Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 01-23-2010, 10:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukluk View Post
and you look like an idiot Big
no, i just look big...good luck with the project btw
Old 01-27-2010, 07:58 AM

Thanks for the help everyone! I have enough equpiement to take the kids out for a successful and safe trip. A special thanks to DarkAisling and bunnyhunter for donating, I will get ahold of both of you with a date I will be in edmonton for a conference to pick up your stuff.

I have eveerything booked for March 1st and 2nd if your in the Lac La Biche area and want to say hi. FOr many reasons however I can not allow anyone to volunteer to help the kids fish unless you complete a interview with my schools administration. Its a easy and quick interview to ensure your a safe adult to work with the kids.

Thanks again!
Old 02-06-2010, 01:15 AM
Banned

glad to see it worked out

but for next time remember, beggers cant be choosers
Old 02-08-2010, 11:13 AM

For those that were in contact with me about sending stuff up from Calgary. My Trip is confirmed / booked on the 16th. I'll be taking a large SUV and will arrive in LLB in the evening. (Staying at the Ramada)

I believe this may be past the date of the fishing event, but if not, be happy to truck stuff up there.
Old 02-08-2010, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albertadiver View Post
For those that were in contact with me about sending stuff up from Calgary. My Trip is confirmed / booked on the 16th. I'll be taking a large SUV and will arrive in LLB in the evening. (Staying at the Ramada)

I believe this may be past the date of the fishing event, but if not, be happy to truck stuff up there.
I'll be sending my stuff up tomorrow in our office's overnight DHL bag to our Edmonton office, so LacLaBicheNS can pick it up there on Thursday while he's in Edmonton for the teachers' convention. I just finalized the details for this today.

Thanks so much for your offer to truck the stuff up, Albertadiver.

God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then he made the earth round . . . and laughed.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:29 AM

We went out monday and tuesday. Kids had a awsome time. Everything worked out perfectly except the fish were not as co-operative as I wished. But all in all it was a great time and we're already planning next years.

Thanks to DarkAisling for her donations!

I will put some pictures up once I figure out our schools photo policies
Old 03-03-2010, 02:08 PM

Here is our tent we did all our fishing in. I can't put up any other pictures until I figure out which student signed forms to allow their picture on the interner (if there is any!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P3010044.JPG (50.5 KB, 16 views)