Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 09-23-2017, 06:47 AM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by conservativeken View Post
I just don't believe that Kim Jong-un is the boogieman he's portrayed as. His actions don't support it (North Korea is not invading any other nations) and neither do his words (he's pledged not to use Nuclear weapons offensively and stated many times that he only wants them for defense and so that they can't be blackmailed by stronger nations any longer).

I think the U.S. has a very different agenda for why they don't like Assad or Kim Jong-un and it's all about the global power balance.

The government lies to us telling us the reason they want to invade and topple these foreign leaders is that they are "evil dictators" to get us to support the war. They don't tell us the true reason why they want to go to war.

Some people will continue to claim that North Korea harms its own citizens, but I'm very skeptical about that. We have no unbiased source of that information. Even if they do harm their own citizens, the U.S. has allied with plenty of dictators before so it's not a suitable explanation for why we have to attack them.
This sounds a lot like a Neville Chamberlain speech......
Old 09-23-2017, 08:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwyldethang View Post
This man is not a president he's a joke, at least to the rest of the world. He isn't taking care of American's as a whole he's looking after the 1% he belongs to. The sooner people realize this the better. He was and always will be a sensationalist who cares no more for the average American the does the NK leader. The only difference between the 2 they live in different countries.
As a Canadian I'm grateful for the health system here and pity the poor Americans for a system run by greed. I could go on but quite frankly what I've read so far tells me how ignorant some people on here are, of the real issues that face the American people and the world at large. He is so dismissive of the value of life it scares me. For those of you who have children it should scare you too. Dropping nukes is not the answer, read up on your history.
Our healthcare system is the real Joke !