Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 03-08-2013, 10:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterchief View Post
This is very troubling... they can send a 'satellite' into orbit and have EMP technology... no laughing matter
Not only that, they launch a nuke, regardless if US shoots it down or not, were hooped. Korea will launch every missle they have at the US, some are bound to hit. Then once America is attacked, who comes out of the woodwork and continues to attack? A lot of countries don't like America, and may attack once they are wounded.

America needs to develop and EMP, launch it then a plethora of missles afterwords at every known military establishment, and drop a small nuke were they assume Kim Jong Un is.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:05 PM

It is believed they have yet to get the technology to send a nuke to the US mainland, but maybe Hawaii, or more likely the huge naval base in Japan. I'd like to see what the anti war people(peace mongers) think is the answer...
Old 03-08-2013, 10:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by seymourpats View Post
It is believed they have yet to get the technology to send a nuke to the US mainland, but maybe Hawaii, or more likely the huge naval base in Japan. I'd like to see what the anti war people(peace mongers) think is the answer...
So? It explodes it mid air, all the Nuclear radiation will be in the air. Can their Missles reach Europe?! If Europe gets attacked we had best bring in conscription and get the job done.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:08 PM

The official govt of NK website is full of hilarious rhetoric.
A must read.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutter87 View Post
So? It explodes it mid air, all the Nuclear radiation will be in the air. Can their Missles reach Europe?! If Europe gets attacked we had best bring in conscription and get the job done.
Ideally there missile fails and lands bin remote area of China, let them kick there azz. Even China is mad at them.,
Old 03-08-2013, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToXicXxX View Post
Oh Trigger you make my day!

I have yet to see true communism. Maybe old school Russia, or so Doctor Zhivago has shown
Truth be known, real true small 'c' communism (living in a commune) has existed in many places before, but it has little to no resemblance to the big 'C' communism (a form of dictatorship) we know of today.

TF

Last edited by Selkirk; 03-08-2013 at 10:18 PM.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriggerFinger View Post
Truth be known, real true small 'c' communism (living in a commune) has existed in many places before, but it has little to no resemblance to the big 'C' communism we know of today.

TF
I'd just like to think it doesn't work. But maybe thats because im a consumer...
Old 03-08-2013, 10:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
I feel like when he gets home from a long hard day of being a dictator he slops down on the couch, and flicks on the first half on the new Red Dawn, gets out the vaseline and just goes to town. Guess he hasn't seen how it ends.
SDF raised a good point earlier... right now American Generals are probably sitting around tables trying to figure out just what the devil Dennis Rodman said or did while he was over there.

North Korea has along history of Machiavellian grand gestures and posturing in the hope that they can get what they want diplomatically on the international scene and keep a firm grip on the people by acting tough and throwing tantrums.

Chances are this is just another example.
They are mad about the recent resolutions tabled.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesky672 View Post
SDF raised a good point earlier... right now American Generals are probably sitting around tables trying to figure out just what the devil Dennis Rodman said or did while he was over there.

North Korea has along history of Machiavellian grand gestures and posturing in the hope that they can get what they want diplomatically on the international scene and keep a firm grip on the people by acting tough and throwing tantrums.

True enough....
Lil dictators are like lil d*cks.....they think temper tantrums will get their own way.
But hopefully they know that the BIG D*CK iz watchin?
Or we're in for some trouble!!!
Old 03-08-2013, 10:34 PM

Found an odd fact, north Korea had 5500 tanks in 2011. But many, many are missing, ....and being found in Chinese scrap yards! Sold for scrap! And exchanged for food! Last year 139 tanks were found scrapped out, in China lol.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesky672 View Post

You might be right. But it is comforting to know that just one of the US subs sitting off the coast of North Korea could end things before it even starts.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Found an odd fact, north Korea had 5500 tanks in 2011. But many, many are missing, ....and being found in Chinese scrap yards! Sold for scrap! And exchanged for food! Last year 139 tanks were found scrapped out, in China lol.
Kool fact ma man....

And I wont burden you with the ole...."link or it didnt happen" BS that I loath sooo much to see on this forum.

I'll take your word on it...or find out for myself...if I so care to do so
Old 03-08-2013, 11:00 PM

Quote:
I'd just like to think it doesn't work. But maybe thats because im a consumer...
You're right and dead-on, for modern times ... but historically, small 'c' communism (communal system) is part of what originally helped mankind to survive and advance.

There's thousands of examples out there, but for us here in Canada, all we have to do is look to our 'original' Canadians. Back before us immigrants arrived, tribal life was very much a 'communal' life ... and essential for survival.

The mistake Carl Marks made was to assume that it would work on a big scale, in a modern industrialised society.

TF
Old 03-08-2013, 11:05 PM
Banned

Hey Trigger
Just gotta say this and no offense intended.
Do you gotta pay Sam Elliot royalties for usin his face as your cover photo??
Just curious ma man.
Just tryin to find the realities of the legalities...
Old 03-08-2013, 11:16 PM

Quote:
You're right and dead-on, for modern times ... but historically, small 'c' communism (communal system) is part of what originally helped mankind to survive and advance.

There's thousands of examples out there, but for us here in Canada, all we have to do is look to our 'original' Canadians. Back before us immigrants arrived, tribal life was very much a 'communal' life ... and essential for survival.

The mistake Carl Marks made was to assume that it would work on a big scale, in a modern industrialised society.

TF
Well, at least thanks to Communism I have a small soviet armory in my bedroom Praise Simmonov!

Quote:
NK tanks... Hah. I bet some gold old steelcore would go straight through them. And if it does't im sure theres plenty of Javalin's just awaitin.
Old 03-08-2013, 11:21 PM
Banned

Cool

Some estimates of Nagasaki claim fourty thousand lives were lost in the blink of an eye , just for scale thats red deer vaporized. Some it would seem embrace taking action of similar caliber so to speak.
Have we learned nothing over the years. No military action from this side of the pacific will have the desired effect. Only China will bring about change in that region.
We all have a mouthy little buddy that we some times have to keep in check , woebetide any that raise a hand in anger against him. With that in mind we want to go knocking on China's front door with malicious intent , didn't the yanks try that once at the cost of many lives for a few square miles of territory.
"Hold you enemy in high regard as it may cost your life for his"
Old 03-08-2013, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtngiant View Post
Hey Trigger
Just gotta say this and no offense intended.
Do you gotta pay Sam Elliot royalties for usin his face as your cover photo??
Just curious ma man.
Just tryin to find the realities of the legalities...
No worries, Sam uses my face too ... we got an agreement.

TF
Old 03-08-2013, 11:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
No worries, Sam uses my face too ... we got an agreement.

TF
Old 03-08-2013, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekanik View Post
Got a friend in Seoul and another in Jeung Jeu (sp?) teaching. Three good friends here from South Korea here in town, and another four or five who spent time teaching there. Everyone's been even a little more nervous lately, despite the fact that threats from the north are like a crazy neighbour yelling over your fence at you everyday because your tree dropped leaves into his yard.

Unfortuantely, the neighbour now has a nuclear missle pointed at you.
We just had some good friends over tonite that have spent the last two years in Seoul and another two years their one year prior to that. In discussion tonite they stated that it was not really an issue on the ground only in western media.
Old 03-08-2013, 11:49 PM

Something i noticed wasnt in the paper is that the Iranians have had and do still have there top nuclear scientist in North Korea even when they tested there last device. Between what they and the Iranians have its been suggested in Israeli press that Iran may have a big part in all this testing. And that Iran is way closer to having the bomb than was thought previously.
Also there is big fear of undesirables getting there hands on Syria's chemical stock piles. We are living in dangerous times for sure.

Anything being said on Al Jezera(sp) network about this??????
Old 03-08-2013, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cranky View Post

. . . Anything being said on Al Jezera(sp) network about this??????
Yup ... http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia-p...322395983.html

TF
Old 03-09-2013, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cranky View Post
Something i noticed wasnt in the paper is that the Iranians have had and do still have there top nuclear scientist in North Korea even when they tested there last device. Between what they and the Iranians have its been suggested in Israeli press that Iran may have a big part in all this testing. And that Iran is way closer to having the bomb than was thought previously.
Also there is big fear of undesirables getting there hands on Syria's chemical stock piles. We are living in dangerous times for sure.

Anything being said on Al Jezera(sp) network about this??????
i wouldn't worry too much about iran, israel is afraid of them because iran could step on them if they wanted to and they know it so they want the usa to do there dirty work for them.
Old 03-09-2013, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpete1 View Post
i wouldn't worry too much about iran, israel is afraid of them because iran could step on them if they wanted to and they know it so they want the usa to do there dirty work for them.
Israel is a nuclear armed nation, Iran wants to be, only one thats gonna be stepped on is Iran, Israel has been unable to stop irans nuclear ambitions, leaving them in a corner, they would not hesitate erasing Iran
Old 03-09-2013, 12:42 AM

they would erase themselves in the process , close together and surrounded by enemies.
Old 03-09-2013, 12:43 AM

Exclamation

Quote:
Whole lot o' total *&^%$#@ BS goin' on there ^

What planet are you from?!

TF
Old 03-09-2013, 12:48 AM

Quote:
they would erase themselves in the process , close together and surrounded by enemies.
1700 km away , easily strategic nuke, actually our forces in Afghanistan would have more problem with fallout,prevailing wind in Iran is east, away from Israel. So let's get er done
Old 03-09-2013, 07:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Ya, this is pretty spot on. Iran has more troops then Israel and the US combined. Take that + Irans ability to sustain heavy casualties and you have a scenario we can't win on our hands. Funny how Israel is trying to weasel Iran into this North Korea mess. I wouldn't trust news out of Israel or by Israel if it was the last news source on earth.
Old 03-09-2013, 09:36 AM

Thumbs down

who pushs the button first ? the civlized world can never rest as long as theres evil ...evil countrys like north korea,,and the middle east can never be trusted,,,for korea to got on tv and threaten the usa .