Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 12-08-2017, 08:06 AM

Cool Nailed It!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trochu View Post
Really the only person that doesn't profit from a theft is you. The thief gets your vehicle, the insurance company raises rates due to all the theft, if its found and fixed, there is potential work for the body shop/tow truck, if its not found or fixed there is a potential sale for the dealership, banks/finance makes money if a loan is taken out to cover the cost as the payout usually doesn't cover the price of replacement vehicle, if caught another client for the lawyers/trial for the judge, RCMP/police make the case for a bigger budget due to all the calls they are getting, if incarcerated another inmate, which leads to bigger budgets for the jails, etc. Its almost an economy all in itself.
100% it is Completely why nothing has changed in DECADES!! just look at the list # 1 DRUGS Cracked out scumbags/ #2 MONEY lawyers & judges/ # 3 MONEY insurance companys & banks/ # 4 MONEY government politicians/ #5 MONEY rcmp Taxes budgets #5 LOSS OF MONEY /LOSS OF HUMANITY/ LOSS OF PROPERTY/ LOSS OF ONE'S SELF TOLERANCE & RESPECT! to what we think is our legal system. The numbers always favour scumbags NEVER NEVER NEVER do we see it help the VICTIMS!! Thanks for reading my rant for the day lol i feel somewhat better to get that crap off my mind time for one more coffee then go pull the batteries out of all my vehicles. And give myself some more JOHN WAYNE ATTITUDE

Last edited by 243 wild cat; 12-08-2017 at 08:26 AM.