not the only one that does leaups has claim to tones of long range comp winnings just look it up......................
Well Even though I hav'nt hunted with my new zeiss yet i'd have to say that there is no comparason when looking through the zeiss compared to all my leupolds.Espicially The clarity in low light\twilight is unbelivable.However I have shot every big game animal I have hunted with a leupold scope on my rifle.I have never had to fix one of my many leupolds.they have never failed me yet,So I have nothing bad to say about them.leupold is a great optic,and will always have a place in my home.Will I buy another leupold in my life??? Probabley yes!!!